It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Yes. encourage them to to view everyone who disagrees as 'pin heads' That is a nasty insult on your part. You obviously don't have the mental capacity to indulge in any kind of adult conversation here. Why would you even say that?

You just insulted atleast 3 people here who truly want to know and who question what they read. To me that is the highest form of low, particularily on a forum born from the exact opposite of what you've just pronounced.

Perhaps ATS isn't your forte'. If you think this place is rough, try godlike, that place is hell on wheels.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Guardian10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am generally skeptical but this really does add up to be my first event.

In one of your first threads on ATS you said that you had seen over 40 ufos and that was in 04,
Now you say your skeptical?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I know that some things Lazar talks about have merit, there's something to his story.

I am not fully 100% on board with it though.
His original story initially may be close to the truth.

Because of the stuff that happened in the recent decade I was convinced there was something to his story, that part of it had to be true to some extent. I do think he worked there like he claimed.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

In one of your first threads on ATS you said that you had seen over 40 ufos and that was in 04,

I saw UFOs yes, this is an abduction story.
Abductions and mere sightings are totally different ballparks!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Restricted
Muzzle, I see you're being attacked. Ignore the pinheads and focus on your experience.

I've been there. I've seen things that most people will never believe because they have no frame of reference.

All you can do is share and hope for people like me to reply in solidarity.

If you know anything about shamanism take heart in that. Native peoples valued experiences like ours. We have one foot in an entirely different world and it isn't crazy.

Thank you.

Worst part is I sorta know that person and can tell it's them.
I mistakenly believed they were my friend too.

Guess I'm not on their friend list today, sheesh!

We are walking a different path. It is not a path that is respected here. ATS is skeptic-friendly. That's just the demographic here.

There are a few members who will recognize your experiences and support you, like me.

We have to keep posting though. It's more important to get the information out there and into the wild.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guardian10

Yes. encourage them to to view everyone who disagrees as 'pin heads' That is a nasty insult on your part. You obviously don't have the mental capacity to indulge in any kind of adult conversational conversation here. Why would you even say that?

You just insulted atleast 3 people here who truly want to know and who question what they read. To me that is the highest form of low, particularily on a forum born from the exact opposite of what you've just pronounced.

Perhaps ATS isn't your forte'. If you think this place is rough, try godlike, that place is hell on wheels.

You "truly want to know" ?

How on Earth could anyone even know if I saw something or not?
You cannot know that. Only I know what I saw.

Either you accept that or you don't.
Stop wasting your time.

No wait, nevermind.
Keep posting. Troll all you want.

Let's make this thread 100+ pages and keep it going all year long.
Be my guest buddy.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Why complain you're up to 42 flags already.

I'm only helping your cause.

But I'd still like to know why you refuse to answer my question. Was it too difficult for you to answer? Or was it that it was all made up and you can't?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Muzzle, I see you're being attacked. Ignore the pinheads and focus on your experience.

I've been there. I've seen things that most people will never believe because they have no frame of reference.

All you can do is share and hope for people like me to reply in solidarity.

If you know anything about shamanism take heart in that. Native peoples valued experiences like ours. We have one foot in an entirely different world and it isn't crazy.

Thank you.

Worst part is I sorta know that person and can tell it's them.
I mistakenly believed they were my friend too.

Guess I'm not on their friend list today, sheesh!

We are walking a different path. It is not a path that is respected here. ATS is skeptic-friendly. That's just the demographic here.

There are a few members who will recognize your experiences and support you, like me.

We have to keep posting though. It's more important to get the information out there and into the wild.

I am a skeptic too. We all should be to a degree.

But no one should attack or insult other members integrity because they post a UFO story that they want to ridicule because they don't want to believe in anything.

It's like politics.
We can disagree about Trump or Hillary all day.
But when people start basically dehumanizing you and degrading you to a status where you aren't even considered a legitimate rational being anymore simply because they disagree with you on say, the Healthcare bill, than you know they've gone too far and that they are the problem.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

On the one hand you're saying

Wait - before I explain what happened during the abduction event let me explain why I think this actually happened: Ok last night I slept outside. It was a warm cloudless night. I went to sleep easily like any other night. And I had this "Dream", and we'll get to that in a minute...

