It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I know they were nearby because they flew right over me.

Are you trying to say they don't ever fly around? Well I saw some so you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: raymundoko

Can you confirm?

I don't need to confirm anything I already said.
If I said it, than I reported the truth to the best of my knowledge.
That doesn't mean I'm 100% accurate all the time, but it does mean that I reported what I knew as best as I could.

If you have any questions about details, I might bother answering those.

Found this thread really interesting. And there are a few of us experiencers, of nordics and the other side that gets some access to. Its more than one side, but not always awareness of some pirates, which is for the best actually.

Posting about it takes some courage, and glad you did. There seem to be some assignments going out for this.

Humanity needs to become aware of how controlled they are, ruled over by a very ruthless predator, and according to William Tompkin, the Orion arm we're a part of, is kind of old empire controlled, not a good spot to be in, but everywhere family exists, its an honor to be here and help if possible or speak up at times, and to encourage awareness and clean energy, upgrades not harvests. There is a lot of talk of humanity needing to take responsibility. Well never leave anything unturned is a good thing to practice, however, the dark side predator really thinks it owns all this arm of orion and earth. That might makes right in a kind of density region. Not sure that aside from withdrawing consent and refusing to participate or follow bad orders, there is a lot humans can do on their own.

William Tompkin at the end of one of his interviews said it was really important for humanity to wake up, and to send up requests (via prayers, meditations, standing under the stars), for Strong Positive Intervention from the Big Brass Higher Regions. Not to mention that there is always good in many of the people, species and races overun by harsh regimes, so its not black and white, there is alot of Love in our sector of space as well. (my words and paraphrased, just getting to the heart of what he said)

My experiences they were the Wake Up crew, your family waking you up. And not because of what you can do, if you can arrange talk shows and platforms. If you have family and health issues, its about Love, soul rescues. Some of us have a sense of waiting for something, we'll be rescuing people in need possibly out of body. Healthy people who they wake up may find that connecting with others and actually stepping out might be an option, trying to get humanity freed and clean energy out. But many are just woken up, by the wake up team, with many family responsibilities. Because they care, and if you toe in on enough questions and see through the world enough, its like knocking on that door, it opens. And really grateful for the wakeups we've received.

Meditating under the stars and asking to wake up ,listening to binaurals and whale song,dolphin song, hemi sync, theta, telling them we need a little help here, humans are being harmed as is all of nature, and reporting for duty. What can we do to help in our own little corners? And SOS! I send up SOS alot!
edit on 16-10-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Any photos yet or is Mog from Zog not willing yet !!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You think a helicopter with a 600 mile range that costs 20g's to fly is "just flying around"? And not only that, but flying around outside of it's range in Nashville? You do realize the Super Stallion is a Marine Aircraft right? The closest one to Nashville stateside is Lejeune. There are Army and Airforce variants of the MH, but they aren't Super Stallions, and I believe the closest ones are garrisoned out in the desert.

If you thought you saw a Super Stallion in Nashville then you can't recognize aircraft as easily as you thought you can or you were making it up. But hey, I could be completely wrong. I don't think I am though.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Unity_99

Any photos yet or is Mog from Zog not willing yet !!!

Not the kind of thing a person photo's unless have great equipment.

And in this world, the ones that did, are ridiculed.

Why don't you just go and try to have your own sightings. Rise up to the occasion, so to speak, and have the right intent, to help this world.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You think a helicopter with a 600 mile range that costs 20g's to fly is "just flying around"? And not only that, but flying around outside of it's range in Nashville? You do realize the Super Stallion is a Marine Aircraft right? The closest one to Nashville stateside is Lejeune. There are Army and Airforce variants of the MH, but they aren't Super Stallions, and I believe the closest ones are garrisoned out in the desert.

If you thought you saw a Super Stallion in Nashville then you can't recognize aircraft as easily as you thought you can or you were making it up. But hey, I could be completely wrong. I don't think I am though.

Do you have access to military records? Because if you did, you'd see I reported the truth.

Besides, it's not unheard of for them to visit. In fact, here's video of one visiting Nashville a year ago...

But yes, I did actually see 2 of them here as I reported.

You must not be a very good "expert" after all, lol.
edit on 10/17/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I didn't just say there were "flying around" aimlessly either.

Clearly they were doing something important. In my opinion they were traveling through here as a result of something to do with Hurricane Harvey which had just passed through a few days prior (as a tropical depression). But that's a guess because I'm not their CO I wouldn't know.
edit on 10/17/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Nope, you’re right — I confused that exchange. I own it, my bad. Carry on.

