It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rocket Man" Called out at the UN. Classic Trump!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: midicon

Writing assignment for everybody saying "Not my president,"

Tell me in 2-5 complete sentences what the world's most perfect leader would have said instead.

If you can't handle the assignment, you flunk this thread.

One that doesn't threaten nuclear apocalypse every time he opens his mouth on the topic of North Korea.

Perhaps something along the lines of:

'We recognise North Korea feels the presence of American military assets along their border is a clear and present danger to their continued existence. In order to de-escalate the situation we propose creating a demilitarized corridor, and both sides will pull back their forces.'

You have heard rocket man say he was going to turn the USA to ashes and he is building the rockets to do it, right?

He has the bombs.

Doesn't sound like a perfect leader to me, just some chicken# guy.

Replace "Rocket Man" with "Donald Trump" and "USA" with "North Korea".

Chicken# indeed.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: midicon

Writing assignment for everybody saying "Not my president,"

Tell me in 2-5 complete sentences what the world's most perfect leader would have said instead.

If you can't handle the assignment, you flunk this thread.

One that doesn't threaten nuclear apocalypse every time he opens his mouth on the topic of North Korea.

Perhaps something along the lines of:

'We recognise North Korea feels the presence of American military assets along their border is a clear and present danger to their continued existence. In order to de-escalate the situation we propose creating a demilitarized corridor, and both sides will pull back their forces.'

You have heard rocket man say he was going to turn the USA to ashes and he is building the rockets to do it, right?

He has the bombs.

Doesn't sound like a perfect leader to me, just some chicken# guy.

Replace "Rocket Man" with "Donald Trump" and "USA" with "North Korea".

Chicken# indeed.

Why?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
His supporters have to nervous laugh because if they didn't they start crying.

Their only support for Trump is... "Haha i bet the left/un/eu didn't like that".

They measure his success based on how many people he can p1ss off, it shows how sad their little lives are.

A critical lesson i learned early in my marriage that has made my marriage the happiest of anyone I know: when she is "nagging" it isn't nagging. Its her expressing her concerns. I can view it as nagging, and it will never improve. It will only fester.

Or, I can stop and listen to what she is saying. Spend a moment thinking it over, then take action to help her address her concerns. This will build a stronger bond between us, as we partner to solve problems together. It will let her know that her concerns matter to me. And it will nip the complaining right in the bud, as we have created a solution together.

Im not saying we should treat the whole world like our spouse. But I think there is some wisdom to be had there that can be applied in daily life.

Why do Trumps supporters seem so happy to only piss people off? If you say racism, ill have to face palm. Im really asking....why?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
See, I sort of see "Rocket Man" as a compliment. Even on Big Bang Theory, Howard Wallositz wanted his NASA nickname to be "Rocket Man" (of course it became fruit-loops, as it happened).

But it's a cool name. I don't think we should be giving this horrible little dictator a cool nickname. It sounds almost endearing, which is way way inappropriate.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Donald Trump, AKA NoFilter, AKA Zero#$.

Refreshingly Delicious!

The more he speaks,
the more he triggers,
the more I

No filter usually implies genuine and sincere. What he said was obviously rehearsed, which makes it even more disturbing but it wasn't unfiltered spontaneity. This was no emotional outburst. This was planned, practiced and said out loud with, almost certainly, multiple chances to apply a "filter". I mean at some point, someone should have at least had some doubts about speaking of annihilating an entire country in an international forum. But...

It was deliberately provocative, so I'll give you the "triggers" um... thing, and frankly, pandering to his supportive base (so maybe for you "delicious" ok fine), but clearly, not an off-the-cuff sentiment, even if the language used was crafted to try to make it look that way.

I'll give him full credit for a deliberate action that certainly got the results that he wanted. Call a spade a spade though; I just don't know if interpreting full sincerity from what he said there is smart.

It is worth noting that, if I'm wrong, and he is genuine and that cavalier about destroying 25 million people he may not actually give two sh*ts about anyone. I mean, it is indicative of serious psychological issues that are probably pervasive, as in Not Just North Koreans But Anyone Who Hurts His Ego.

