It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton used $800,000 of campaign money to fund AntiFA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Great source foxy. Only you would have such gumption when you trash every source that is negative to trump.
This is a joke.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Some people will just believe anything...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Some people will just believe anything...

And they will take something like this thread as "gospel" which is why people make such unfounded junk-news yellow-journalism type articles to begin with. People will say "ah yes - that fits my image of the Clinton Evil Empire so it MUST be the TRUTH" and go on with their lives mentally putting another nail in that coffin, when in reality (where the rest of us live) it is the literal definition of "fake news."

Confirmation Bias is a powerful thing. It's understandable why people manipulate others with it. We are all to some degree gullible and pre-disposed to believing it if it fits our mental structure of the universe. Is it "wishful thinking," "bad journalism," "pot stirring with an agenda" or simply malicious?

Don't get me wrong - any side can be guilty of this...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You must have the Revised Standard version, I was talking about the King Donald version.
Can't you feel the tug of it, drawing you in, soothing your existential fears, calming your ultimate insecurities? Knowing what's up,,,, and down....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

You can see the local leadership in most of those videos you see on Youtube, etc. They're the older, balding, aging hipster types that don't seem to engage in violence. Those are the ring leaders of the local chapters and they need paid.

Like Bill Ayers?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

You're funny because I don't go around trashing every source so ya know if you can't tell the difference you should probably stay away from the stove and any pots or kettles.

What are you ten minutes on this site pretending you know my history of posting?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

What if those who used to say that Trump was really an undercover Democrat mole, sent out to infiltrate the Republicans, had it backwards.

Maybe Slick Willy and Mrs. Slick have really been conservative moles all along and have wormed their way into liberal power only to stab it to death from the inside.

I think the Clintons blew their conservative cover on Monica's blue dress.
Or travelgate, chinagate, Vince Foster or a dozen other slip-ups.
edit on 19-9-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

She wasn't fired. Some big mouth reporter made the claim but there is nothing to back it up.
You shouldn't repeat rumors.

www.cato.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

He just said that to you and you think he's level headed and not prone to gossip. Wow what is prone to gossip because that sure sounds like he was gossiping to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

edit on 9192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Amid other disturbing details, it’s now been revealed that “Onward Together” is a 501(c)4 “Social Welfare” organization, which means that it’s not required to disclose many of the details of its operations to the public or disclose who its donors are.

By receiving campaign funds, and then furnishing the funds to Antifa terrorist groups, Clinton may have implicated many of her supported in a crime.

If anybody knows how to use a "non-profit" 501(c)4 to their financial benefit, it is Hillary Clinton!

Foundations, government and corporate grants, non-profits and charitible organizations, are the tools they use to acquire and launder their ill-gotten gains. We learned a lot from watching the Clintons, George Soros, and others of their ilk. Obama is on that path, too. Keep an eye on his "Organizing for Action".

These people neither produce nor build anything of value. They take $$$ from others using some "cause" near and dear to someone's worldview, then parlay it into personal wealth for themselves. Leeches of the worst kind!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
LOL. That website is a parody. Just read a few of their articles.
Hillary funded a group to discredit herself?
LMAO.
Good one Xuennie.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"Resist, insist, persist, enlist"...that is all....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Remember this?

I'll make a wager with you, if you can go a week without posting an anti left thread I'll donate fifty bucks to a local children's hospital.

Cough up. You can't help yourself can you? may I suggest a childrens hospital?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

LOL

Stalking now ?

reeeeaaal original.

edit on Sep-19-2017 by xuenchen because: nyet

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not stalking dude, just remembering a wager and this Lannister pays his debts-I donated to the Ronald McDonald house that help my best friends gravely ill son.

Okay we'll try again-if you can go a week without an anti left conspiracy thread YOU give fifty bucks to charity.

And for the record it's spelt 'really.'

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sounds like Soros wants his campaign donations back...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

It has nothing to do with being anti-left. He's simply presenting the facts. It's not his fault the Dems are akin to corruption. Keep reaching though, I'm sure something will stick eventually....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That probably won't work.

I would recommend closing that email account.

I realize that she or her people might not read such replies, but it was worth a try.

I don't want to remove myself from their list, which I never gave them permission to place me on in the first place, because I want to see what nonsense she might try to peddle next.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I am no hillary fan, but to me this article just says the antifa folks did not deny Hillary giving them money. That to me is not definitive proof.

Or am I missing something.

missing something?? no kidding.....it's a right-wing blog with no ownership, nor address, nor phone number, no CONTACT INFORMATION whatsoever....why do you righties keep buying into this garbage anyway?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join