It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Being grabbed by the Nordics sounds painful.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Most likely he meant this whole thread was a joke. I doubt he comes back. It's been 4 days, the thread is dead.

I've been busy working on stuff.

Am I allowed to worry about my own survival and dealing with my life?

I'll post stuff on ATS when I have time.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith
the thread is dead.

I blame you for not expressing more doubts.
Had you more doubt, this thread would never end.

Nah I'm kidding, but really I have been occupied the last few days.

No new abductions or anything, though I did see some unidentified aerial phenomena today earlier and also about 5 days ago. Nothing major but it was definitely something I cannot ID.

Other than that, I've seen absolutely nothing aside of the steady stream of commercial airliners and medevac choppers.
I've spent at least a few hours watching the sky every night, it's been clear every single night.

The coolest thing I saw this month though (aside of the UFOs), was 2 CH-53E Super Stallions. They were incredible. Really low, extremely deep thudding, so powerful and huge. Too bad those don't fly by more often, majorly cool incident.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: muzzleflash

Most interesting, and cool that you were able to recall so many details of the "dream", or whatever it was. A few questions:

1. Why were you sleeping outdoors? Is this a regular thing, or was it on a whim, due to nice weather, or what?

2. Was anyone else around?

3. Can you describe the three flying objects you saw with more detail? How large did they appear? Close, or very high, etc?

4. Any idea why the person about who you were asking would arrive, and are you sure that was actually her, and not another of them, in another disguise?

5. Are you certain they didn't simply plant the dream in your mind, instead of actually abducting you? If they could read thoughts so well, and pasts, etc, that would seem to be easy for them.

1. It was nice out. I have a place inside but I didn't want to be in there. No further comment lol.

2. I could hear the construction guys next door doing stuff. It was 5:50am or so. They probably just arrived at work. It wasn't very loud. Traffic was beginning to get started for the morning rush.

3. Unknown height size etc. They were bright lights.

4. Who knows. If it was really her they maybe knew I'd ask about it. If they were in my head they'd have known.

5. Unsure either way.

Thanks for the details. I have to say, some folks, I'd be more skeptical, but I have never seen you post anything that wasn't honest, and level. Your credibility, for me anyway, is a big factor here.

Fascinating case, at any rate! Odd, too, that it seemed like a dream.....

I don't normally have dreams of "aliens" of any sort, but have ore than once lately. One case, it was like a live action PVP game, that has been added to a beta game we've been playing at our house. Fun game, and no surprise it would be in a dream. The odd part was when I went outside, in the dream, from the area we were playing, and saw a line/parade/whatever of these tall aliens, some that were like large octopi, and some tall horned beings, all the same shade, that, in the dream, I called "the Flood" (yes, like from a different video game). I don't play that one. Another dream, there were other sorts, and I can't recall details now. Did at the time. Odd, for me. I have weird dreams, but never aliens. Now, two in a week or two?

I still wonder if your case wasn't more a mental intrusion than a physical abduction, but either one would be disturbing! Mental, perhaps more so.

Anything since then?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

as you said we tend to ignore the vastness of the universe as we are so wrapped up in our daily survival/ struggle / behaviours
you can just look inwards to find the same vastness that is the universe
its already in us , we just dont spend any time looking.

You can always start there

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Interesting, you're somewhere that you spotted a CH-53E Super Stallion? Just to confirm, you definitely saw a Super Stallion fly over your head and very low? (2 at that!?)
edit on 27-9-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Crazy story wow. I believe in these different races. I have no proof other than intuition and gut feelings. I have seen scary chit that was not of the physical so I know there is much more to everything we are led to believe. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I can't believe it, lol.

I dunno which type of ENFP I am, the differences seem a little ambiguous and difficult to pin down.
I wonder how closely you keep track of what I write at ATS, hmmm.

I really like the quotes, they are always good. You know I could (and will) tell you stuff about things no one else ever could. I really hope you've been following my "I Support Your Dreams" thread, I'm still working on it. I've got tons of stuff to add to it, and I've been meaning to work on it this weekend but all sorts of stuff happened and I just didn't have any time.

