It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I am confused, who did I misquote there? Surely you didn't forget what you accused me of? Or are you confusing me with Augustus, who intentionally left the pertinent part of a quote by Deacon out to fit what he thought? Please outline in that thread how you thought I was being dishonest. I await your reply over there.

Edit: Also, Muzzle, you never answered this post:

a reply to: muzzleflash

Interesting, you're somewhere that you spotted a CH-53E Super Stallion? Just to confirm, you definitely saw a Super Stallion fly over your head and very low? (2 at that!?)

Can you confirm you saw a Super Stallion?
edit on 12-10-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

What did I act like wasn't there? Your post was removed because you used extremely offensive language. I saw the post. To me it just verified what I suspected because that's how people who lie/exxagerate act when they get called out.

Doth protest too much.

I didn't use any profanity at all.

I don't use profanity on internet websites, ever.
The only exceptions would be "damn" and "ass", which my grandmother considers profanity but modern American society and this website considers normal and acceptable. I definitely don't say those types of things around my grandma.

You would probably call it 'extremely offensive' only because I showed your disingenuous tactics.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Any further updates?

(To try and get this thread back on track!)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I've seen a few UFOs (maybe once or twice a week?), but I think that if you spend 50+ hours a week star gazing you're bound to see some strange stuff.

One incident that was really crazy was that I went a few days without seeing anything and was thinking to myself "Sigh, oh well, it's not like seeing a UFO is that impressive anyways (because it's not like they are doing anything noticeable to interact and help humanity)" - and I was sorta cynical and depressed about it - and in like mere seconds of thinking this one of the better sightings occurred.

It appeared over a treeline and at first I thought "that's really bright", and it flew very slowly over my location from West to East then slowly veered towards the North. The sighting must have lasted 2 or 3 minutes, it was moving very slowly.

No blinking lights from any angles, it was just a solid dot of light. The air traffic here is really heavy with dozens of jets per hour, maybe 5 or 6 helis an hour, and this was certainly not any of them. The way it veered northerly was also pretty interesting.

I found it to be very ironic and perhaps in response to my thoughts about "UFOs aren't impressive" which preceded the event by mere seconds...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

And, for what it's worth, since I've been in Nashville I've seen a surprisingly high amount of anomalous aerial activity (UFOs).

Maybe around 20 incidents? Of which at least 3 or 4 were nearly spectacular?

I had wanted to write a thread about it last year but just never got around to it, which was sparked by my first incident here. It must have been a full year ago, I'm not quite sure exactly on the date.

I was sitting at the Courthouse park downtown on the steps charging my phone at a lamppost (as they have outlets on some of them) and thought I saw some flashes up inbetween some sky scrapers, and looked up in that general direction.

Then I saw the flash again - it was like a dot of light turning on and then off quickly, a flash. I was like "WHOA?!" and then it happened a few more times.

A few minutes later I then saw this "object", whatever the hell it was, fly over the park very slowly. The incident must have lasted a few minutes, but get this - it was one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

It was like, a glob of something (lit up) and it was changing shapes radically.

The best thing I can compare it to is a disk tumbling and rotating at chaotic random angles. So it didn't tumble uniformly, but instead it was purely chaotic and sometimes diagonally.

It was like tumbling through the sky, from southwest to northeast. It seemed pretty low, maybe 4 times the height of the skyscrapers. Maybe 2500 to 3500 feet?

Totally weird and bizarre thing to see. I'd also compare it to a glob of something that couldn't decide what shape it wanted to take, because of the angles and shapes it morphed into.

I have no idea what to make of this UFO incident and am still baffled by what I saw that night. Definitely the strangest thing I've ever seen in the sky in my entire life.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Isn't it cool how aliens are real and I confirmed it for you?
Now you get to know at least as much as I know about that particular fact.

I'm really nice to have shared that with you, I could have kept the aliens all to myself.
But I share my aliens with others. Even mean ppl.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You still haven't answered the question about the Super Stallion. You saw a Super Stallion in the Nashville area?

Sure, they just deleted your post because you were soooo polite.

Edit: I don't mind being called mean. We had a certain Bigfoot story here recently that started off like yours and that poster called me mean quite a bit yet I didn't have a single post removed. Turned out it was a hoax and the thread got deleted and the user got banned. I think you made up a story to test your writing, I don't buy it.
edit on 13-10-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I told everyone the truth, none of this was a test of anything other than my nerves in handling you.

And besides, you can 'write creatively and improve your writing skills' by writing non-fiction. The only fictional thing I've ever written here (that I can think of off hand) was the 'Return of the Lightbringer' story where I didn't even start chapter 2 and just kinda dropped it. I've wanted to go do a 2nd part for awhile but just haven't had the energy or time.

What I don't understand is why anyone would go to a "Conspiracy and X-files" type website and then trying to get anyone who reports weird stories banned because "they think everyone is making it all up".

