It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Everything you think you know is not as perfect as you thought.

I actually saw them and I know that's what I saw, so you acting like you know what you're talking about is a freakin joke to me. It's hilarious because you probably actually believe your own gibberish.

You can say a gazillion words and rationalize things in countless ways but it doesn't undo what I saw. I saw it I know it's real. I don't care if you think it was newsworthy, they were there regardless of your opinions about their noteworthiness.

You aren't the all-knowing god that you thought you were. Surprise.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

you got a geiger counter?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Ok, if that's what you want to tell yourself. The rest of us will be here in reality. You undid yourself with a lot in this thread, the fabrication about a Super Stallion was just the nail on the coffin.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Ok, if that's what you want to tell yourself. The rest of us will be here in reality. You undid yourself with a lot in this thread, the fabrication about a Super Stallion was just the nail on the coffin.

Hahahahaha.

Hey I got good news today man, my lucky break.
I'm starting a business and have all the ducks in a row now (the main ones at least), and once I get this permit I'm in the game. Ok check this out...

I got this job at Kroger (night stocking grocery store), and I will never make more than 11$ an hour (and even with a raise will never make more than that set amount) - and I'll struggle and work my rear off doing it. Which is ok for now, it's a stable income and as long as I show up and work, I'll make something $$$.

But this business I'm creating, which is essentially me creating my own job via ingenuity and acumen, there is no set amount I can make. If I can succeed in picking the right product and the right target market, the sky is the limit. I could make 11$ in 5 minutes, I dunno yet.

I already know what products I want to sell, the location, and the target consumers to offer it to. So I have the blueprint. I also have a mentor who is a super rich super cool guy that wants to advise me along the way and he thinks I can make it big $$$ and wants me to be his validation apprentice to prove his theories. So I can't let him down (or myself either!).

You have no idea how excited I am about the prospects of making my own money with my own business concept. This could be the big turning point in my life so I just gotta stay committed to it and learn as much as I can to improve myself in the process.

All I need is experience and to find out what doesn't work and what does work. So once I get this permit I can go start selling and crash course this thing. I'm totally pumped and very happy about all of this. I'm happy about me and my potential to make $$$ in this economy by simply using my brain.

I realize that what I'm doing to start will probably change rapidly as I learn and gain new insights and have more epiphanies, but for now my target sales goals will be 200$ a day - with a upper expected limit of 500$ on the best day or 100$ on a really bad day.

I know so much about business and have absorbed a ton of information over the last 20 years, I just never enacted it into a physical model. Now I am finally going to do this sometime in 2 weeks to 4 weeks.

Here's how I look at this, making a wage is hard work, but mass selling a product is far easier and I can make way more if I do it right. Writing articles for websites or grinding out a wage at a local shop locks me into making X amount per day with no room for real growth. Creating my own businesses based on good ideas and practices however, offers me far more opportunity to grow expand change etc.

I am going to sell basic cheap products to tourists, no food no drinks nothing like that. I don't want to deal with food inspectors or anything. This is gonna be straight forward I purchase boxes of goods at wholesale then bring them to a specific location and market myself and my goods to the target audience. I've been learning all of these sales techniques and advertising concepts over the last few months and will start putting them into practice.

If my concept actually works and I can sell out my inventory daily, than I could potentially make 2500$ a week! That's my highest expectation at the current model I've devised. It can't really do better than that unless I hired people, which isn't relevant because this is a testing phase and I'm using a 'throw-away' prototype which will not be a long term business. It's seasonal.

Now, over the next few weeks, I will be trying to think up a more long-term model that is sustainable beyond 5 months. It cannot be anything complicated because I don't wanna deal with a bunch of paperwork or government. I am building the business idea around the requirement that basically I just pay for a permit and then go make $$$ while having a good time meeting people and enjoying the act of self-discovery while improving my economic and psycho-social situation.

So really that's all I can think about or even want to think about. I got some really cool people helping me that want to see me succeed and it's really exciting! I've actually never had anyone "on my side" like this before who wanted to help me help myself, so I'm very happy about how lucky I am to have been presented with such incredible opportunity.

I really truly believe I will succeed and grow. I just know it. I have what it takes and then some, so I know I can find my niche and exploit it for maximum profitability. I'm gonna go make money and have fun doing it.

I really wish I had decided to be a salesman years ago. I always knew I wanted to do this and that this is what I was made for, and this is what I need to be doing, but I had just never committed to an idea and said "I'm gonna do X and this is how" and then went and did it. I'm finally ready to actually do it now.

I expect a lot of bumps in the road. I expect challenges and disappointments. But none of this is a problem, it's a huge opportunity for me to improve and get things right. I'm gonna be a success, I believe in me!

XL5

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Started reading on page one with an open mind, now I believe we are seeing what happens when some one descends into madness....and then is kicked into a deep black hole.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XL5

You are witnessing how a person can get when rejected by the opposite sex.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Muzzle dear, why are you derailing you own thread?

I have read this and wondered what was going on. Please pull yourself back.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

NAW I'm WAY closer ,just too mean to surrender.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Muzzle dear, why are you derailing you own thread?

I have read this and wondered what was going on. Please pull yourself back.

Look usually a thread has rails, I agree. There's a destination in mind, a goal.

This thread reached it's goal the day I posted it. My goal was just to simply post my story and share it.

The only person that's been really interested in talking to me wants to argue about helicopters and not really even bother with the thread topic itself. If the mods don't want to take any action about that, what can I do?

Look if the mods are going to allow people to just insult and personally attack an OP, who cares anymore honestly? There's better things in life than to worry about what people think about me.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You are witnessing how a person can get when rejected by the opposite sex.

Hahahah, I bet that no matter what thread I write next, yall cannot possibly predict it accurately now. There's no pattern, at least not a mathematically distinguishable one.

I don't even know what my next thread will be. Isn't it beautiful? The chaos of it all?

I will make a guarantee though - I will ring your alarm and divert your resources and it won't matter because the cat will be outta the bag and it'll be too late anyways no matter what counters you guys can set up.

For me it's all a tactical gambit, and I love the thrill of it.
Maybe I'll throw an interception, maybe I'll get sacked, maybe I'll break my arm or leg?
Maybe I'll score and spike that ball in your face?
We'll see.

You guys played a good game, you came in strong and kept on me.
You blitzed me hard and fast.

But when I'm under pressure I don't need designs or plays, I just impromptu scramble and do whatever seems best at the moment by trusting my gut. That's what makes it fun.

You are welcome to twist what I said and then I will twist back.
You know, like old times? I say that because this is getting old fast.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XL5
Started reading on page one with an open mind, now I believe we are seeing what happens when some one descends into madness....and then is kicked into a deep black hole.

It's highly probable that every mind experiences a descent into madness given enough time.

See, we're like metal in a forge.
But when it gets real hot, most people just melt or get bent all outta shape.
And even fewer of those who make it to the anvil to get hammered over and over make the cut.

Alright enough similes, what I'm really saying here is this.
Everyone goes insane, but only a few of us can handle it and come out of that fire in better shape than ever before.
edit on 10/25/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Do you think you are in the secret space program?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

hey mate try some other avatars than the beastly ones and maybe the aliens will leave you alone

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join