I don't think that Trump is stupid (although not quite the "genius" many of his supporters think that he is), but I do think that he is psychotic.

edit on 20-9-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
People have long complained that Americans have no class. With Trump at the helm, how can we possibly argue that. Trump has blue collar roots and it shows. Not that I have a problem with that, so to speak; but as the leader of a country at a public forum...

Maybe for his next job, KB Homes can hire Trump as CEO. I believe he would be a good fit.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

I sure wouldn't begrudge someone of the people for leading the people that he is of.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I sure wouldn't begrudge someone of the people for leading the people that he is of.

Given that he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I'd say he's doing just that.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OH, so maybe I'm getting it now. I was doing it wrong before.

Insulting people and calling them out of name is how you become a man. LOL Wow.

I teach Self Defense on a daily basis. If someone is threatening you or attacking you then you handle it. If they are just posturing and insulting you, I don't teach my students to insult the other person back.

lol

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Given that he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I'd say he's doing just that.

You are probably right.

I was going to add, "If i ever see him holding a beer, or asking someone else to hold it for him, ill buy it", but decided to leave it out.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I agree with you from a self defense posture name calling and provoking is a bad idea. I think the usa is provoking n. Korea because we want major change in asia. Taking n. Korea out. Ruins chinas plans and theyll get to see just what the usa is capable of and believe me its a lot and it will scare the begeezus out of both china and the world.

On a side note. Cool you teach self defense daily. What system?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Trump told all of United Nations straight and pulled no punches.

You yanks should be proud to have a TRUE leader for a change!

I listened to that speech and Im English.. And all trump haters are sad losers who enjoy living in crap rather than making your land great

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

I listened to that speech and Im English.. And all trump haters are sad losers who enjoy living in crap rather than making your land great

It's nice that you are so easily pleased by empty rhetoric and overcompensating bravado.

You are the ideal Trump supporter, someone who can be manipulated by words instead of action.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22680075]

Love President Trump
edit on 21-9-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I watched the whole speech from your POTUS about 45 mins and also the Israeli Presidents, I was very impressed, I`m glad he is at your helm. God bless both countries.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Between a rock and a hard case .
By now Kim has a In case of failing plan .
No matter who fires the first shot the game is rigged to draw every country that has nuks into it .

In the left corner I give you NK a small country that has little or no impact on world events .
But realizing this they stacked there deck . They have some of the most heavy weight trainers on the planet .
China ( we will back you now have our science behind you .
Russia ( We have some of the most brutal things taht can be made by man we will show you how to use it .

In the right corner USA USA USA . And they are packing a punch that measures in megatons .
When I ring the bell you will come out punching ( no hitting below the belt no rabbit punches .

Ding Ding The fight last for 30 mints as long as it takes the rockets to crisis cross the world .
China - Russia- USA -USA -France and lets not forget the 2 from NK .
45,000 rockets in the air what i site and 2 belong to NK .

You lose USA you Lose NK you Louse world .
There is but one end to this madness . The only hope is Kim gets assassinated But even that is just grated to start it .
Looking more and more like the & dread horse men have been let louse .Blood as high as a HORSES BRIDLE .
So cheer and scream tell every one how American will wipe them off the map .

Kim may be cause of it and being such a small person who you belittle so much it amazes me he gets so much credit

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
People have long complained that Americans have no class. With Trump at the helm, how can we possibly argue that. Trump has blue collar roots and it shows. Not that I have a problem with that, so to speak; but as the leader of a country at a public forum...

Maybe for his next job, KB Homes can hire Trump as CEO. I believe he would be a good fit.

Where do you get the idea that Trump has blue collar roots? He's a third generation business man with a degree in economics from Wharton... he's never done any physical labor in his life.

What "shows" is the hubris and condescending attitude of someone born with a silver spoon in his mouth...

Can you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

lol... Said the Brit to the Yanks... If you only knew just how bad you really have it.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join