It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton used $800,000 of campaign money to fund AntiFA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You guys are going to have to make up your minds ... is she the smartest or the dumbest criminal in history?

Because this would be about the dumbest thing one could do.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

What if those who used to say that Trump was really an undercover Democrat mole, sent out to infiltrate the Republicans, had it backwards.

Maybe Slick Willy and Mrs. Slick have really been conservative moles all along and have wormed their way into liberal power only to stab it to death from the inside.

Hillary did get her teeth working in the Goldwater campaign many years ago and was fired from the Nixon Watergate investigation for bad behavior. That being said, when she met Bill, I think whatever got them more power and money was whatever they would chase. Reading up on Hillary and Bill from any angle is a bizarre and strange journey.

In Arkansas, politics are usually in synch with local big time criminals. I suppose that can be said for many places, but in Arkansas, especially pre 1990's, that was the rule, not the exception. And it probably still is, but I haven't been keeping track for a long time.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you or anyone else for that matter actually source check all this. Because who the hell is Pacific Pundit and why would I trust some right wing blogger??

It doesn't have to be full MSM, but some mystery blogger?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You guys are going to have to make up your minds ... is she the smartest or the dumbest criminal in history?

Hillary is very smart, just not personable. She is smart and full of hate. I met her and Bill's pilot a very long time ago and he stated, "I have never met such a hateful and spiteful person in my entire life. I have no idea how Bill stays married to that witch."

This guy seemed like a pretty level headed guy and not prone to gossip or dip#ery. I don't remember his name. I heard him say these things when he was at a party my grandparents threw back in the 1980's.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: Grambler
I am no hillary fan, but to me this article just says the antifa folks did not deny Hillary giving them money. That to me is not definitive proof.

Or am I missing something.

Here's the 800K identified in her campaign expenses with the Federal Election Commission.

HILLARY FOR AMERICA - ONWARD TOGETHER - NY CONTRIBUTION 05/01/2017 $800,000.00
www.fec.gov... date=01%2F01%2F2017&max_date=12%2F31%2F2018

"To support this wave of grassroots organizing, we're launching Onward Together, an organization dedicated to advancing the progressive vision that earned nearly 66 million votes in the last election."
www.nbcnews.com...

According to several sites, Onward Together is considered Antifa.

According to Federal Election Commission documents, Hillary Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed political campaign “Hillary for America” to her new Super-PAC “Onward Together”, before she announced the existence of the PAC in May, 2017.

Amid other disturbing details, it’s now been revealed that “Onward Together” is a 501(c)4 “Social Welfare” organization, which means that it’s not required to disclose many of the details of its operations to the public or disclose who its donors are.

By receiving campaign funds, and then furnishing the funds to Antifa terrorist groups, Clinton may have implicated many of her supported in a crime.
offendedamerica.com...

So "several sites say" with no actual proof of the allegation that Onward Together is an Antifa cover organization. I despise Hillary, and all she stands for, but these allegations are not proof. These are no more proof than accusing someone of being a Nazi for defending their free speech (even though they do not agree with that speech).

Show me proof, and I will rejoice in her being taken down. But I will not fall for baseless accusations and become the kind of person I despise.

The other groups simply did not reply. That does not mean they have taken donations from her from that 800k. It is the same as an innocent person being accused of a crime not speaking due to their 5th amendment protections. Just because they refuse to speak or answer questions does NOT mean they are guilty.

It is the same thing here.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The theory is that she's Bi-Polar and maybe multiple personality so sometimes she's the Master Criminal HK, able to murder people, pull off major crimes and getting away free every time. Then other times she's just normal HC, who's so frail and riddled with disease that she faints in the sun or makes crazy head twitches and dumb faces sometimes.

That's why she's able to get away with some of the Legion of Doom type stuff controlling the deep state and assassinations while still be too dumb to hide some emails and doesn't understand the technology she uses every day.

It's quite diabolical. She's like Jaclyn and Heidi. LOL LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Well, if HRC has done 10% of the crimes she's accused of by the right-winger media, and yet, is still walking free, then she's a criminal mastermind like none the world has ever seen.

Like all politicians or anyone else who aspires to control others, in my book she's a psychotic liar ... but there are smart and dumb psychopaths.

Hillary's not dumb.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Extra points for Jaclyn and Heidi.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So she is funding terrorists, lock her up.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"So she is still breathing, lock her up."

Gosh, we've got some great Americans in here, true patriots.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So she is funding terrorists, lock her up.

Clever enough to covertly fund a Protest Group of Anti Fascist, Anti Corporate Home Grown Army. Like Fight Club.

But too dumb to figure out how to do that without having her name on it.

Jaclyn and Heidi strike again!!! (Or should it Jaclyn and Hydie??? Hmmm.....)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well they actually wear black shirts.

Fun Trivia: mussolini's fascist goons also wore black, back in the day. Today i guess theyre 'back in black'.

edit on 18-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Fools

Well, if HRC has done 10% of the crimes she's accused of by the right-winger media, and yet, is still walking free, then she's a criminal mastermind like none the world has ever seen.

Like all politicians or anyone else who aspires to control others, in my book she's a psychotic liar ... but there are smart and dumb psychopaths.

Hillary's not dumb.

Curious, have you ever seriously looked into some of the claims? Many of them - if entered in court for anyone else would have been compelling and damning evidence for any prosecution. Here is the deal, when you have power like that and you also have no issues with ending or destroying other peoples lives, as well into blackmailing people into to doing your bidding, you are a very formidable human being. Power does not only corrupt but it also gains favor and fearful adoration.

She is not the smartest tool in the shed, but she is smart and woefully corrupt and hateful. These are a terrible combination for anyone. And it does not help that her husband is equal in such matters.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As if she hasnt done at least 10%.

It isnt masterminfulness per se, its called corruption. Look how far Capone got just having judges in his back pocket. Now imagine if he were at the helm of the most powerful nation on earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Onward Together is "Antifa?"

Um. Yeah. Or maybe not?

Clinton specifically said the PAC would back groups like Swing Left, Color of Change, and Emerge America, and tweeted, “stay tuned for more to come.”

Clinton is working with Howard Dean, who is helping to lead it.

Neither of them are Antifa.

*eyeroll"

#FakeNews

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who is at the helm of the most powerful nation on earth, again?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Lock her up
Lock her up

Oh, wait...
Trump
Trump
Trump

Sorry. Lost my place.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Oh, oh! I know this one!

That would be the military industrial complex.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think this MAGA Hymnal they sold me is defective.

/shakes hymnal

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh, oh! I know this one!

That would be the military industrial complex.

You get points for that one. LOL

So, wait a minute ... the MIC is working for Clinton?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join