It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rocket Man" Called out at the UN. Classic Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Rocket man is a term that Kim will cling to. if you are going to call him a name at least make it derogatory.

link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: stosh64

Sad really this rhetoric from the president of the worlds most powerful country. This man is a buffoon, absolutely no class or statesmanship.

Trump's spoken the way HE speaks, what's wrong with that? Let his actions speak for him at the end of his term, not words. As A Brit I really like Trump, he's done some pretty good stuff so far, especially ending Obama's funding training of the Islamic Jihad holocaust of Christian and Yazidi minorities in the Middle East. Good man

What has he done? He's yet to complete anything and backtracked on most...

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
may not be a good idea to give him a moniker that he may like. More rockets on the way out of the factory because he's the rocket man. Gotta fire more...

And when one of his rockets breaks in flight and ends up crashing down on a town in Japan, it will be seen as a provocation to war, there will be no "take backs" and the little asshole will be vaporized. I can only hope that it can be done without killing a lot of innocent people who's only crime is living in NK.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: midicon

Writing assignment for everybody saying "Not my president,"

Tell me in 2-5 complete sentences what the world's most perfect leader would have said instead.

If you can't handle the assignment, you flunk this thread.

He probably still pictures something like this.

Someone who will mask the smell of the BS and have the sheeple thinking they are lapping up pearls of divine wisdom.

All the while laughing behind their ignorance that he talked them into loving BS .

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Trump haters like thinking about him as a low-grade retard, so of course they won't like it when he comes along and pops their bubble with something witty (and appropriate) like this

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Tell me in 2-5 complete sentences what the world's most perfect leader would have said instead.

I don't have to tell you anything nor indeed are you in charge of thread flunkiness! I haven't said that he is not my president, although I could. No one knows what the world's most perfect leader would have said (if there is such a person). I can only comment on the president's words, and perhaps his manner. Calling the North Korean leader 'rocket man' just makes him look like an idiot.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And I think it won't be a long long time
'Till blast off brings me round again to find
I'm the man standing all alone
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his luck, oh no here comes a drone.

Do I pass?

link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'd bet most of them didn't bother to hear the speech, just spreading a few tears over the thread title.
They would hate Trump no matter what he said.

Oh I know.

Just giving an opportunity for someone to change up their usual arsenal of cliches

'Trump is a toddler, Trump is a buffoon man-baby meanie-head!'

Will anyone rise above it?

link   

One that doesn't threaten nuclear apocalypse every time he opens his mouth on the topic of North Korea.

Perhaps something along the lines of:

'We recognise North Korea feels the presence of American military assets along their border is a clear and present danger to their continued existence. In order to de-escalate the situation we propose creating a demilitarized corridor, and both sides will pull back their forces.'

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"Diplomacy" they say ?

Well look what "Diplomacy" has gotten us in the recent past !!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: stosh64

Calling names just makes him look silly , Priceless indeed.

He doesn't need to call anyone names to look silly mate

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
On topic: i found it amusing. But i was thinking more of the Shatner version of the song than the Elton John version. LOL

Little less on topic: if you are outraged about how Trump said what he said versus what he actually said, you are doing this whole thing wrong. There are no points for style, only for fact.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Trump will be pilloried for his words, but you may as well say it as it is. The last few decades of being "delicate" and "diplomatic" have got the world nowhere. But it's a fact; if North Korea start a war they will die. More importantly, the dictatorship will be destroyed. That's a bitter pill for China to contend with, because they prop the dictatorship up, so China needs to rein their spoilt toy-boy in before he does commit suicide.

link   
a reply to: Painterz

See that wasn't so hard was it?

link   

originally posted by: Painterz

One that doesn't threaten nuclear apocalypse every time he opens his mouth on the topic of North Korea.

'We recognise North Korea feels the presence of American military assets along their border is a clear and present danger to their continued existence. In order to de-escalate the situation we propose creating a demilitarized corridor, and both sides will pull back their forces.'

I think Neville Chamberlain would be proud.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Painterz

I think Neville Chamberlain would be proud.

It's not appeasement.

Do you seriously think the North Koreans are going to attempt to invade the rest of their continent?

They know they cannot reunify Korea. They are driven by fear and paranoia that their own regime might fall and they'll all wind up meeting the same fate as Saddam and Gadaffi.

De-escalate their fear that America is about to smash them, and they'll de-escalate too.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I see we went with the tongue and cheek reference to rocket man, but not the threat to completely destroy a nation which hasn't had a citizen on us soil let alone military even near our borders or attacked the US.

I can imagine if Russia threatened to completely destroy another nation what the topics would be.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

We got a triggered snowflake here!!! We better get them to the safe space!!

JT

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I see we went with the tongue and cheek reference to rocket man, but not the threat to completely destroy a nation which hasn't had a citizen on us soil let alone military even near our borders or attacked the US.

I can imagine if Russia threatened to completely destroy another nation what the topics would be.

That is why he said "If we are forced to defend ourselves or our allies, we will totally destroy them"
It's NKs choice to make.
A few other posters have said it and I say it as well, diplomacy has gotten nowhere with these clowns.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
a reply to: roadgravel

Rocket man is a term that Kim will cling to. if you are going to call him a name at least make it derogatory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join