But then you're saying it's real.

Surely you can see the confusion here. Trolling to you is common sense to everyone else.
edit on 19-9-2017 by Guardian10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
congrulations!
wish the same thing happened to me

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Why complain you're up to 42 flags already.

I'm only helping your cause.

But I'd still like to know why you refuse to answer my question. Was it too difficult for you to answer? Or was it that it was all made up and you can't?

Thanks for helping my cause.

As to your question, if my experience is a day dream or a night dream?
I'm saying it may not have been a dream at all, and it could have been real but I was psychologically impaired during the event because of some sort of distortion effect their technology creates. So it's "dream-like", but it isn't a "dream".

You didn't ask an honest question. Because both answers are the EXACT SAME.
It is intellectually dishonest to ask me if I'm lying or am I insane.

The third possibility is being ignored by you, on purpose, which is that maybe, just maybe, I am relating a factual account of a real life event to you here.

That is why you are intellectually dishonest.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

On the one had you're saying

Wait - before I explain what happened during the abduction event let me explain why I think this actually happened: Ok last night I slept outside. It was a warm cloudless night. I went to sleep easily like any other night. And I had this "Dream", and we'll get to that in a minute...

But then you're saying it's real.

Surely you can see the confusion here. Trolling to you is common sense to everyone else.

I used quotation marks around the word "Dream" because intelligent people would be able to discern via context clues that I was being sarcastic and facetious with the terms employment.

Forgive me for calling you a troll.
You just need to learn how to read properly.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

This could help explain a few things, even the blue skin.

On Aug. 30th 2017 Corey Goode said, "Well, a lot of people will be reporting these dreams – contact dreams. That's going to be the major thing that people notice. Now, one of these four groups is most likely the Nordic group that I received briefings on for quite a while." And then he goes on to say, "Well, they still have to do things in the proper way. They can't just appear in the skies. They have to go through a process like I discussed, where they're going to start acclimating people through their dreams, appearing to them one-on-one." Then he says, " The Blue Avians, they believe, is a creation of the Nordics."

spherebeingalliance.com...

There will be more who have this type of contact. Picked because they are willing and candid about explaining their experience.
edit on 19-9-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Hey thank you for that link. Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That took you what, 40 minutes to come up with an answer to my question, any answer. Why didn't you just say that to begin with, it would have saved the insults you spewed at me for simply asking 1 simple question wouldn't it have?

Tell me, what did you consider 'dishonest' about my question? A Day dream to me is not the same as a Night 'zzzzz' dream.

So you don't actually know if it was a Day dream, or a Dream dream, right? What you're saying is you have no idea if it was real or not due to self Psychological Impairment due to as you stated :

some sort of distortion effect their technology creates. So it's "dream-like", but it isn't a "dream".

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I saw UFOs yes, this is an abduction story.
Abductions and mere sightings are totally different ballparks!

If you believe in ufos and aliens then why be skeptical about abductions?

I'm still confused on why you would have a scan for a headache before trying to take an ibuprofen, that does not make any sense.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Hey thank you for that link. Very interesting.

You should email them the link to this thread. They need to read this. Copy and paste your OP and second post. Copy anything relevant to your experience and save it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The Asgardians are actually a brand new and real Nation of people from the space Nation called Asgardia. People from all over the world have citizenship, but the earthly roots as we comprehend it is Caucasian - Russian.

asgardia.space...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Specimen

It was weirder than I'd expect.
Nuts and bolts is the closest analogy I could muster.

I study and write about myth, culture, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, science, etc, regularly.

What made this super strange was what I spent the last two days writing about here.

The nuts bolts was only said to have shown when you were inside during your event though? Not to be nit picky, but you didn't really explain the details of your visual sighting of the craft, or maybe I missed it earlier. And your use of the term foo fighters earlier, just going a whim here that you couldn't see any specific details other then a light with color? And other one, was the light solid, or did it come off as liquid in appearance?

Can't really say what your dream or event is other then sum of your psyche an it left to your interpretation. It could be immediate or over tine but I don't think you went inside it. If anything, it came at you.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Now you know

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join