It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rocket Man" Called out at the UN. Classic Trump!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: stosh64

should have been "rocket boy". Just sayin.

maybe you can get a 8 year old to help trump out with name-calling, they are really into saying poopy-head at that age

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Why do Trumps supporters seem so happy to only piss people off? If you say racism, ill have to face palm. Im really asking....why?

It is the easiest course, but still checks the emotional boxes, while staying within the attention span of the support base.

It is not just a Trump thing. It is a people thing. Solutions that can not be had within a small time frame (like 4 years) are generally avoided, as they don't provide the political gains that are wanted by the decision makers.

If you want the flower power version, look to Trudeau. Same concept, just done with empty platitudes rather than threats.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I'm torn, because I like that he is a no BS President, and basically says.."OK, If you want to challenge me, then bring it. I'll kill you, your family and even your cat's and dogs". This is how you truly know someone is crazy..and those who are bluffing will usually stand down quick. If not bluffing, NK will still be erased. So, NK loses either way. What I am torn about is, that all of the people in NK who have already been brainwashed and oppressed by Kim Jung Un...will all suffer a horrible and unwarranted death, simply because their leader is a psychopath. I remember a video awhile back where a North Korean citizen hated American and all of it's people with a passion, because they constantly bombard them with anti-American propaganda over there, but when he finally found a way to make it to the states...he claimed that the American people were not horrible monsters like he was taught and that we were actually some pretty nice people. It was a 180 degree outlook from what he had been taught all of his life...a real revelation. I can only imagine, if given the chance, that most over there would be the same.
edit on 21-9-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
this # is not funny and a lot of people's lives are at stake

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
he's saying he's going to kill a nation of people i don't see what's funny. because he said it like a child?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Way to listen, if America is attacked, If America`s allies are attacked by rocket boy. Have all the efforts to curb his relentless threats and to attain powerful weapons through talks or sanctions that have failed this far flown over your head. Even China is getting on side with the US because of the threat he causes. This guy needs to pull his chubby head in or lose it, simple.

If you love Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un I`m sure you could move.

Its weird that all the threats from the Supreme Leader of Korea you don`t take offense to, or how he treats his own people.

I think there`s a disease going around, you may have contracted Trumpebola.

World Report 2013: North Korea

I`m all for free the people and dismantle that oppressive regime. The difference between America and these type of rogue states is that the US will at all cost limit civilian casualties and target their military, these rouge states won`t if push comes to shove.

So while you sit there with the luxury of free speech and info at your finger tips, spare another thought for those under his control.

The biggest joke of all is the UN, yet you`re offended by rocket boy.
edit on 22-9-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Way to listen, if America is attacked, If America`s allies are attacked by rocket boy. Have all the efforts to curb his relentless threats and to attain powerful weapons through talks or sanctions that have failed this far flown over your head. Even China is getting on side with the US because of the threat he causes. This guy needs to pull his chubby head in or lose it, simple.

Its weird that all the threats from the Supreme Leader of Korea you don`t take offense to, or how he treats his own people.

I`m all for free the people and dismantle that oppressive regime. The difference between America and these type of rogue states is that the US will at all cost limit civilian casualties and target their military, these rouge states won`t if push comes to shove.

So while you sit there with the luxury of free speech and info at your finger tips, spare another thought for those under his control.

the fk are u going on about?

I said this # wasn't funny; people are laughing like it's funny. simply stated. do you disagree?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117

I said this # wasn't funny; people are laughing like it's funny. simply stated. do you disagree?

When you said...
"he's saying he's going to kill a nation of people i don't see what's funny. because he said it like a child?"

You are referring to Trump, are you not?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

When you said...
"he's saying he's going to kill a nation of people i don't see what's funny. because he said it like a child?"

You are referring to Trump, are you not?

is the quote on OP not legit?

Blasting North Korea for its pursuit of nuclear weapons and threats to hit the U.S. with missiles, Trump said Tuesday that if the U.S. or its allies are forced to defend themselves, “we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea.”

but wait you're saying with his nuke he'll just hit the leader and the army?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Right, sidestep and its all Trump, got it the first time.

If it comes to it that America was hit severely or its allies the gloves would come off and obliterate North Korea. But but Trump. If things escalate to the point of push and shove of non nuclear weapons, I`m sure the US will systematically target and smash their military, limiting civilians.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

If it comes to it that America was hit severely or its allies the gloves would come off and obliterate North Korea. But but Trump. If things escalate to the point of push and shove of non nuclear weapons, I`m sure the US will systematically target and smash their military, limiting civilians.

nah it's 2 mentally ill people egging each other on, and something tells me they don't care about being too precise

and to the other people in this thread, stop acting like calling him "rocket man" was funny or clever. you wouldn't even be saying that if a 10 year old said the same thing

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

nah it's 2 mentally ill people egging each other on, and something tells me they don't care about being too precise

Right because it would be totally crazy to flatten someone who attacks with nukes or WMD`s your or your allies countries, if it happens Trump should sit down have a coffee and cake apologize for the "rocket man" jibe and call him Supreme Leader and be his lap dog . If he doesn`t in your mind they are both mentally ill.

Good luck getting that Trumpebola seen to.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Right because it would be totally crazy to flatten someone who attacks with nukes or WMD`s your or your allies countries, if it happens Trump should sit down have a coffee and cake apologize for the "rocket man" jibe and call him Supreme Leader and be his lap dog . If he doesn`t in your mind they are both mentally ill.

again, you're going off into some bull# and missing the point. you're not a 777

good luck getting your jaw fixed

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

again, you're going off into some bull# and missing the point.

What point do you think you`ve made that i missed.?

you're not a 777

good luck getting your jaw fixed

Is this some special language that only you understand? but but Trumps mental. Or was this supposed to be a tough guy comment. If so cheer up cupcake, every ones mental but you.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
right in the Hands of sorros and Israel. moving trumpin

freewestmedia.com...
edit on 22-9-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I can picture the faces of some at the UN.

Priceless!

Oh, please... don't you think they've heard worse than that at the UN? "Rocket man?" What a humdinger. It's a meeting place for superpowers, not a sewing circle.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Trump is a dotard, lfmao

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This post will get me laughed off ATS, but i must post it due to my sources being clear about who i tell. Some months ago Mr.Putin gave Kim Jong-un some sensitive Russian technology which he no longer had the public funds available to develop. some of this technology was aimed at weather manipulation and Seismic events. Now take of this information how you will, Id love to reveal my source but to do so would very stupid for me and my family. Please know i give this information as is for you to speculate however you will, if there is anyone in a military position in any of the countries affected by this please take action now. I will not discuss this any further as i don't have the permission to do so and the knowledge either.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Notgod

Um no, I do not believe you. Anyone or group at that level could certainly determine your identity by your post. Actually, most low level users of the internet with any doxxing skills at all could do so. Thanks for the humor, as I almost spit my coffee
Please increase your trolling skills and try again

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join