You really need to keep your eyes on that one, because that's where I'll be putting some cool unique stuff. I have a ton of ideas for other threads, and I regret not posting political things because the time frames on those wears off quickly.

Writing threads is really a hit or miss thing, but as you probably know, it's not always about that to me. Not many people (less than a 10 easily) have any interest in my continuation of the Dreams thread, but that's what I want to write.

I really like the concept of writing something informative and educational, yet avant garde and exploratory where I can really be creative and invent my own styles and methods.

This thread for example, is just me freaking out (in the OP) and then trying to address all the responses. There isn't really anything groundbreaking or novel about it, in terms of writing style or approach. The idea that maybe I got abducted by aliens is in itself, an eyeopener and for me personally, pretty messed up. But as a writer that wants to push the boundaries and really blow everyone's minds with some hardcore esoteric jujitsu, this isn't it.

In my Dreams thread, I came up with, on the spot as I was literally writing it in many cases, some powerful stuff. Keep in mind there are pages worth of stuff I didn't put in there (yet). And when I pull something outta the hat, it even surprises me and I get so giddy about it (to be perfectly honest, lol). I'm always like "YES!! Wooohooo!" and it really inspires me to push forward and keep driving.

If I knew you were really reading all this stuff, I would have tried harder and wrote way more. I just didn't realize. And you, better than anyone, know that I can get way outta hand, lol!!! I'm really sorry about that too. I never meant to hurt you, and I hope you truly know that. If you want me to apologize a million times in a million ways, I have no problem with it. Please understand that I fight because I have to, not because I want to. I've written you a 100+ apologies that you've never seen or heard.

On the same note, I truly believe I deserve an apology too. What I got was a very raw deal and it simply wasn't fair, and I had no valid chance at all. I felt very cheated and betrayed and violated. I almost died several times. It wasn't cool.

You don't have to say you're sorry, just show me you are. That'll be enough.
You know I'm sorry.

In terms of where to go from here, I don't know. The world is wide open for me. I am so blessed and unbelievably talented, I could do anything. That's the true challenge in my life - picking something and focusing on it, committing to a course of action. It's not 'what can I do', because that's anything. It's 'what should I do', which I can never decide upon.

Most of my conversations with other people don't get written down, no one other than the other participant ever sees them. I probably should find a way to record some of it, because I'm coming up with awesome stuff on a daily basis. I'm building upon something really great here, and it needs to be shared. I've worked really hard at creating "me" and continually developing and self-correcting. Every day is an adventure, and it's never the same. Like today, I was in a joking mood and just made people laugh all day.

For example, one lady at my church, asked me if I liked tomatoes, and my response was "Oh that's Nightshade, it's poisonous. Did you know if you ate 1000 tomatoes in under 1 minute you'd die?" I have no idea why I said that, but it did cause the ladies to all start cracking up. Her response was "Jason, tomatoes need sunlight to grow". And of course I said "Yes but they are still Nightshade, lol".

Then I read the wiki to her, that eggplant, peppers, and tobacco are Nightshade as well. And she was like "Aha I got you, you know that tobacco is worse for you than tomatoes, so eat tomatoes too it's better for you!", keep in mind this woman is from Syria and has a really funny accent while saying this.

So I told her, "Look, I admit I know it's good for me, that's why I ate a tomato today, I knew my body needed the nutrition, but I cannot eat many tomatoes because I'm traumatized, I have PTSD." She's like "???", so I continued, "when I was a kid, my grandfather grew a bunch of tomatoes on the side of the house and one day pulled one off the vine and ate it raw right there, and there was a worm crawling out, and he went ahead and ate it anyways, and said 'worms are good for you', and I've been traumatized ever since." Of course I was grinning and laughing while saying this because I'm just kidding around.

You can't tell by reading what I'm saying that I'm cracking up half the time, that I am enjoying myself. I'm dramatic and can't help but entertain people with my wit and sarcasm.

