It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take University's ‘white privilege’ quiz- Students Will Get Extra Credit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Well, I have more common ground with white people in conservative areas. At least they don't give me that "vibe" rich white liberals give off in LA.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Asked about the offer, Professor Elliott told The College Fix via email that it’s a legitimate way to help students see things from multiple perspectives.

I tried to type something logical, but kept erasing it out of anger. This is not education. It's an indoctrination into victimhood, shared and perpetuated by those doing the shaming. Disgusting people...

edit on 19-9-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Since I'm painted as a racist because of the skin colour I was born with, I have decided I might as well be one.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Since I'm painted as a racist because of the skin colour I was born with, I have decided I might as well be one.

Triggered?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Triggered?

Couldn't think of anything original to reply with?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

So you were anti-white because of a small portion of white people. Glad you reformed.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I guess brown privilege is the privilege to judge and treat others different based on the color of their skin.

edit on 19-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You have no control over the former. You do over the latter That makes it a conscious decision to be racist. Well at least you own up to it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Here's a list of free things I've gotten for being born a whitey:

The End.

Here's my list:

1) told that I'm privileged, racist, nazi, etc

The end.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Correct.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If you want, I can make a thread one time explaining my former views.

In fact I am more than willing to explain my reasons.

Let me tell you though as stated earlier, I have more common ground with conservative whites. At least they don't give off that "pretentious" vibe a lot of white liberals gave out that make us hate them.
edit on 9/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just went to Wendy's for lunch, and remembered this thread.

So of course I whipped out my white privilege card and slammed it into the dirty mexican cashiers face.

Bam!!, got myself a free warm glass of water.

White privilege, never leave home without it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Isn't the opportunity for a white student to get extra credit over non-white students...MORE White Privilege?

They probably start white students at a negative 20 percent grade to level the field.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Put that as the Upper Class White Liberal Privilege. Here in LA, they are pretty racist. I had a friend who happened to be Latino and one time when he and his dad was in Beverly Hills, they gave him suspicious stares even though he wasn't doing anything.

Also, it was upper class white liberals that screwed over minority communities by forcing them to relocate to other places via gentrification.

I wanna confess I used to be somewhat anti white and those white liberals are the reason why. They would claim they are for helping minorities and in reality they stab them in the back (I am not anti white anymore though). However, I should tell you many minorities here feel that way.

So you were anti-white because of a small portion of white people. Glad you reformed.

do you want to count how many times you refer to AA as "they or the blacks or them " or how many times you clumped blm activists under the same umbrella as the mentals who use blm to cause chaos., can you count how often you just generalize all blacks from one of your stellar articles?
or how many times.... blah blah...

or maybe I'm lying or speaking bullocks...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Triggered?

No.

I'm sorry you are so affected by other people opinions that you alter who you are to accommodate them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Triggered?

No.

I'm sorry you are so affected by other people opinions that you alter who you are to accommodate them.

Until you can enter into a conversation without resorting to tautology your posts will have no credibility.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

do you want to count how many times you refer to AA as "they or the blacks or them " or how many times you clumped blm activists under the same umbrella as the mentals who use blm to cause chaos., can you count how often you just generalize all blacks from one of your stellar articles?
or how many times.... blah blah...

or maybe I'm lying or speaking bullocks...

yes

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Have you never been racist or had racist thoughts but disagree with someone about something unrelated to race only to be called a racist? If yes...white privilege

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Wtf is #5 all about?

I can be sure that my children receive curricular material that testify to the existence of my race

And #15....how exactly does the IRS know your race?

Pseudo intellectuals are the worst........
You can tell by the questions that they don't live in a racially diverse neighborhood by question 6 and others.

I

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join