It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Frightening Message from Inside Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
This truely says it all doesn't it..........................

No, it doesn't quite say -everything-. I'll add the parts that it left out.

Every Republican President from Reagan on will fund, train, and equip us.

The CIA will train our greatest leader.

The FBI will lower America's defenses and facilitate our greatest attack ever

George W. Bush's policies will fuel recruiting efforts for us.

American nationalism will scare Europeans towards our side.

EDIT: Shame on you for turning the issue of your nations defense and a pivotal question in the development of human civlization into a petty partisan/nationalist soundbyte.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
The article is dated February 9 2005 and it states:
"A few weeks ago I received an e-mail message
from a man who called himself “Tim.”

Okay. Good. Didn't see that.

Perhaps 'Tim' approves of the liberation of
Iraq. Thus he has no problem with Bush and Iraq
and that's why he doesn't bring it up?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This topic is just crazy. We are discussing a damn chain mail *shakes head*

Terrorism and war against terror in any form is a very serious topic, and chain mails like this only ridicule the whole issue.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Terrorism and war against terror in any form is a very serious topic, and chain mails like this only ridicule the whole issue.

Chain mail or not.........the listed issues are very real from a neo-con perspective..........you know the 63,000,000 that voted for 43.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Chain mail or not.........the listed issues are very real from a neo-con perspective..........you know the 63,000,000 that voted for 43.

Now this is not really the forum for discussing this, but do you honestly think that ever person that voted for Bush is a die hard Wolfowitz? I thought he won because of "moral issues?"
I think if you asked the normall American on the street to define Neo-conservatism they would not be able to do so. Thinking the vote was a complete vindication of his war policies, I think, is misguided. He won dispite his war time policies because he was a vastly better communicator to the voting people.

edited because I apparently am unable to type the word because correctly!

[edit on 10-2-2005 by observer]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer

Now this is not really the forum for discussing this, but do you honestly think that ever person that voted for Bush is a die hard Wolfowitz? I thought he won because of "moral issues?"
I think if you asked the normall American on the street to define Neo-conservatism they would not be able to do so. Thinking the vote was a complete vindication of his war policies, I think, is misguided. He won dispite his war time policies because he was a vastly better communicator to the voting people.

edited because I apparently am unable to type the word because correctly!

[edit on 10-2-2005 by observer]

With all the anti-war BS in the press and flowing out of Kerry's very large orifice I would say yes, 2nd term is a vindication of the war on terror.

So to get back on topic. The "list" does make sense..........

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So, "Dr"Horazid, in your opinion, all those who didn't vote for Bush, not only do they opose the war or terror, but they are infact directly or indirectly colaborating with Al-Qaeda to help them create an islamic republic with shariah laws in the midst of the christian world?

geez....

As I said topics like these only ridicule the whole issue of terrorism.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So, "Dr"Horazid, in your opinion, all those who didn't vote for Bush, not only do they opose the war or terror, but they are infact directly or indirectly colaborating with Al-Qaeda to help them create an islamic republic with shariah laws in the midst of the christian world?

geez....

So just where did I make those statements?

read this..........

answering-islam.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

do you honestly think that ever person that voted for
Bush is a die hard Wolfowitz? I thought he won because
of "moral issues?"

43 won because John Kerry was WORSE than Bush ever
could be. If the dems had put up Gephardt, Lieberman,
or even Dean ... they would have had a shot. But Kerry???
Nope. (but all this is chatter for the Deny Apathy section,
isn't it??)

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

geez....

So just where did I make those statements?

read this..........

You did not need to make those statements as your letter from "Tim" insinuates that if you are a Democrat you are in league with Islamo-Terrorists and YOU say this letter is truth. I find that a little more than insulting being a Democrat and I hope your intelligent Republican colleagues take you to task for it.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You did not need to make those statements as your letter from "Tim" insinuates that if you are a Democrat you are in league with Islamo-Terrorists and YOU say this letter is truth. I find that a little more than insulting being a Democrat and I hope your intelligent Republican colleagues take you to task for it.

