It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump..us would destroy North Korea if forced to defend itself or allies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk... so trump says it just hope it doesn't come to it but it looks ominous to say the least lil Kim may get Rodman to help or he's snookered wonder wat the Chinese and Russians will say ..thoughts ?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

I think War or any casualties whatsoever should be prevented unless one side instigates... I pray that doesn't happen.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

It's not helping. By saying all of North Korea including its people and not only it's government, Kim can seriously convince the North Korean people that the US are savages that will "defile" them.

edit on 9/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Exactly.

It’s like that guy who said the best way to end this all? Drop millions of Iphones all over N. Korea and give them free WIFI.

Show those people what the world is really like - and they’ll take care of the fat boy themselves.

But - he can convince them of anything at this point - cause he has no problem killing them if they don’t agree.

Dang I think that guy had an idea.

I’ll go look for the article and post it (where he talks about dropping the Iphones on N.Korea).

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Didn't he threaten them with annihilation a month ago ?!
What happened ?! NK fired more missiles.
Idiot

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
At this point it's a matter of just saying things.

He isn't wrong, war ruins countries.

The U.S would destroy North Korea in a war, that's a fact.

And it's people have been brain washed into thinking the U.S is already the devil.

So I'd expect it's population to fight.

All that being said, it will be Kimmy, who will be responsible for bringing war unto his country.

And millions will die.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Continually testing and building a nuclear stockpile by North Korea is instigation

Jaden

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

The problem is the moment the US set foot in North Korea, it will become Iraq 2.0 where the North Koreans will launch insurgencies against US and SK troops and I'm pretty sure Trump and company knows it would have been political suicide due the fiasco in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

The problem is the moment the US set foot in North Korea, it will become Iraq 2.0 where the North Koreans will launch insurgencies against US and SK troops and I'm pretty sure Trump and company knows it would have been political suicide due the fiasco in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya.

It doesn't matter at his point.

War is coming, sooner or later.

Neither the U.S or China will tolerate a Nuke filled N.Korea.

It's bad business for everyone.

The only question is, does the war start because of the loss of thousands, if not millions, if N.Korea launches on someone, or do millions lose their lives after the war starts?

Anyone believing this will end peacefully needs to put down the weed and tambourine, this is the real world, and people don't play nice.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Whatever the case, it will further infuriate the US public and expose Trump as nothing more than a stooge to the Military Industrial Complex.

Then again, this will probably be the catalyst for people to finally change the government when they realize the government cares more about the almighty $$$$ than them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

"Then again, this will probably be the catalyst for people to finally change the government when they realize the government cares more about the almighty $$$$ than them. "

They have had decades to see that, that don't want to.

And they couldn't possible see it now, they cant even look up form their precious Iphones.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wonder if the U.S. did nothing would the world still see NK willing to nuke an entire city. I wish I was able to see that alternate reality.

edit on 19-9-2017 by MrPitts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Obama waited patiently for sanctions and clear heads and now the norks are worse than before.

only way to stand up to a bully is with a bigger stick.

these intellectual idiots are making the mistake in assuming that Kim is a rational reasonable person. he's not. normal negotiation stuff will not work with him.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
More chance of scooby doo being related to garfield than NK or America actually going ahead with their threats,everytime a missles launched we here the same crap.Its never going to happen.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Didn't he threaten them with annihilation a month ago ?!
What happened ?! NK fired more missiles.
Idiot

Trump is a paper tiger. He did threaten NK with annihilation but never followed through on that promise (among others, but that topic belongs to another thread).

I don't think that Trump will defend the US unless he sees a nuke fly over DC, at which point we'd be screwed anyway.

It feels as though Obama/Neville Chamberlain is still in the White House.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPitts
Wonder if the U.S. did nothing would the world still see NK willing to nuke an entire city. I wish I was able to see that alternate reality.

If US did nothing. Korea will become like Vietnam or Hong Kong, but a lot smarter due to Chinese/Japanese(which Vietnam refused) back unlike what you see South Korea which is becoming another Japan(all them plastic surgeries man). Korea will be in total Chinese influence. The US are the one forcing Japanese messed up culture and Western influence on SK. Also entire Korea wouldn't even get nukes because both superpower still have to abide by International/UN law of WMD to prevent destruction of the world. Soviet Union would've ended earlier than expected. Who wouldn't want a US-Chinese joint space race. That is the best thing you can get. US got the technology development. Chinese got the knowledge and system. We would be building so many ships by now in space. You can tell how bad US is just by looking at civilian sector. So greedy and hiding all the tech.

I tell you this, during WW2. The US calculated it would take years to build roads in Burma. But, the Chinese help build the Burma road and it was way ahead of schedule.
I mean Chinese now has some NASA tech for space. Imagine US giving China space tech to joint build. Everything will be so fast.

Fastest construction by Chinese

edit on 19-9-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Exactly. And saying we would destroy them is the understatement of the millennium. A nuclear armed NK is an act of violence and provocation. Doing nothing is not a solution, and there is a 0% chance that tin pot dictator will voluntarily relinquish the weapons.

We need to get this over with. A surprise first strike is the way to go, using any force necessary to decapitate the regime and ensure they are unable to respond militarily. If this includes the use of tactical or strategic nuclear weapons, then so be it. Fallout can be minimized by proper airburst calculation.

I never thought I'd be advocating for nuclear war, but the last several decades of leadership has allowed this problem to fester to the point it is at now. War is unavoidable, and less disturbing than the alternative: a nuclear armed rogue dictator that can hold the world hostage.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Why do you people advocating war continue to ignore China? They have said, more than once, if NK is attacked without provocation (and launching missiles and testing nukes apparently don't count as provocation to China), they will defend NK. You can't just ignore that.

And nuking NK is a ridiculous and stupid idea for a whole bunch of reasons.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

It's not helping. By saying all of North Korea including its people and not only it's government, Kim can seriously convince the North Korean people that the US are savages that will "defile" them.

He doesn't have to "seriously convince the NK people that the US are savages". They are taught this from birth.

www.newsweek.com...

That's a major issue going forward with anything regarding DPRK and its people. They've been programmed for 50+ years.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There is literally nothing appealing to going to war with N. Korea. Imagine Vietnam x100 and lasting far longer...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join