It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it about any government that makes you want global government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

By macro-nations, you mean the return of the city states?

He said

Thats what got me interested in micronations

Micro is a long long way from macro.

P

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My apologies, I meant micro.

Anyways a city state will be the only real long term solution. I believe someone mentioned one time the coasts don't represent him and that they should be separated from the rest of the country. Breaking the country into city states will be the answer.

Sadly though, the TPTB will never accept the idea of the city state for it will destroy their empire.
edit on 9/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I think BECAUSE there are governments (more than one, and in diversity...many)..a one world government... hopefully...would put us at the point of being 1 world-Earth...and 1 race-Humanity.

Great idea in theory if it ever becomes possible... but I don't believe we'll see it (if at all) in this or the next generations.

Man is greedy... Yet we all bleed red when cut......

MS

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

And thats the one the EU is modelled after. Hows that social experiment going? Wide open borders working out super awesome over there, right?

Management never thought the conquest of the ME would take as long as it has. Thats the problem with Empires, the Imperialists never see that other nations don't want to be invaded and subjugated.

So it drags on, more bloody and costlier , then the refugees begin streaming in, then the Empire implodes.

Sic Semper Tyranis

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join