It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR
a reply to: muzzleflash

to which some might recall the following scene from "People of Earth"

Have no idea what you mean by that, but that film seems pretty funny, I'll check it out.
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

So was that an admission you made all this up?

There isn't really anything groundbreaking or novel about it, in terms of writing style or approach. The idea that maybe I got abducted by aliens is in itself, an eyeopener and for me personally, pretty messed up. But as a writer that wants to push the boundaries and really blow everyone's minds with some hardcore esoteric jujitsu

Since my initial response to you got removed (can't see why honestly since I was being much nicer to you than you are to me), but anyways, here was the gist of it:

You misquoted me on purpose.
My actual quote was this - the part you removed is in bold:

There isn't really anything groundbreaking or novel about it, in terms of writing style or approach. The idea that maybe I got abducted by aliens is in itself, an eyeopener and for me personally, pretty messed up. But as a writer that wants to push the boundaries and really blow everyone's minds with some hardcore esoteric jujitsu, this isn't it.

Why would you remove the "this isn't it" part and then ask if I'm making an admission of something you are not-so-subtly implying? I answered your question in the part you purposefully removed.

I said "This isn't it".
You obviously already knew that part was specifically there to explain the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you're accusing me of.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
And I'm suppose to be super nice to people while they proceed to play tricks like this. Isn't that quaint? I'm basically fighting with my hands tied and eyes blindfolded, and they're getting to use weapons while I'm disarmed. That's how unfair I feel like it is to even deal with these personal attacks made on me in this thread (and nearly every thread I've ever written).

In my experience over the years here at ATS, I've been held to a higher standard than virtually anyone else I've seen. Most people get away with cussing and extreme prejudice towards others, being jerks and saying extremely provocative things, while I can't even get away with making a direct counter-attack (albeit snarky and snide). My post got removed for my "ill-manners", but I didn't cuss or anything. I get cranky and irritable, I guess I need to continue working on self-control.

It's just clear to me my opposition not only has the vantage position to make personal attacks but that I'm all tied up and cannot even really respond in kind, in fact I have to wear the kids gloves and ensure everyone gets a cupcake and a full box of crayolas to paint rainbows with. Fine... lol.

I'll accept my restraints and embrace my hindered position, and I'll fight the old school way.
I can handle higher standards, in fact, I'll tie my own shoelaces together too just to even the playing field a little bit more.
edit on 10/10/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I really don’t know what to make of your story. I have seen/read you around the boards and when I saw who authored the thread, I immediately gave you the benefit of doubt. I tried to put it all together and take it apart, but it seemed rather pointless given most of these high-strangeness events aren’t reducible; reason and human perspective is ill-equipped...so I really just don’t know.

But what I do know, is that particular poster who purposefully redacted the portion of your quote is notorious for doing so to other posters. It’s beyond nit-picking. Take it for what it’s worth, but know it was done on purpose to try to discredit — not to deny ignorance. It’s kinda his thing.

Good luck making sense of your experience.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Thanks.

For what it's worth, I'll tell you that there's no way you can know if my story is real or what it means or any of that.

You simply have to have your own real life experience, of which there will never be any way I could know the depths of. Even if I obtained some good "evidence" I could determine the likelihood of your claims being very high or even the most plausible thing to believe, but I could never really know for absolute sure something of this nature (CE 4 / abduction).

Personally I really don't "believe" in much anything anyone says, though I do seek to establish facts as a frame of reference to develop my world-view. It's that whole skepticism "take things with a grain of salt" adage.

Of course you don't want to become a disingenuous naysayer like the guy I was responding to above that you informed me of their history, but you also don't want to be the believes-anything naive type either. Balance in the middle is the best, until you really know something for sure it's best to remain open minded yet vigilant and continually questioning things.
edit on 10/11/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
purposefully redacted the portion of your quote is notorious for doing so to other posters. It’s beyond nit-picking. Take it for what it’s worth, but know it was done on purpose to try to discredit — not to deny ignorance.

Preemptive NOTE: This entire post IS ON TOPIC 100% and Highly educational. FYI.
It is not ill mannered or illegitimate in any way shape or form. It is a fair analysis of the way an alleged alien abductee was treated and the criticism of it.

I just don't understand why the moderation ignores this, yet punished me the victim of it.

It is unfair victimization, when in reality it's a form of outright lying and deception with the intention to be provocative and generate anger in the target (thus trolling them into combativeness).

They are knowingly posting a falsehood (purposely redacting part of someone's post then acting like that piece specifically was NOT there in order to perpetuate a personal attack / accusation against that same poster from whence the butchered quote was lifted).

