It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton used $800,000 of campaign money to fund AntiFA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

TLDR: Hillary moved campaign funds to super PAC "Onward Together" after her defeat. The Daily Caller reached out to five groups it considers "Antifa" and one denied that they received money from "Onward Together". Therefore, "Onward Together" must have sent money to the other four. Oh, and it must have used all $800,000. too.

There is a phenomenon of modern yellow journalism where sensationalized headlines are debunked by the factual content of the article in question. It relies on the consumer of the media to either a) accept the headline at face value, or b) not be able, or willing to evaluate whether facts back up claims.

This article is an example of that type of journalism. It doesn't show anything at all about Hillary, but it does show that anyone who accepts the article's claims is a victim of confirmation bias or just an old-fashioned fool.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

According to several sites, Onward Together is considered Antifa.

According to several sites?

"According to several sites" the GOP is the KKK and Donald Trump is a grey alien!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
LOL!!!! Chinese propaganda working overtime tonight. The fact that some of you think this is true is a complete joke.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like somebody has "discovered" some more shenanigans from Hillary Clinton.

She has been on a tirade lately promoting her new book.

TV, radio, articles etc.

Now it seems she somehow managed to transfer $800,000 from her Campaign fund to her new SuperPAC.

And it seems there's at least some evidence that the SuperPAC (Onward Together) has been giving money to Left Wing radical organizations like ANTIFA !!!!

She's active folks.

She's not stopping !!!

"Your Welcome America !"

Hillary, who long during the campaign trail condemned “dark-money” Super-PACs, has funneled over 800K from her Campaign over to one of these very same outfits. It has been revealed that the failed presidential candidate’s Super-PAC, “Onward Together”, is heavily backing “resistance” and Alt-Left extremist groups such as ANTIFA.

In building investigations, Daily Caller first discovered that Hillary transferred a mass sum of money from her campaign over to Onward Together:

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group’s launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

Now, today, it has been revealed by Offended America exactly where that money is going:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
One thing's for sure... someone is making a good bank. This thread helps that.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I was going to say this sounds like total anti-Hillary paid-Russian troll propaganda — and then I thought... I bet I know who posted this. Yep, I was right.

Belongs in hoax bin along with about 99% of the OP’s threads.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I was going to say this sounds like total anti-Hillary paid-Russian troll propaganda — and then I thought... I bet I know who posted this. Yep, I was right.

Belongs in hoax bin along with about 99% of the OP’s threads.

There's a method to his madness. *wink* *wink*

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is fake news that's almost too stupid to be Russian troll level.

If you actually read the Daily Caller article that is the supposed source cited by both sites you see that they are criticizing Clinton because she claims to have given money to these groups AND THEY HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT!!!!

Nothing about the Antifa.

Anybody who knows the first thing about Antifa knows they would have nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.

What a f'n joke.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Well we do know that Team CLinton just loves to sell themselves short.

For a group that has been making the news for over 14 months now.

All 'revolutions' require two things.

MONEY and useful idiots.

Believe it people.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

(It's not true. It's Fake News from a bad source...)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If thats true she needs to go to jail. She took money from boko haram a terrorist organization in Africa too. Shes a career criminal. And a murderer.And probably a satanist as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

We don't sentence people to jail on an IF.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You say that with more confidence than Trump.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Exactly. Just more clickbait.

And here's the ironic thing about "AntiFa". I consider myself a pretty staunch progressive ("progressive" in the sense of American politics). But I'd never even heard of them until I kept seeing them mentioned on right wing sites and on ATS. The right wing has promoted them like crazy, to the point that I suspect that at least some AntiFa groups are actually rightwing honeypot organizations.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Trump using campaign, RNC funds to pay legal bills from Russia probe

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump is using money donated to his re-election campaign and the Republican National Committee to pay for his lawyers in the probe of alleged Russian interference in the U.S. election,

Where's the outrage over this? Oh wait...

Hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

All 'revolutions' require two things.

MONEY and useful idiots.

Like... eh... the mother of revolutions.

The causes of the French Revolution are complex and are still debated among historians. Following the Seven Years' War and the American Revolutionary War,[5] the French government was deeply in debt and attempted to restore its financial status through unpopular taxation schemes, which were heavily regressive. Years of bad harvests leading up to the Revolution also inflamed popular resentment of the privileges enjoyed by the clergy and the aristocracy. Demands for change were formulated in terms of Enlightenment ideals and contributed to the convocation of the Estates-General in May 1789. The first year of the Revolution saw members of the Third Estate taking control, the assault on the Bastille in July, the passage of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen in August, and a women's march on Versailles that forced the royal court back to Paris in October. A central event of the first stage, in August 1789, was the abolition of feudalism and the old rules and privileges left over from the Ancien Régime. The next few years featured political struggles between various liberal assemblies and right-wing supporters of the monarchy intent on thwarting major reforms. The Republic was proclaimed in September 1792 after the French victory at Valmy. In a momentous event that led to international condemnation, Louis XVI was executed in January 1793.

en.wikipedia.org...

History has a tendency to repeat itself, hasn't it?

#FreeSpeech
edit on 21-9-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG!!! A link to a right wing blog! It must be true. [/sarcasm] This is classic fake news. How did the "reporter" get in touch with five antifa groups to confirm the story? Look them up in the yellow pages under "Organizations, Terrorist?"

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

There is a reason why they wear ski masks

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Good point. Back in the late 90s, there was another hardcore "left wing" protest group called "Black Bloc" that protested against the WTO, IMF, & World Bank. They also covered their faces, turned peaceful marches into chaos, etc. I was in high school at the time, so all I remember is activists always saying to "watch out when the black masks show up". To this day, I think a lot of their members were really police and other agent provocateurs whose goal was to shut down the protests and turn the public against the legit protesters.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
To this day, I think a lot of their members were really police and other agent provocateurs whose goal was to shut down the protests and turn the public against the legit protesters.

DING DING DING.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fools

She wasn't fired. Some big mouth reporter made the claim but there is nothing to back it up.
You shouldn't repeat rumors.

www.cato.org...

I wanted to believe you, since you attempted - but the link is dead.

Anyway, Bill and Hillary's hijinx are well documented. I don't want to hate them or whatnot - but checking the track record, it seems to me that they are very dirty humans.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join