It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rocket Man" Called out at the UN. Classic Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
A few other posters have said it and I say it as well, diplomacy has gotten nowhere with these clowns.

really? seems to me that diplomacy has actually worked pretty well so far. there's been posturing and no attacks.

but i know some of you are very eager to see that we're so powerful we'll just smash anything we don't like in our magnificent, not-at-all-tiny-handed hulk rage. because america strong! america great again!

children, every one of you.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Donald Trump, AKA NoFilter, AKA Zero#$.

Refreshingly Delicious!

The more he speaks,
the more he triggers,
the more I

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yes, give him that equipment. Maybe he'll fly around and run into some hard object and situation fixed.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Rocket Man is going to be depicted by every political cartoonist in the world now. Can't wait to see some of the illustrations!

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no no no
I'm a rocket man

Rocket man
Burnin' out this fuse
Up here alone

(Elton John - Rocket Man lyrics)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Diplomacy has worked? This #bag for years has been saying he is going to get a weapon. The last 3 administrations let it happen. Sanctions...sanctions...sanctions...play nice..blah blah blah....

This is not about Hulk smash but stopping a Nuclear NK. When Iran was close Israel took care of it. Done. Nothing was said.

If you do not like Trump get over it because he is here for awhile and he is a straight talker. It is as if none of you have ever had a job in the real world where people talk in absolutes and if you do not perform you're gone. There is no more political safe space and I love it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: RazorV66
A few other posters have said it and I say it as well, diplomacy has gotten nowhere with these clowns.

really? seems to me that diplomacy has actually worked pretty well so far. there's been posturing and no attacks.

There's been no attacks because they aren't stupid enough to actually think they can beat anyone in the region. Well maybe Togo if their missile can stay airborne that long.

children, every one of you.

I want my blankie.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Trump will be pilloried for his words, but you may as well say it as it is. The last few decades of being "delicate" and "diplomatic" have got the world nowhere. But it's a fact; if North Korea start a war they will die. More importantly, the dictatorship will be destroyed. That's a bitter pill for China to contend with, because they prop the dictatorship up, so China needs to rein their spoilt toy-boy in before he does commit suicide.

And what if NK is being used by China as its foil? China is simply using NK to cause trouble and keep the USA busy without taking direct heat for it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The U.S. is contemplating shooting down every missile that Rocket-man fires, going forward. Not a bad idea! That would send a strong message, and have the backing of most of the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Trump just gave kim something that he has wanted for a very long time.
Video evidence of an american president talking about destroying north korea.
I bet that part of the speech has been playing on a loop on nk television.

If there is other video of one of our presidents saying the words "we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."
please post it.

I wonder if trump is just trying to get kim angry so he will attack first?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
More name calling from the idiot will accomplish what ?
He promised fire and fury a month ago yet fat Kim launched more rockets. Same will happen this time.

What good is it for you to call names?

Your hate for the guy got him elected.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The U.S. is contemplating shooting down every missile that Rocket-man fires, going forward. Not a bad idea! That would send a strong message, and have the backing of most of the world.

I agree we should start attempting to shoot down all missiles flying over our Allies. The US needs to start moving assets into the region and work with Seoul to start evacuating it's non combatant citizens...Even if we don't plan on moving on N Korea we need to look like we are preparing to. This would probably be the best bet to bring Fat Boy Kim to the table.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, but the bad thing is if we were to miss. We would be the laughing stock of the world and I really think that is why we have not yet.

If NK does anything to spark a conflict it is over for them and it is time. I do not want war but I want peace more.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not a good place to raise your kids, NK... is it?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

In fact, it's cold as hell.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If you do not like Trump get over it because he is here for awhile and he is a straight talker. It is as if none of you have ever had a job in the real world where people talk in absolutes and if you do not perform you're gone. There is no more political safe space and I love it.

the boardroom and the white house are not the same place, nor should they be. some of you chuckleheads mistake subtlety and diplomacy and carefully chose words for weakness, because you only seem to grasp simple, blunt rhetoric with words of two syllables or less.

wtf does 'political safe space' even mean to you, with your garbage buzzword language? to me it seems to translate to have a president with an unhinged mind and a hinged tongue that wags at both ends.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

A boardroom and the WH are not the same type of place? Why? Because you say so? Talk about Chuckleheads. You seem to want the same old bull# from the career politicians who back stab and do not talk straight. They talk in innuendo and make back door deals that screw the citizen. A boardroom is where things get done. I'll take a country run like a business any day since that is what it is. The government there for us not for them to control us but you seem to think that would be ok. Sad.

Blunt rhetoric and two syllable words. Yup. Looks like you have the left talking point flyer handed out at all the AntiFa and left group rallies. To be honest, the time to be blunt and strong is needed right now with the shape of the country and the world.

Political safe space is what politicians have had for centuries. Now, their entire world that have created is turned upside down because the money is starting to stop trickling to them. They do not know what to do. Party members are attacking members of the same party. The things people are saying are over the top. Sitting members of state legislature calling for the assassination of the president? Yeah, they are triggered and need that safe space because the bull# they have been peddling is crashing down.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

i'm honestly just boggled that you think trump is not a bull# artist and he somehow represents a righting of the system. he's just nixon, updated for our celebrity age. keep telling yourself this is making things better... hopefully that'll build you up to a point where you survive the realization that it's not.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

One that doesn't threaten nuclear apocalypse every time he opens his mouth on the topic of North Korea.

Perhaps something along the lines of:

'We recognise North Korea feels the presence of American military assets along their border is a clear and present danger to their continued existence. In order to de-escalate the situation we propose creating a demilitarized corridor, and both sides will pull back their forces.'

That's a great idea, I'm surprised it hasn't been thought of before. We can call it the Demilitarized Zone, or perhaps the DMZ for short. That will surely calm the situation and cause Kim to reconsider his nuclear ambitions, and perhaps even lead to warmer, more cordial relations with the rest of the world. Star for you!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Hehehehe

That's a good one! Did you create it yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join