It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN General Assembly Laughs at Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

His watch shows about 3:17. Trump started his speech around 3 PM.

Why do you guys try this crap?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We can't see the time on the actual picture used, trial and error.

Obey, he said fake news! FAKE NEWS!!!oneoneeleven

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Gryphon66

We can't see the time on the actual picture used, trial and error.

Obey, he said fake news! FAKE NEWS!!!oneoneeleven

How do we know Trump was even AT the UN yesterday? I mean, if They can fake the moon landings They can fake the UN ... AMIRITE?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Trump is on the right track.

By laughing and dancing with the Saudi's? OK.

Because its the same thing, right?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Because its the same thing, right?

No, actually, it is worse.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Emperor Snowflake is the butt end of all political jokes. He is simply the worst president of all times and his daily follies leave those that are truly running the country no other option but to ignore his daily idiocies.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

UN General Assembly Laughs at Trump - perhaps they did that because all being the insiders they are, either knew for certain or strongly suspected that the US Economic Hit men, or the US govt and their alphabet agencies, had done a job on Venezuela. However perhaps they know Trump is not aware of this hence their laughing at him.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I watched Trumps speech and thought he did America proud and stuck it to all the nations in the world.. I was actually proud of what he said and i am English!
I wish the Trump bashing would stop and just get on with it. Because if there is an embarrasment to the rest of the world its the childish infighting and clearly fake news!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Funny that because when i watched the speech i just thought that it was rambling, incoherent nonsense. Which is actually a shame as he could have had some valid points - if he found a way to communicate them effectively.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Only Liberty can ensure that the little people that are taking care of you have to take care of yourself you have to be responsible for your own decisions giving more power to the government means that the little people are taking care of less not more

Jaden

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I WOULD guess he's seen that A FEW times in international real estate dealings by now.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes they are laughing because it will be silly to cry, after all without US tax payers money to assist the US sponsored UN they will have nothing.

Remember you never bite the hand that feeds you.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Bashing is the only way that people that hate Trumps can coupe with him this days.

I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
US tax payers pay 8 billions dollars to the UN when many countries pays nothing.

The U.N. system for calculating member nations’ “fair share” payment toward its regular and peacekeeping budgets has increasingly shifted the burden away from the vast majority of the 193 members and onto a relative handful of high-income nations, especially the U.S. Indeed, some nations pay next to nothing.

Some countries pays only budget assessment of 0.001 percent While American tax payers pays a whopping, 22 percent on obligatory payments as a member and that is not included volunteer contributions.

And the UN quality of work has been ranked one of the worst in humanitarian efforts, so US tax payers are paying for waste and abuse.

That includes,

· Numerous reports, audits, and investigations have revealed mismanagement, fraud and corruption in procurement for U.N. peacekeeping.

· Studies and reports have identified U.N. peacekeepers as the source of the cholera outbreak that ravaged Haiti starting in 2010, leaving more than 8,000 dead and more than 600,000 seriously sickened.

· A 2014 study of eight of the nine U.N. peacekeeping operations with a mandate to protect civilians found that peacekeepers “did not report responding to 406 (80 per cent) of [the 570] incidents where civilians were attacked.”

· U.N. personnel have been accused of sexual exploitation and abuse in Bosnia, Burundi, Cambodia, Congo, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Guinea, Kosovo, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Sudan. Recent news stories from the Central African Republic and Haiti indicate the problem is still far too common and the U.N. is more interested in concealing the issue than in confronting it

· Atop all that, U.N. employees enjoy extremely generous benefits and salaries—over 32 percent higher than U.S. civil servants of equivalent rank.

Moreover, the U.N. and its employees enjoy broad protections and immunities and cannot be sued in national courts, arrested, or prosecuted for actions related to their official duties unless those immunities are waived. This places an extremely heavy responsibility on the U.N. to self-police, correct, and punish wrongdoing by the organization and its employees.

The UN is not laughing at Trump they are laughing as us the America tax payer while their crocked butts runs to the bank with our money

www.foxnews.com...

I say cut the darn funding.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Sorry, I am unconcerned how the Useless Nations respond to Trump.

of course you are, you are a trump voter....and that means you have no idea how connected the U.S. is to the rest of the world, without you personally experiencing the benefits or downside.
edit on 21-9-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
US tax payers pay 8 billions dollars to the UN when many countries pays nothing.

If you can't see why that is then you have not been paying attention.

Gotta laugh at americans when they say the US should stop funding the UN.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I bet you laugh too, after all the rest of the world laugh at the tax payers in the US while they get our money.

Keep laughing, but remember the domino effect of connected economies during the 2008 Market crash and that's was just a taste of what will come in the future.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Swoosh, right over your head.

Sorry but I don't have faith in your psychic abilities to see the future.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join