It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rocket Man" Called out at the UN. Classic Trump!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Liquesence

Trump WINNING at the UN, awesome!

He didn't win #.

He made a fool of himself and the country, except to those still drunk off the smell of his BS.

And now I won too, this is double awesome!

Here's a MAGA hat, if you don't already own several.

Otherwise, have a

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
OK. Ignorance alert. What's MAGA?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Make America Great Again!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: intrepid

Make America Great Again!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Listing to all the cry baby haters on this thread is making my day.

Maybe Trump should just give North Korea a fat bag of cash and kept massaging China's nether regions like the last 3 presidents?

Haters gonna hate...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Soloprotocol
If the NK people were capable of overthrowing this p.o.s., would they? They have been so cowered, brainwashed, starved and tortured to the point they dare not even think of it.

Yeah, beter just kill them now then.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Trump: Blahblahbragblah (using the lexicon and diplomatic savvy of a 9 year old)

Supporters: "Omg Trump is BRILLIANT! omg lol!!"

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It is excellent to see such a strong leader condemning the illegal and provocative actions of the NK government. They have shown themselves as a truly rogue state.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sheesh I just cannot see what is so bad about Trump calling him "rocket man"... why is that so dumb or controversial? The guy is fond of rockets isn't he? What's the damn problem, for christ sakes the guy cannot even string together two words about a dictator without getting heat for it...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Trump WINNING at the UN, awesome!

He didn't win #.

He made a fool of himself and the country, except to those still drunk off the smell of his BS.

Clearly there are many drunk on that smell, its sad to watch, even worse is that those parroting his rhetoric think its a good thing, and even funnier is their rationalisation of people thinking he is a buffoon is that they are too stupid to understand what he says...that is some serious derp.
edit on 20-9-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Sheesh I just cannot see what is so bad about Trump calling him "rocket man"... why is that so dumb or controversial? The guy is fond of rockets isn't he? What's the damn problem, for christ sakes the guy cannot even string together two words about a dictator without getting heat for it...

Its far more than that and you know it....

This reaction like many to his speech are priceless...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
His supporters have to nervous laugh because if they didn't they start crying.

Their only support for Trump is... "Haha i bet the left/un/eu didn't like that".

They measure his success based on how many people he can p1ss off, it shows how sad their little lives are.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
His supporters have to nervous laugh because if they didn't they start crying.

Their only support for Trump is... "Haha i bet the left/un/eu didn't like that".

They measure his success based on how many people he can p1ss off, it shows how sad their little lives are.

That's actually quite a good analogy, its straight to the point and in my opinion spot on.

I'm curious to see how it will be countered....

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I was making the point that some people believe it is for the reason you said, which was in response about that to whom I was replying.

I misunderstood you post Liquesence and so apologise to you.

I'M Sorry.
edit on 20-9-2017 by gortex because: Taking my slice

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Do you have a video for more context? From what I can dig up, This picture was taken like 10 minutes before President Trump's speech.

I watched the speech myself and it seems like he rubs his head and eyes several times and timing wise he doesn't seem to be reacting to Trump when he does rub his hand head. It's just random.

Almost positive the currency context of this picture is fake news.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

You want context, sure...Here

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Do you have a video for more context? From what I can dig up, This picture was taken like 10 minutes before President Trump's speech.

Nope. Someone did some zooming on the watch and linked it to the Prez' speech..

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: stosh64

This president is a national disgrace. His supporters are right out of Idiocracy.

And which Loser did you back?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: midicon

Writing assignment for everybody saying "Not my president,"

Tell me in 2-5 complete sentences what the world's most perfect leader would have said instead.

If you can't handle the assignment, you flunk this thread.

One that doesn't threaten nuclear apocalypse every time he opens his mouth on the topic of North Korea.

Perhaps something along the lines of:

'We recognise North Korea feels the presence of American military assets along their border is a clear and present danger to their continued existence. In order to de-escalate the situation we propose creating a demilitarized corridor, and both sides will pull back their forces.'

So, an apology and withdrawal of forces? lol.

You have heard rocket man say he was going to turn the USA to ashes and he is building the rockets to do it, right?

He has the bombs.

Doesn't sound like a perfect leader to me, just some chicken# guy.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: carewemust
The U.S. is contemplating shooting down every missile that Rocket-man fires, going forward. Not a bad idea! That would send a strong message, and have the backing of most of the world.

I agree we should start attempting to shoot down all missiles flying over our Allies. The US needs to start moving assets into the region and work with Seoul to start evacuating it's non combatant citizens...Even if we don't plan on moving on N Korea we need to look like we are preparing to. This would probably be the best bet to bring Fat Boy Kim to the table.

Yeah but better yet, give nukes to SK and Japan, unless the "assets" you mentioned are nukes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join