It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton used $800,000 of campaign money to fund AntiFA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Looks like somebody has "discovered" some more shenanigans from Hillary Clinton.

She has been on a tirade lately promoting her new book.

TV, radio, articles etc.

Now it seems she somehow managed to transfer $800,000 from her Campaign fund to her new SuperPAC.

And it seems there's at least some evidence that the SuperPAC (Onward Together) has been giving money to Left Wing radical organizations like ANTIFA !!!!

She's active folks.

She's not stopping !!!

"Your Welcome America !"

Hillary Clinton used $800,000 of campaign money to fund AntiFA

Hillary, who long during the campaign trail condemned “dark-money” Super-PACs, has funneled over 800K from her Campaign over to one of these very same outfits. It has been revealed that the failed presidential candidate’s Super-PAC, “Onward Together”, is heavily backing “resistance” and Alt-Left extremist groups such as ANTIFA.

In building investigations, Daily Caller first discovered that Hillary transferred a mass sum of money from her campaign over to Onward Together:

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group’s launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

Now, today, it has been revealed by Offended America exactly where that money is going:

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am SO SHOCKED by this!!!
#ing corrupt bitch

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ruh-Roh!!

She's begging to be handed a jail sentence. Living with Bill must be intolerable. Hahahahahaha!!

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Looks like Candidate Trump was right once again.

HILLARY IS A NASTY WOMAN!

edit on 9/18/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am no hillary fan, but to me this article just says the antifa folks did not deny Hillary giving them money. That to me is not definitive proof.

Or am I missing something.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It's absolutely no surprise considering her financial and social media support from Soros and his son, Alex Soros (on his instagram, which he blocked me from... HAHA)

Psycho, scumbag b*tchhh

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Ruh-Roh!!

She's begging to be handed a jail sentence. Living with Bill must be intolerable. Hahahahahaha!!

Scuttlebutt is that Slick Willie keeps bringing home all kinds of weird adult toys for experimental purposes.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

What happened.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I've always said that if Hillary had won, Antifa would have been her "brownshirt" army.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I am no hillary fan, but to me this article just says the antifa folks did not deny Hillary giving them money. That to me is not definitive proof.

I was just going to post the same thing. Not acknowledging support is not claiming support. It's similar to the thought process that if you don't denounce the Nazi's free speech you must be one. Which we all know is totally wrong. SO, it is wrong IMO to make the same type of leap here.

And I cannot stomach that old hag. But I will not falsely accuser her either (for those that are followers of the Bible, it is the same as bearing false witness, which is breaking one of the commandments).

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me at all.... Actually at this point nothing involving the Clintons is surprising.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Alex Soros is the real ring leader of Antifa globally.

They'll tell you they don't have any local leaders, but that's b.s.. A portion of 800 grand probably went to help fund something like that.

You can see the local leadership in most of those videos you see on Youtube, etc. They're the older, balding, aging hipster types that don't seem to engage in violence. Those are the ring leaders of the local chapters and they need paid.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

YES ...it would have been GLORIOUS and the same result.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What if those who used to say that Trump was really an undercover Democrat mole, sent out to infiltrate the Republicans, had it backwards.

Maybe Slick Willy and Mrs. Slick have really been conservative moles all along and have wormed their way into liberal power only to stab it to death from the inside.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Some scholars say "IF" is the biggest word in the Dictionary.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some scholars say "IF" is the biggest word in the Dictionary.

Bill thought it was "is".

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It said that only one group denied it.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Right. That is not proof that the other group's did get money.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Right. That is not proof that the other group's did get money.

I suppose they could have not spoke to the researcher about it. It very well could be a play on words.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Here's the 800K identified in her campaign expenses with the Federal Election Commission.

HILLARY FOR AMERICA - ONWARD TOGETHER - NY CONTRIBUTION 05/01/2017 $800,000.00
www.fec.gov... date=01%2F01%2F2017&max_date=12%2F31%2F2018

"To support this wave of grassroots organizing, we're launching Onward Together, an organization dedicated to advancing the progressive vision that earned nearly 66 million votes in the last election."
www.nbcnews.com...

According to several sites, Onward Together is considered Antifa.

According to Federal Election Commission documents, Hillary Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed political campaign “Hillary for America” to her new Super-PAC “Onward Together”, before she announced the existence of the PAC in May, 2017.

Amid other disturbing details, it’s now been revealed that “Onward Together” is a 501(c)4 “Social Welfare” organization, which means that it’s not required to disclose many of the details of its operations to the public or disclose who its donors are.

By receiving campaign funds, and then furnishing the funds to Antifa terrorist groups, Clinton may have implicated many of her supported in a crime.
offendedamerica.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join