It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton used $800,000 of campaign money to fund AntiFA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Ad income from traffic driven to the site?

Only thing I can figure.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: jimmyx

Ad income from traffic driven to the site?

Only thing I can figure.

maybe you're right......left bashing requires no intelligence, nor correct data......it's like trump saying the other day, and I'm paraphrasing...cut off the N. Korean oil shipments, and there will be long lines at the gas pumps.....maybe a couple hundred of the top echelon of leaders have cars, the rest of the 25+ million people walk, take buses, ride bikes, or ride mules and horses........I keep getting the feeling that he is itching to have a nuclear war with N Korea

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenyeah i thought that was not allowed legally. i also read last night depending on Russia investigation she might contest election results. you can't make up this stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like somebody has "discovered" some more shenanigans from Hillary Clinton.

She has been on a tirade lately promoting her new book.

TV, radio, articles etc.

Now it seems she somehow managed to transfer $800,000 from her Campaign fund to her new SuperPAC.

And it seems there's at least some evidence that the SuperPAC (Onward Together) has been giving money to Left Wing radical organizations like ANTIFA !!!!

She's active folks.

She's not stopping !!!

"Your Welcome America !"

Hillary Clinton used $800,000 of campaign money to fund AntiFA

Hillary, who long during the campaign trail condemned “dark-money” Super-PACs, has funneled over 800K from her Campaign over to one of these very same outfits. It has been revealed that the failed presidential candidate’s Super-PAC, “Onward Together”, is heavily backing “resistance” and Alt-Left extremist groups such as ANTIFA.

In building investigations, Daily Caller first discovered that Hillary transferred a mass sum of money from her campaign over to Onward Together:

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group’s launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

Now, today, it has been revealed by Offended America exactly where that money is going:

So because some random site called PacificPundit that I've never ever heard of says it, makes it true?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

So because some random site called PacificPundit that I've never ever heard of says it, makes it true?

It's a parody website. Much like the Onion and Breitbart. And they are the ones who complain about fake news.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Some stories are meant to be debunked and/or proven one way or the other.

And in most cases, "people" always split 50/50 on their initial/final opinions.

In the end, it's all about what the 51% end up "thinking".

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Next time use an article from The Onion for maximum effect.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I think I got you figured out.
Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Ruh-Roh!!

She's begging to be handed a jail sentence. Living with Bill must be intolerable. Hahahahahaha!!

I bet living with her was just as intolerable, which probably explains why he had to scout for other women. She wants to be President and be in control of our nukes, but she couldn't even take care of her own husbands little rocket.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I bet Laura found it intolerable living with GWB.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Gee, what a surprise....not! She's crooked, and always has been. We all know these people are being paid. She can't take the election, so what is she doing??

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I bet she did too.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Why are you shaking, Xue? Poor old thing. Having your source and motivation Sherlocked is very challenging. But you've got moxie foxy - I know you'll be back tomorrow, undaunted and bending malleable minds as always.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Not stalking dude, just remembering a wager and this Lannister pays his debts-I donated to the Ronald McDonald house that help my best friends gravely ill son.

Okay we'll try again-if you can go a week without an anti left conspiracy thread YOU give fifty bucks to charity.

And for the record it's spelt 'really.'

So you make a bet to yourself, that you`ll pay $50 to a hospital that you already donate to? and your a Lannister for it. uh ok cause your word is your bond i guess.

I`ll make a bet as well, if there is ever an anti-Trump thread posted again i`ll donate what i normally donate to what ever cause i wish when ever i like, sounds as much sense.

Or was it just a plug to tell everyone you donate?

Other than that, I would like more proof other than the source, but thats coming from a person that thinks Hillary should already be behind bars.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: xuenchenyeah i thought that was not allowed legally. i also read last night depending on Russia investigation she might contest election results. you can't make up this stuff.

It's so f'n stupid, it has to be real.

She is talking about using the Kenya election as a precedent.

One Kenyan prez is enough!!

edit on 9 20 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: Snarl
Ruh-Roh!!

She's begging to be handed a jail sentence. Living with Bill must be intolerable. Hahahahahaha!!

I bet living with her was just as intolerable, which probably explains why he had to scout for other women. She wants to be President and be in control of our nukes, but she couldn't even take care of her own husbands little rocket.

You mean Slick Willie Junior?Haha

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just so you can keep track this is xuenchen's 459th thread he's made about Clinton in the last year.

Each one ends the same, with him sneaking out of the thread once he realises its not going the way he wanted.

Back to the drawing board, I look forward to thread 460.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The old girl just gets richer and richer with all the attention. No wonder Trump hates her. He can't afford his legal bills.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join