It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton won't rule out questioning legitimacy of election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yes...more HRC nonsense. Though not as serious as the headline and thread title make it seem, it's still clear that she was and is the wrong choice. No culpability for any shortcomings or dare say illegal activity.

Hillary Clinton said she wouldn’t rule out challenging the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election if Russian interference turned out to be deeper than previously thought.

“No, I wouldn't rule it out,” she said in an interview with NPR published Monday.

The defeated Democratic nominee stressed, however, that she does not believe there is a means to officially challenge the election’s outcome.

“I don't know if there's any legal, constitutional way to do that,” Clinton said. “I think you can raise questions.”

thehill.com...

Fairly legit in her reasoning, to start. Later in the article it implodes and the mask comes off.

“[Trump] knew they were trying to do whatever they could to discredit me with emails, so there's obviously a trail there,” Clinton said. “I don't know that in our system we have any means of doing that, but I just wanted to add to the point you made. There's no doubt they influenced the election: We now know more about how they did that.”

Trump and Russia. Not her nor her campaign nor hear flip flopped and hypocritical ideals and policies. Also, let us not mention the supposed rape cases where the alleged victims disappeared after the election and charges were dismissed etc. Or the wall to wall negative MSM coverage or how they completely shafted ol' Bernie.

In closing, I don't know if how many know, but she put out a book! I've no reason to read it as the premise and answer are written right on the front. In this case, you can judge the book by its cover!

edit on 18-9-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Is she still alive? I remember hearing something about her at one time. Fly away little birdie fly fly away.......

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, well, well.

For once I agree with Hilary.

I also question the legitimacy of the election, but mine is concerning the election of the DNC.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Can somebody just drone her already??

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Round 1 was dismissed.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I still can't believe an un-prosecuted felon ever had a chance to run for the Presidency.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Round 1 was dismissed.
www.foxnews.com...

I love how the left says the nomination wasn't stolen from Bernie when the DNC lawyer actual defense was "they had no obligation to adhere to a fair nomination".

Laughable...

A federal judge in Florida has thrown out a class-action lawsuit led by Sen. Bernie Sanders supporters who accused the Democratic National Committee of “being in cahoots” with Hillary Clinton -- but only after the DNC's legal team argued they had no obligation to adhere to a fair nominating process.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 18-9-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Meanwhile, The American People Will be Questioning WHY the Fact that this Criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton is Not in Prison Yet .
edit on 18-9-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
She should fully support the voter fraud commission then. Glad she's on board with it.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Round 1 was dismissed.
www.foxnews.com...

And this is why.

A federal judge in Florida has thrown out a class-action lawsuit led by Sen. Bernie Sanders supporters who accused the Democratic National Committee of “being in cahoots” with Hillary Clinton --but only after the DNC's legal team argued they had no obligation to adhere to a fair nominating process.

LOL! If that doesn't make someone think "WTF!" I don't know what would. Our judicial branch must not have very many discriminate thinking individuals.

link   
Yeah that NPR "interview" (aka an infomercial) was so perfectly scripted to make it look like she was taken by surprise or something.

Phony as $3 bill with Obama's picture on it.

So hammy.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

There is left, and there is left.... As a Bernie supporter, I have to say that I absolutely hate, hate, hate to be thrown in the same group as the HIllary fan bois and girls with all their lies, gasligthing and denial. Eewwwww!!!

I can assure you that Bernie supporters are well aware that the primary was indeed rigged, as clearly shown by the Podesta emails - and the fact that this awful person Debbie Wasserman Schultz stepped down as chair of the DNC after Wikileaks published the DNC's inner workings as a damn mobster organization.

That is all, carry on.

edit on 18-9-2017 by ReadingOne because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne
a reply to: GuidedKill

There is left, and there is left.... As a Bernie supporter, I have to say that I absolutely hate, hate, hate to be thrown in the same group as the HIllary fan bois and girls with all their lies, gasligthing and denial. Eewwwww!!!

I can assure you that Bernie supporters are well aware that the primary was indeed rigged, as clearly shown by the Podesta emails - and the fact that this awful person Debbie Wasserman Schultz stepped down as chair of the DNC after Wikileaks published the DNC's inner workings as a damn mobster organization.

That is all, carry on.

I can say I agree with you whole heartedly!! It's shameful how Bernie was treated by his own party. I can say for sure if he would have gotten the nomination Trump would have had a tougher race.

I only hope Bernie's supporters continue to fight against the DNC and Clinton in an effort to bring some fairness back the the DNC nomination process. Or crush then forever!!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm waiting for her next book, "Confessions of a Reptile"

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

lol.

Or it will be called, "How to blame others and alienate voters like a Pro".

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It'll be a sequel/prequel made for TV movie. Aliens:Independence Day IV

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well....ok then....thatt just about does it...

reading this a year after the new pres is in.....

now in the old days this would be outof bounds big time...the very fact that we see this......the very fact says orwell84...all friggin over it....no

I know's responsible....the church chat lady from Saturday night live......who'd she used to say......

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I asume she must mean the democratic primary. /s

Go away you evil witch. I dont really care for Trump, but Hillary is the reason he won. She only has one person to blame and it aint Putin.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Nine months have passed since President Donald J. Trump's WIN.

Dear liberals: It is time to move on. Your 9-month mental-meltdown tantrums are pure entertainment at this point. Stop being a baby; wipe the snot. Put on your big boy pant. You can do it.
edit on 18-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join