P.S. Nice work with the ‘Bigfoot’ claim — it seemed very dubious from the start.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

No, you didn't report the truth. You posted two videos from MARINE WEEK in 2016. That is where they come, they make a big event of it, people (especially kids) come out and look at the cool stuff. This year it was in Detroit...This event usually costs hundreds of thousands of dollars for the Marines, but they view it as a useful recruiting tool.

Your post has a very specific day. It wasn't Marine Week. You need to own up to the fact that you didn't see a Super Stallion. It would have been a big deal if a Super Stallion was "just flying" over Nashville and it would have been associated with some documented event or training exercise as it happened over civilian airspace. By all means though, I beg you to prove me wrong and show that event it would have been associated with. Also, guess where that Super Stallion from Marine week came from?

EDIT: WOW, you literally googled to find marine aircraft in Nashville as those are the first videos that show up. Do you even know what Marine week is?? Notice, all those links go back to 2016 during Marine Week.
edit on 18-10-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

This looks very much like an attention seeking thread. The OP is either bored and in need of attention, or perhaps something else, but it seems pretty obvious none of what he has posted ever occurred.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I was here during Marine week last year, I didn't google it I youtubed it because I remembered specifically.

You claimed that Super Stallions never come to Nashville, I disproved you with video evidence.

I cannot believe you're making such a yuge deal over 2 helicopters I saw.
I saw them, end of story. Believe it or not, I'm not worried about it.

I am worried about your mental health though, freaking out in utter denial of something that really happened (a few helicopters? really??). I highly suggest you go talk to a therapist.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

This looks very much like an attention seeking thread. The OP is either bored and in need of attention, or perhaps something else, but it seems pretty obvious none of what he has posted ever occurred.

Every thread, video, or news article was written to garner attention. Otherwise they'd have no one to talk towards.

Would you like to discuss the thread topic or personally attack me?

All of what I posted occurred.
I'm sorry but yall need to get a life lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I somehow contracted lymphadenitis of some form in my throat the other night and it's been pretty sore the past 36hours. Really hard to swallow due to the inflammation. Going to try a few remedies because I really don't want to go to the Dr over this. Going to take honey, garlic, apple cider vinegar, and any fruits with vitamin C.

Hopefully within a few days it will be better. Not really sure how I contracted anything, or where from.

If you don't see me around much over the next few days, it's because I'm sleeping a lot.
I've been super tired since this began.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Well, you are the one who lamented the failings of ATS in a thread of mine, but personally with regards to failing threads I think this one is pretty close to taking the cake.

Just an FYI, I have read the entire thread (as well as others of yours) and I still think this tale you tell is either a fabrication, or perhaps a dream or hallucination if I wish to be kind.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Show me where I said they never come to Nashville. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your fictional OP.

And yes, "a few helicopters". The devil is in the details. You made up a story about seeing two super stallions to try and prove you see tons of cool aircraft and can recognize them on site. The problem is you chose an aircraft that won't be flying around Nashville without some type of event. That event would be documented (Like Marine Week).

If the Marines had a Super Stallion (one of only a few stateside) doing hurricane relief it would be documented in the public domain and there would probably be a news story associated with it. It's obvious you don't know how this works.
edit on 19-10-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Wow thank you.

I about went nuts there after wondering why I opened the flood gates to all the personal attacks and doubts over things I never said etc.

You gave me a taste of sanity. Thank you so much.

You know I'm far more impressed with the humans than the nonhumans. That goes in good and bad ways.

I can't undo what I did though.
I just gotta live with what I posted.

Last night I was actually contemplating a disappearing act. I'm actually a bit terrified at the consequences of me posting my experience.

I keep thinking "don't let it get to you man" but damn it's getting to me.

This is like an incredible test of nerves.

You're quite welcome. I've grown tired and irritated as I grow older by people who refuse to budge on their ignorance. Oh, being skeptical is good because everything has to be questioned, but simple outright denials are unacceptable. The credibility of a witness can quickly dispel any lingering questions. I wish I could encourage more to tell their stories here and elsewhere but most are apprehensive, and responses to your story are an example why there's legitimate fear. So the real question becomes: if these people are lying, why would they be so afraid to tell the story? They could simply keep playing the game if they were untruthful.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Holy crap muzzle! I had to take a triple take at the profile name! So didn’t expect it to be your story. Well damn. That sounds fascinating and scary yet freaking cool all at the same time! I’ve seen UFOs but I’ve never had an experience with actual abduction. I mean if I have I don’t know it!