I'd think people could just disagree with them and let it go, I don't see the point in all the crazy personal assassination stuff. After seeing these underhanded tactics, I'd have to say I'm extremely disappointed. But I'm not very surprised, I admit.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Can you confirm?

I don't need to confirm anything I already said.
If I said it, than I reported the truth to the best of my knowledge.
That doesn't mean I'm 100% accurate all the time, but it does mean that I reported what I knew as best as I could.

If you have any questions about details, I might bother answering those.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And besides, you can 'write creatively and improve your writing skills' by writing non-fiction.

Did you mean "can't"? Freudian slip? And yes, you can absolutely test your skills by writing NON-FICTION that is actually FICTION that you are trying to pass as NON-FICTION (I am not sure you will follow). After all, most great fiction writers are great because they make it SEEM true.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The "flash bulb" thing... I've seen that. Just walking down an alley turning to a relatively major street, *flash*, and I caught it out of the top of my eyes (I was looking down and caught it my peripheral vision). The next time, half a year later, I look up, *flash*. Right where I was looking. I thought it was strange and thought, "Did that flash just happen?" And it flashed again! Seems there is some method of scanning your thought (maybe just a database of patterns and they "best guess" and let your own brain fill in the blanks since we are pretty good at doing that).

Over on The Forevermen of ATS thread, A_0 called it, "sparkle" and it is used to identify people who can see (or sense) their black triangle craft.

Not saying it is true but it is at least an explanation.

That all happened the year prior to me seeing the triangle craft circling the city (Anchorage).

I think the BBT have different ways to disguise themselves so unless you know what you are looking at, like types of airplanes, you would shrug it off as another plane. I know they can change light colors and position because the one I saw did just that. Maybe, just maybe, you caught one having issues and it looked like that crazy blob thing you described.

But that is just me seeing things through my black triangle sunglasses!

The truly Other would be a strange experience.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I've seen a few UFOs (maybe once or twice a week?), but I think that if you spend 50+ hours a week star gazing you're bound to see some strange stuff.

One incident that was really crazy was that I went a few days without seeing anything and was thinking to myself "Sigh, oh well, it's not like seeing a UFO is that impressive anyways (because it's not like they are doing anything noticeable to interact and help humanity)" - and I was sorta cynical and depressed about it - and in like mere seconds of thinking this one of the better sightings occurred.

It appeared over a treeline and at first I thought "that's really bright", and it flew very slowly over my location from West to East then slowly veered towards the North. The sighting must have lasted 2 or 3 minutes, it was moving very slowly.

No blinking lights from any angles, it was just a solid dot of light. The air traffic here is really heavy with dozens of jets per hour, maybe 5 or 6 helis an hour, and this was certainly not any of them. The way it veered northerly was also pretty interesting.

I found it to be very ironic and perhaps in response to my thoughts about "UFOs aren't impressive" which preceded the event by mere seconds...

I can verify this from my own experiences. It really is very strange. It makes you wonder, is it me making this in my head? Or is it something deeper? I haven't had any sightings in close to 6 years.... but i haven't been looking.

Once you see something like that it can make you question a lot. It can drive you crazy looking for answers that aren't attainable.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

you said you can instantly recognize any aircraft? i would like to put that to the test my friend. that is a pretty lofty claim.

iv had some strange 'dreams' as well. i have a female gray that i am good friends with that i would consider a gurdian, she has a skin tight light gray flight suit with pink rank markings on it. last time i saw her it was in a field with allot of normal people, like a meeting spot.

next thing i know military guys in dress uniform are taking us through a rectangular doorway/portal that materialized in the middle of the field where my friend gave me a tour on a warm tropical world that was very high tech.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

Yeah you just gotta embrace the fact most of the questions may never be answered.

For me personally I get cynical and a bit jaded, maybe a little let down and depressed.

What drives me crazy is Earth women, lol!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Just about any.
Most UAVs I may not get their designations correct, but I could recognize them and tell you it's a UAV then find it on Google quickly to get the numbers right.

Your story is interesting. Did you ever write about what you saw on the tropical high tech world?? I'd enjoy reading about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

Go back and check out the whole As__o threads. The Breakaway Civilization thread has links to the other threads where it all started. Classic ATS!

And just eye opening stuff that seems strange at first but makes you wonder.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

But you can't recognize a Super Stallion? Or know enough that you seeing one in Nashville would be absurd?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I saw 2 of them in formation. There's nothing absurd about it, there are plenty of military bases nearby and as it happened right after Harvey it'd make sense they were moving a lot of assets around.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So you think a Super Stallion would be nearby just because you have "military bases" around? You realize the closest Super Stallions to your area are on the coast in NC right? Their range is only 600 miles.

And what exactly is a "formation" of two helicopters?
edit on 16-10-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join