It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
You didn't ask an honest question. Because both answers are the EXACT SAME.
It is intellectually dishonest to ask me if I'm lying or am I insane.
The third possibility is being ignored by you, on purpose, which is that maybe, just maybe, I am relating a factual account of a real life event to you here.
That is why you are intellectually dishonest.
I did note that the question had a certain "Are you still beating your wife?" twang to it...lol. But it does not require a great leap of faith to accept that something curious happened to you. You're not selling a book, and you are not apparently starting a religion, so why not approach all this from a friendly, helpful position? It's not like school just let out, and this was your first post.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I didn't use the term foo fighters.
I haven't even said that term in months.

It was not fluid.

What do you mean "it came at me"? That sounds odd.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I'm definitely not selling anything.

The UFO circus is not my idea of a nice career lol.

I don't even have a solid "message" like most contactees do. I cussed and puked on their spaceship tho.

That is, if that's what really happened.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks for helping my cause.

I forgot to ask you.

What exactly IS your cause?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guardian10

To post and share my experience because it was off the hook and worth sharing.

Get people thinking ya know?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I had become a citizen along with another loved one but we could not accept the Constitution. So never voted on it. Haven't been back to visit since; excluding just now in sending you the info. Now if you accept the Constitution you can send a file to space of your choosing.

Obviously what is really going on, according to your posts and basic intuition, our "brain files" are already being uploaded. And, our pics and info are already in 'clouds.' Cloud storage. In space, running through the atmosphere using wifi, cell phones, how ever you want to put it.

From Asgardia:

"ACCEPT THE CONSTITUTION AND SEND YOUR DATA TO SPACE!
Every Asgardian is invited to send their files to space - be it a photo or a file of their choosing – on our first satellite, Asgardia-1, scheduled to launch in autumn 2017 to the International Space Station, from which it will be deployed into low Earth orbit, about 400 km from Earth. The satellite will constitute the first space territory of Asgardia.

If you choose to send your file to space, please remember to add only the texts/images that belong to you."

asgardia.space...

It appears to be, permission is needed for accessing telepathy/brain uploads/downloads, life stories/issues/memories - even a vague acceptance as in entertaing the idea of the possibility this kind of thing really happens. This seems clear with a reference to "accept this then you can do this" in Asgardia's Constitution and then referenced by Corey Goode, who is a seperate affiliation of the other, with Corey saying that if you are a believer in Jesus Christ, saying for "them" to leave you, or get out, in the name of Jesus Christ, works. "They" leave. So that's on the same level as permission, or no permission for that matter, for them to be able to "hack" your brain and possibly mess with your spirit/soul. With Corey though, he stresses no fear. No fear of them is important. I believe him. Although he admits his own fear and has had to work through it.
edit on 19-9-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's, noble of you. Sort of like me asking you simple questions akin to whether or not you had a dream or a day dream, or even as you said a case of Psychological Impairment or just pure fantasy.

Thanks for conveying that.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Guardian10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I do applaud you for coming forward and sharing. Truly, I recognize the slights some are giving you. It is difficult to share such personal experiences in hopes that you may gain some insight from another or others.

I have no insight to offer you, but your story did make me feel not so alone. For that I thank you for sharing. I am continuing reading to see if anything is proffered that gives me insight into my own personal experience.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I do applaud you for coming forward and sharing. Truly, I recognize the slights some are giving you. It is difficult to share such personal experiences in hopes that you may gain some insight from another or others.

I have no insight to offer you, but your story did make me feel not so alone. For that I thank you for sharing. I am continuing reading to see if anything is proffered that gives me insight into my own personal experience.

You did give me some insights of value to think about, thank you for that.

That was what I was looking for from others.
Help understanding better what I just went through this morning.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Try to see past their technology to the "people" behind it.

From your description they wanted to leave behind the impression of authority and power.

Know your place human!

What they didn't do was extend you an invitation as a courtesy and good manners. A choice.

Just my opinion here, but I reckon they wanted you, and others here at ATS, to get the impression that they are in charge.

Showing off with wizardry is still showing off . . .

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guardian10

That's, noble of you. Sort of like me asking you simple questions akin to whether or not you had a dream or a day dream, or even as you said a case of Psychological Impairment or just pure fantasy.

Thanks for conveying that.

Day dreams are pure fantasy. It's like a vivid imagining your consciousness concocts while awake.
Night dreams are also pure fantasy. It's a vivid imagining your subconscious concocts while asleep.

At least on face value they are considered fantasies. But even if they are realities in parallel universes they are not considered "reality" in this universe.

So that's why your question was insulting. You were asking essentially if it were my conscious decision to fabricate a fiction, or if it were my subconscious that fabricated it and presented it to my conscious to then propagate as if it were not a fiction.

No where in your question was there room for the truth. You committed a fallacy :

The distinction is clear. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

You were basically twisting everything to suit a preconceived theory (that there is no way in hell my OP could be real).