OK, point taken.....there are some good demon-crats out there somewhere, isn't there...........maybe.......................

Hillary, Kerry, Kennedy, Reid, Trent Lott.....(opps)...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
if you ask me,
its pure anti-islamic propaganda,
with only one intention:
to incrase rage and anger of the western world upon the muslim-islamic population.
and in all this information-propaganda chaos,
who really knows who wrote this article.
i dont buy that he was muslim either.

what do you expect from a post made by DRHaroacid
he isnt even christian or jew but a cult that mixes them both together
that can only rant on about his racist views

makes me sick that they allow people like that here

[edit on 10-2-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Theirs no denying it the Muslim world is waging war on the US. I can't say that this "TIM" person's e-mail has any shred of credibility to it but it is rather amusing to see that even the "enemy" is confident in our nations values (i.e. freedom, equality, law of the land etc etc).
Another point is that in the USA the left-wing liberals will go to any extent to show just how "liberal" they truly are and do so even at the cost of national security. The one organization that is to be truly loathed at is the ACLU - so deranged are this group that I'm sure they would hold a rally in Osama's favor if he were caught and tried in the USA.

IAF

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Originally posted by Souljah
if you ask me,
its pure anti-islamic propaganda,
with only one intention:
to incrase rage and anger of the western world upon the muslim-islamic population.
and in all this information-propaganda chaos,
who really knows who wrote this article.
i dont buy that he was muslim either.

what do you expect from a post made by DRHaroacid
he isnt even christian or jew but a cult that mixes them both together
that can only rant on about his racist views

makes me sick that they allow people like that here

[edit on 10-2-2005 by bodrul]

Thanks you there Bod, that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me..(wipes away tears)...................

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well, effectively thats what Novatech was all about, junk mail, chain mail, etc. And there are multiple threads about that!

dr horacid
Chain mail or not.........the listed issues are very real from a neo-con perspective

Then the issues should've been brought up by the author as such, not thru a patently absurd letter that is a call for a justification of anti-islamic behaviour. The letter feeds paranoia.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

read this..........

I withdraw from this convo.

That site is an evangelical christian site aimed on converting Muslims (I have commented on it in another thread) and it fails to address the Qur'an. Rather, it is filled with comments on some other books (which as we all know are NOT considered as "sent to men by God", so they are NOT standard literature of Muslims) inserting only half-sentences from somewhere in the middle of Qur'an, and twist them so it serves their purpose.
I have read through several articles on that site, not a single one of them actually adresses the real reasons why Islam turned extreme in some cases, they only talk about dubious literature from the past, which has VERY little to do with present day Muslims and issues they face.

With all respect to their faith, that site is extremely biased and in some cases inacurate.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
this group that I'm sure they would hold a rally in Osama's favor if he were caught and tried in the USA.

IAF

i though bush would be first in line to defend bin ladin
since it was the bin ladins that helped him out of tight situations by pumping millions into his firms

and the money bush has made from his shares in companies that made lots of money during post 9/11

bush has things to lose if bin ladin goes down
liberals dont lose jack

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Technically he's not racist, just a terrible bigot and gives in to a political ideology based on paranoia and conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I withdraw from this convo.

That site is an evangelical christian site aimed on converting Muslims (I have commented on it in another thread) and it fails to address the Qur'an. Rather, it is filled with comments on some other books (which as we all know are NOT considered as "sent to men by God", so they are NOT standard literature of Muslims) inserting only half-sentences from somewhere in the middle of Qur'an, and twist them so it serves their purpose.
I have read through several articles on that site, not a single one of them actually adresses the real reasons why Islam turned extreme in some cases, they only talk about dubious literature from the past, which has VERY little to do with present day Muslims and issues they face.

With all respect to their faith, that site is extremely biased and in some cases inacurate.

well said and completly agree

You have voted paperclip for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Provide examples then. There are a few "modern" Muslims sawing off heads in Iraq............

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join