There's never a day that's the same for me, life is a canvas and I'm a painter. I always want to create something big and new and be true to myself. Some days it's tragic and difficult, some days it's exciting and easy, some days I'm just worn out and want to watch a movie or something. I dunno... every day I wish I could talk to you. I know you can appreciate me as I appreciate you.

Just keep your eyes on the Dream thread k? I'm gonna go in there and unleash. And of course, I just want to impress you (and anyone else that cares to read it). I realize that's really contradictory and forms a bizarre dichotomy, to write about overcoming ego while expressing ego. But hey, balance in everything. Gotta maintain some form of balance.

I just can't wait to show off, my only limitation is me. My mind is the limit. If you think that thread is getting good by now, just wait a little bit longer, let me tie some loose ends up and follow the flow and we'll see what I do. I dunno what I'm going to do yet, I just know I'll 'do' and we'll see. Maybe I'll bomb? I doubt it but it's possible. But if I'm gonna bomb, I'll make it a nuke ok?

Oh, and keep an eye out for new threads too. I've got so many ideas, I really should be making 5 threads a week minimum. But it's OK, it's OK. I retain 'me' and only get better as the days pass. My mind is better than ever. I've learned so much, and keep learning as I go forward.

I know most of the stuff I'll write won't get much attention, I know most people won't 'get it' or care, but that's OK for now. I'm writing sleepers.

I just hope you read and enjoy it. I hope you can experience the magic with me, and it is magical. I hope that you enjoy the journey with me, nothing could make me happier right now. Just have fun and know that I'm having a blast too, k? And if it looks like I'm having a bad day and expressing something full of tears, embrace it, experience it with me. Know my passions, and let them ignite your passions. Let's be "ALIVE" in all it's majesty and glory, the good and the bad.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So was that an admission you made all this up?

There isn't really anything groundbreaking or novel about it, in terms of writing style or approach. The idea that maybe I got abducted by aliens is in itself, an eyeopener and for me personally, pretty messed up. But as a writer that wants to push the boundaries and really blow everyone's minds with some hardcore esoteric jujitsu

edit:

I am so blessed and unbelievably talented

Anyone who says that, probably isn't...
edit on 3-10-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

(post by muzzleflash removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok I've been brainstorming and letting everything flow...

All of the stuff I've been working on for the last few years has sorta been all over the place, but after my incredible experience and the aftermath, everything is now beginning to coalesce within my mind.

I decided to go back to the drawing board and reformulate my entire ambitious strategy, and this decision was based entirely upon my experience outlined in the OP of this thread.

The blueprint of what my project will become isn't finished yet, but I have some good conceptual outlines for what I want to do and where I want to go and methods to get there.

I have a lot of stuff to work on and iron out here, but this could happen quickly and I have a feeling it will. One of several things I'm reevaluating is where are my strengths and where are my weaknesses and how can I utilize them proactively to facilitate the outcome of my project.

I want to be really detailed and organized about this and cover all the bases, from actually literally using a drawing board to naming my Project and it's Operations.

What I can benefit most from now is Identification of my Doctrines, Strategies and Tactics. Formulating an Organizational Structure, developing Operational Procedure and Information Systems, solidifying my Vision and Short/Long Term Objectives, Values and Identity, etc. I'll need to work on my Branding and Communications so that I can reach the right target and have the desired effects.

This will have to be Innovative yet Effective and Efficient, because I don't have a bunch of time to waste.

And yes I'm just thinking out loud right now, but there's a reason for everything.
I am being purposely obscure and enshrouding this Above Top Secret Project in a cloak of veiled shadows because I cannot allow anyone to know what my next steps are. I will stay ahead of the game and I will be successful. If I want to be the vanguard and pioneer something I have to do this in as shrewd and sagacious a way as possible.

No one will know what I'm gonna do till I do it, even I won't know. But I do have an idea.
I'm always stuck in a box, I need to get outta the box and look at it from entirely new ways and try new things.

Here's the deal, here's how it all works - the World and your Purpose in it is a Mountain.
Think about this.