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Guardian10

To post and share my experience because it was off the hook and worth sharing.

Get people thinking ya know?

Corey has gone through the same thing you are as in dealing with skeptics but to the extreme. His transcripts reveal that. But he's maintained his composure exceptionally just due to being so open and descriptive. You are showing those traits. It's obviously so not easy. It just seems to me you were one of the first of apparently more to come, to bring on disclosure.

This is great. The time has finally arrived. Pretty amazing.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Try to see past their technology to the "people" behind it.

From your description they wanted to leave behind the impression of authority and power.

Know your place human!

What they didn't do was extend you an invitation as a courtesy and good manners. A choice.

Just my opinion here, but I reckon they wanted you, and others here at ATS, to get the impression that they are in charge.

Showing off with wizardry is still showing off . . .

Yes I definitely came away with an impression that 'they' are in charge, at least to a great degree.

There could be way more to it that we don't know about, so considering them immoral for their decisions at this point would be prejudice based on very limited information. At the same token, I can't say they are for sure good guys either yet.

I usually take the mixed bag approach like we have to with humanity, some are good usually, others are bad usually. Some flip flop. Most are pretty balanced and aren't really good or bad per se. We have a wide assortment.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

A few others didnt see it that way. I think it's how you perceived what I asked, and going over it again would be futile wouldn't it?

I got an answer from you, after 40 minutes of asking, if it was a dream or a night dream. If this is the best you can convey it fine. Just don't go on another tangent attacking my integrity. Can you do that? I think you can.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In ancient times, the aliens would have been gods and goddesses; and your "abduction" would have been some amazing voyage into the underworld, or into the heavens, or into the mountains (Olympus, Meru) etc.

Anytime someone believes the myth or story in which the experience occurs, it is a sign that they are not quite strong within themselves, otherwise the 'otherside' wouldn't have such powerful access to what occurs inside of it.

Question, if I was there to observe you during this incident, would have I have saw anything? Or would it have remained a purely subjective event i.e. for you, albeit, I am not denying that there is a genuine ontological reality being interfaced with.

It's just, to really educated people, this is obviously of a profoundly psycho-spiritual nature, and so, really isn't about aliens from "other planets", anymore than it was a secret race living in the mountains, or in the sky, or on the moon, etc.

This is metaphorical language, fitted to make sense within the biosemiotic constraints of the body i.e. what is "up" is what we believe in (i.e. what is 'up', such as in the trees, is where food and shelter was originally made); what is 'down' is what we are fearful of (i.e. cliffs, holes, etc, are all genetically sown into our structure to be known as 'bad').

It's metaphor. It's a big intellectual mistake to see this as anything more than a relationship between you and the "screen" of objective reality.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'd try meditation and self-hypnosis, tarot cards maybe. Dream or not. Life is "just" an elaborate kind of dream as well, eventually. What the heck do we know anyway?

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Clarke's three laws

5) I'd almost want to say that they are manipulating and influencing all of our lives to a degree that we simply are not appreciating. Everyone's lives. Every day.

And why should we? Just stardust and facets of devine imagination, so what? Give us a few more decades and we'll have nosy camera crews equipped with behaviour control devices on their home planet, too!

Give em hell, muzzle! They deserve a bunch or two for picking a lousy ambassador in a cosplay suit alone...

edit on 19-9-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

I honestly never thought I'd call myself a contactee, that's for sure!
Hahaha!

Totally weird twist of events.

I knew what would happen if I came forward with my story too.
But I'd rather people know this happened to me and that it could happen to them too.

Like, if this is all legit than it could happen to any of us at any time.
And my suggestion would be -
1) Get ready to vomit. lol
and
2) Have fun with it.

link   

I, your friendly neighborhood Muzzleflash, WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY NORDICS!!!
Freaking CRAZY right??!!!
So I started puking right there, a little bit, and I'm thinking they had some way of cleaning it up immediately. It was like the floor was a big grate of some sort and it vacuum sucked the puke away. I guess?

How unfortunate if turbulence causes a mid flight spill of precious bodily fluids they just abducted someone for...
ooops... ploooooshhhuuck... all gone down the drain(s)...
back to square one.. all that probing and no dice..
edit on 9/19/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

link   
won't post.

edit on 19-9-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When my sons were very young (1 and 4) we were visiting my mom in rural NY.
She had a secluded home on a lake near Peekskill...less than a mile from Whitley Streiber's home where he wrote about his abduction experiences in his book Communion.

I remember it was winter...My boys were in their own room (youngest still in a crib) and one morning I was sitting, talking with my older son. He was upset about seeing what he called "Little Doctors" in his and his brother's room the night before.

I asked him to take out his crayons and paper and told him to draw these "Little Doctors".
Without hesitating, he drew perfect examples of several small 'Greys' in white uniforms. One was by his bed...and two were at his brother's crib.

I have never talked about aliens to him...and he didn't even know what they were.

Years later I asked him if he remembered the experience...and he had no recollection.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join