I consider taking a quote out of context (specifically deleting a portion of the sentence in question) - and then using that specifically out of context chopped up quote to formulate a knowingly untrue accusation against someone, attacking them personally disingenuously - to be cheating, unfair, a form of lying, and as the recipient of it I can assure you it's frustrating and aggravating and upsetting. It's traumatic and disheartening to be punished for merely being a victim of a troll while the troll gets to roll around laughing without any repercussions for their connivance. I am traumatized and deeply hurt.

For me to respond negatively to it and quite literally call that person "a bad guy" (thats literally what I said in response "I know you're a bad guy now" - like for real) cannot possibly be called a manners violation when that person violated my integrity and dignity by actually formulating a purposely (and poorly) crafted personal attack which is a form of outright lying and deception intended to ad hominem and provoke a negative response.

My post got removed because I said in my first response "I know you're a bad guy now" then explained why (he redacted the most important part of my quote "this isn't it", and knowingly did so to bolster and perpetuate his personal attack on me). I got in trouble for having bad manners. Am I having bad manners by merely stating the Truth in all honesty as a victim of unfairness right now?

What a joke right? Sadly this is reality.

Well since the precedent is set, maybe I can just tit for tat and see how much trouble I get into for utilizing that tactic. Of course if I do it, it'll be considered very mean and ill-mannered and wrong. But just imagine what you could do with that tactic to provoke negative frustrations from other people. (Of course I refuse to do this because I'm not a disingenuous scheming conniving person).

Redact portions of text then use it to attack someone. The possibilities are endless. Think of all the trollable people out there that would fall victim to it so easily! Except for someone like me who simply doesn't operate on that low of a level, I'm stuck with being fair and reasonable, so I cannot even consider exploiting the con-game. I just don't know how to victimize innocent people, something inside me prevents me from being capable of it.

In reality I'm owed a big apology here (for being punished for being the victim). Because I was definitely the victim of a personal attack there. I don't target that guy, I just responded to his targeting of me in my thread and was reasonably defensive.

Self-defense isn't a crime, and it doesn't matter how skilled at it I was or wasn't. I was responding emotionally to someone who scoped me out, crafted an offensive assault to demean me personally, and went straight for my throat unprovoked simply because they didn't like my thread (I guess?). Albeit I responded hastily and rashly, I didn't actually say any cusswords or anything that was a big deal.

Shouldn't the aggressive deceptive person be held accountable rather than the victim of the aggression? I mean the guy is knowingly lying and using fraud as a form of sniping other posters and provoking negative responses (aka TROLLING).

I gave them the benefit of a doubt for pages and pages, but when the outright deception (redacting my words which clearly express the exact opposite of what the attack asserted) occurred I just knew finally, with hard evidence, that the guy was not being honest or fair.

He's trying to say I'm the liar, but he provably knowingly lied to say that I was lying, when I clearly said I wasn't lying.
Think about it! It's infuriating!

He lied in order to say I was lying, when I clearly said I wasn't lying. Yet he knew he lied in order to say I lied because he redacted the part where I made sure others would know I was saying I wasn't lying. That's how huge of a lie he told by merely redacting a few words.

How can I be in trouble for calling him a liar when he came and called me a liar by omitting, knowingly, the part where I said I wasn't a liar - then used that omission to formulate the attack where he called me a liar? How could I possibly get into trouble? This website demands honesty in the TOC, I was being honest, he was being dishonest and there is clear evidence and proof (anyone looking can see he redacted in order to disingenuously portray my statements).

And yes, this post is ON TOPIC because everyone needs to see how posters who knowingly present themselves as Trolls then proceed to act like trolls treat people who present something like an alien abduction story.

For God's sake the guy's description under his name is
"Disinfo Agent"
Mood: "Shilly"

Shilly? That's like a Silly Shill.
What is a "Shill" ?
1. an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
- a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.

So he himself admits that he 'pretends to be impartial' when he knowingly is not impartial, therefore pretending. The goal would be to 'swindle' the target individual - in this case - me.

This is exactly why people are terrified to share their abduction stories here, why this post is totally on topic, why everyone needs to see me stand up and speak out about the victimization and mistreatment an alienation (pun intended) of anyone daring to share an abduction encounter. The abuse needs to end. I'm a victim and I'm speaking up.

The mods should protect and offer support to the victims of trolling and shilly abuse. They should never ever defend the abusers of innocent well-meaning people. At least 95% of the 121 people who flagged me and by extension the millions of people who didn't read this thread yet, hundreds of millions of good-hearted people out there agree.