Me? I will climb this mountain and reach the summit. I may have to try many times.
I plan that things will not go according to plan and that things will go wrong. I will prepare.
I will no longer believe in problems but instead in opportunities to grow and to overcome obstacles.

I know I cannot conquer the world in a night, I know I'm going to have to grind away at it every night, but I'm gonna work hard, aim high, and Dream big. I gotta fight and win this thing, I have no other options left.

I'm gonna climb this damned mountain!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Oh, brother.. Have a song!
Watch the sky for me
Also, any updates about Your situation would be greatly appreciated. Fsck the haters!
Hope You and Yours are OK. Best wishes!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Rather an interesting experience - So what lesson did you learn from this?

I think it's the whole no matter what people do they can be forgiven?

I don't know humanity and ets doing their things is rather odd at times.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Cool , good on ya mate

hope it works out Im interested to see how this pans out !

I just watched klondike and being a pioneer is scary , but its worth it if it pays off, and if you die along the way at least you had an adventure and pioneered something.

mountains can still grow !

so you need to adapt !

and as a human , you are designed to thrive in changing environments.

Good luck Muzzle

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowanmai

Oh, brother.. Have a song!
Watch the sky for me
Also, any updates about Your situation would be greatly appreciated. Fsck the haters!
Hope You and Yours are OK. Best wishes!

Thanks, I just got a new job today but I'm not sure I'm even right for it. It's from 10pm to 6am with a lot of heavy lifting, but I asked for it so I'll try and see how it pans out. The hours are what seem to be the biggest challenge to work around.

By the way, I've really liked Powerman5000 over the years (at least 17 or 18 years now), and my favorite album is "Somewhere on the Other Side of Nowhere" (easily), though I also really liked "Tonight the Stars Revolt!", "Anyone for Doomsday?", "Transform", and "Builders of the Future".

Their next album "New Wave" is set to release in like a week from now, though I dunno if they can pull it off, it's a real hit or miss thing with me and I just feel like they may not be able to succeed. We'll see though, I'll listen with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nowanmai

This is the new single for their upcoming album, and it's sorta more of the same so that's why my expectations are pretty low and I can't say I'm very interested or excited (sorry Spider One lol).

But what is funny (to me personally), is that this song actually explains my relationship with "JT" very accurately (including the part where she knocks his head off with a baseball bat). She may not see herself that way but I'm lucky enough to have the perfect vantage point to see her as something like "Sid Vicious in a Dress"...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Is this addressed to the woman you were talking about in the beginning of the thread? Why don't you just contact her directly?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WonderingDreamer
Rather an interesting experience - So what lesson did you learn from this?

I think it's the whole no matter what people do they can be forgiven?

I don't know humanity and ets doing their things is rather odd at times.

Well, I already forgave her for everything way before this experience.

I won't say I "learned a lesson", but I think it's better to describe it as being reminded of a greater perspective of everything overall, from my own life to the current dynamics of our society as a whole.

Rather than 'figuring something out', I think it Redirected me or perhaps gave a Course Correction and also inspired me to have a lot of different ideas about everything. It caused me to consider a lot of concepts I normally don't pay too much thought into, and to even mull over some potential things I could do.

But most of all, it compelled me to question a lot of things. I've been thinking about it ever since it happened, and though those thoughts might be fleeting and temporary often times, I do find myself back at square one pretty regularly and reevaluating virtually everything from various new angles. It's spurred tons of deep thought, which is par for the course with me in my daily life but this was a whole new slew of thoughts and ideas.

So in total, so far at least, I'd say it reinvigorated my inquisitive and analytical nature in a very refreshing way. It also served to aid in keeping my mind off of a lot of BS as well, and remind me that I can always start over and that it actually might be really vital and important to regularly start over in my thinking processes and refrain from taking things for granted as always seems to become an inevitability.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I just watched klondike

mountains can still grow !

so you need to adapt !

That sounds pretty interesting, I'll check it out when I have time, thanks for the suggestion.

I'll also keep that in mind (about mountains potentially growing or shifting), and I'll try to stay on my toes.

Good luck to you too!

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join