I mean it’s your experience and only you can understand what happened. I’ll have to check the thread to see if JT had the same dream.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Show me where I said they never come to Nashville. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your fictional OP.

And yes, "a few helicopters". The devil is in the details. You made up a story about seeing two super stallions to try and prove you see tons of cool aircraft and can recognize them on site. The problem is you chose an aircraft that won't be flying around Nashville without some type of event. That event would be documented (Like Marine Week).

If the Marines had a Super Stallion (one of only a few stateside) doing hurricane relief it would be documented in the public domain and there would probably be a news story associated with it. It's obvious you don't know how this works.

I know I saw the two helicopters and made a positive ID, it'd be near impossible to mistake them for something else. They are huge and make an incredibly low deep thud.

Since I actually did see them than I know as a 100% fact that you're going insane man. It's like you get stuck on some little detail and cannot let go. And not to mention you are "SO SURE" you're right and know what you're talking about, when I am in a position to know "YOU DON'T", because I know what I saw and I reported it accurately.

Hopefully you have a C.O. there telling you that you have to make a big deal over this trivial point and to keep pressing it for WEEKS. Hopefully you protested and they pulled rank and made you do this.

Because if you don't have a commanding officer forcing you to argue this (and be incredibly wrong about it because I totally saw them factually in physical reality no doubt at all), than I don't know what to tell you. You've gotta stop thinking you know everything (including things you were not there to see yourself), because you're going insane.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Holy crap muzzle! I had to take a triple take at the profile name! So didn’t expect it to be your story. Well damn. That sounds fascinating and scary yet freaking cool all at the same time! I’ve seen UFOs but I’ve never had an experience with actual abduction. I mean if I have I don’t know it!

I mean it’s your experience and only you can understand what happened. I’ll have to check the thread to see if JT had the same dream.

Hi Mblah! Thanks, lol!

It was my experience but I definitely don't understand what happened at all. It's enigmatic to say the least.

With as subtle as this whole experience was, and I mean incredibly subtle because I didn't realize it was happening (I lacked lucidity during the entire episode) - when I usually have a high situational awareness and self-awareness - I would have to say that it's highly plausible something like this could be happening to everyone regularly and none of us even have a clue yet.

I think the only factor that really clued me in that "this" is what was going on was 'awakening' to the UFOs over me, then recognizing that my "immediate experience" was easily construed as an "Abduction" because all of the details matched up fairly well with how we'd expect an "Abduction" might occur. Like being in the corridors of a ship, witnessing advanced technology, seeing something alien, getting sick, etc.

Had I just 'awoken' inside and didn't see those UFOs hovering low over me immediately after this, I probably wouldn't have thought too much about it after about 30 min and just chalked it up to a "vivid wild dream". It was the luck I happened to be outside and see this that allowed me to put 2+2 together.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That sad part is you don't even see the logical fallacy in your argument...so I won't even address that as it is clear to everyone but you.

Again, if you saw them, they would have been there for a reason. If they were flying low, there would DEFINITELY be some type of record of them having been there. If they were THAT FAR from their garrison, there would be some type of media trail about why they are making such a long trip...

There is none. You aren't being honest or you are mistaken. You can swear you saw what you saw until you are blue in the face, but ultimately anyone who knows even a LITTLE about military aircraft and how they are used already knows that you are full of it. For example, you would know that the last long distance (within it's range of 600 miles) flight of a Super Stallion stateside was in late September, from the Joint Base on the NJ coast to Detroit.(Let's say about 450~ miles in a straight line)

The last time a Super Stallion was in Nashville was early September and it flew from Camp Lejeune on the coast of NC (about the same distance in a straight line).

There are ZERO Super Stallions garrisoned in TN (Something you obviously don't know as you think they would be at "a base"). Any you saw would have come from a Marine or Joint Base on the coast and been within the 600 mile range of the aircraft. It would be a BIG deal. If there was a Super Stallion in Nashville on the date you claimed, there would be documentation of that somewhere. There are literally thousands of pictures of people getting the big guy as it traveled from NJ to Detroit last month. You think something like that would have flown low in a urban center and not be documented??

Call me insane all you want, all someone needs to do is go to all posts by you in this thread to see a complete breakdown of logic and reason.

EDIT:

It's like you get stuck on some little detail

As I said earlier, lies are usually caught in the details. The key is to let a liar talk long enough to expose those details.
edit on 23-10-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join