I was a victim of abuse, I'm speaking out and standing up for myself. I'm a survivor.
I am crying because I'm afraid I'll be punished for daring to speak out against the abuse I'm being subjected to.
I now finally understand what it's like to be an alien abductee. It's tragic.
People will lie just to call you a liar, and if you point it out you'll get in trouble.
Please don't punish me for being a courageous survivor.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So this is sorta like AAA now. Alien Abductee's Anonymous.

We can talk about how we are abductees and how we are victimized by the unfair mean people who are so adamant about our story being untrue that they will lie in order to pretend you lied when as far as you know, you were telling the truth about your abduction story and didn't believe you were lying at all.

So the fact someone would lie to say you lied makes no sense you know?
It's so disturbing to know that someone who claimed to want the truth was such a schemer for unknown purposes that they actually would lie just to merely say you're lying, that it's actually traumatic. And then to get into trouble for standing up to them and showing others how they are targeting and abusing you, it's heart breaking and leaves scars within your spirit because it makes the whole world look like a scary conspiracy.

No wonder people think alien abductees are mentally ill, these "shilly NSA disinfo agents" (their words not mine) set them up and make them look bad when they react emotionally to their "shilly NSA disinfo agent-ing".

But since I'm leading this particular meeting of Alien Abductee's Anonymous, I want everyone to know that I support you and I care about your feelings. I understand how upsetting it must be to be a victim of "shilly NSA disinfo agent-ing" (again their words not mine) and then get into trouble for standing up for yourself in defense of the victimization, therefore being double or triple victimized all in a row. And for this to all happen right after your life changing alien abduction experience? It's incredibly traumatic and emotionally overwhelming and just simply bewildering.

Thankfully here at Alien Abductee's Anonymous we can be courageous and speak up about the truth of what happened to us and how we are victimized unfairly and treated wrong by society and the "shilly NSA disinfo agents" (not my words!).

This is sorta like therapy you know, so if anyone wants to share their alien abduction experiences and how they were triple or quadruple victimized afterwards as a result of them telling people about their AA, than you can either share it in this thread here with me or you can write your own thread (but please link that other thread in here too so I'll know about your important story). Then I will care and comment back and be really cool and understanding towards you.

And also I will probably want to hug you and tell you I love you because I totally get it now.
I totally get it. Now that I'm an abuse victim too I totally understand.

Alien Abductee's Anonymous might be the entire purpose of my abduction was so that I'd see all of this tragic stuff and be able to form Alien Abductee's Anonymous and help other victimized abductees who only wanted to tell other people about this crazy thing that happened to them, or that they at least think must have happened because they have these hazy cloudy memories of it and then woke up to UFOs flying over them right there in their face.

Or however it went down. Who am I to judge?
I'm here to care and be understanding and give lots of ((((((hugs)))))) to anyone wanting to take part in Alien Abductee's Anonymous. I'll come up with the 12 steps later, right now solidarity and support is what is necessary I think.

Good luck everyone, be strong and never let the abusers get away with it.
Always be willing to speak out and share the truth and point out the abusers and don't be afraid of being punished for being a victim ever again.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

edit on 10/11/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

MMMM.
I'm leaning towards asylum myself.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

HANG on man, I got BANNED for three months as the FORGOTTEN PRISONER here...AND I am WAY more grumpy.
PROBABLY why they leave ME alone ,no busted goods allowed.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

HANG on man, I got BANNED for three months as the FORGOTTEN PRISONER here...AND I am WAY more grumpy.
PROBABLY why they leave ME alone ,no busted goods allowed.

I always liked you, you've picked really cool avatars over the years too.

People usually leave me alone too, but this alien abduction thing did kinda get way outta hand. It brought a lot of attention and I didn't actually expect it because I'm so used to being ignored lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I really do feel better now that I stopped bottling up my feelings and verbalized my feelings of unfair victimization. I'm going to go to bed and sleep much better now.

Goodnight everyone.

And to my Abusers:
I forgive you.
I learned Courage and Strength against Adversity.
Just please don't do it again.
We all deserve better!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

You had a dream! Seriously get over it. There's absolutely no hint, no reason to believe it was more than that.
Others came back with scars and marks you have nothing.
You're a victim of your brain.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

ALMOST ...as if orchestrated...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Please, by all means, provide some proof of that claim.

"The idea that maybe I was" is all that has to be quoted. This is a made up story.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

What did I act like wasn't there? Your post was removed because you used extremely offensive language. I saw the post. To me it just verified what I suspected because that's how people who lie/exxagerate act when they get called out.

Doth protest too much.
edit on 11-10-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Please, by all means, provide some proof of that claim.

"The idea that maybe I was" is all that has to be quoted. This is a made up story.

Sure. People can judge for themselves how pendantic and obsifucating you can be in your lame attempts to discredit whomever is unfortunate enough to have to interact with you, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join