It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the FBI was wiretapping people connected to Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

No I'm saying I see a lot of that...especially here. Thread after thread of the same partisan bullish*t neither side changes. Its not like we could have an intelligent argument over any of it and win people over when you win. They go on content to ignore being proven wrong only to find them in the next thread still arguing like their right.

I tend not to get into politics much in real life either. I know for a fact how corrupt it is. I've seen enough on a state level to know if its that bad there I probably couldn't fathom how bad it is nationally. Doesn't matter what little letter they wear by their name they're all the same. Maybe a couple good ones in there but not nearly enough to matter.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, you are right about ATS...but it shouldn't stop us.

It is all a lie designed to keep us from discussing the truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

Wonderful, WONDERFUL POST for such a "young" ATS member! Thank-you for that well-written analysis, Assessor.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Europe Elects‏ @EuropeElects now5 секунд назад
Еще
Germany, polls:

CDU/CSU-EPP: +14
FDP-ALDE: +3
AfD-ENF: +2
GRÜNE-G/EFA: 0
LINKE-LEFT: -1
SPD-S&D: -24 So is Sinn Feign against politicians in the lost belarus if I could allow a deletion.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
We keep hearing about how much of a liar Trump was for saying he was wiretapped in Trump tower.

He was and is? Trump was never wire-tapped in Trump Tower.

I and others have said all along that while he may have been incorrect in the use of the term wiretap, or that he personally was wiretapped,

Hilarious..

So when Trump said:
"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had MY "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory."
AND
"How low has President Obama gone to tapp MY phones during the very sacred election process"

He was actually right? EXCEPT for the part about "wires tapped", "Trump Tower", "His Phones" and "right before the victory"?

Wow...

* Paul Manafort also offered to brief a Russian oligarch on Trumps campaign.
Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign
LINK

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm

edit on 21-9-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Manaforts phones tapped - check
Manafort led Trump's campaign - check
Manafort and Trump conversations recorded - check
Meetings in Trump Tower recorded - check
Details of meetings in Trump Tower unmasked and spread around the intelligence community - check.

Yeah, basically Trump was right. Sounds like it's hard for you to come to terms with. But, hey, carry on parsing every word in a tweet to look for a way out of the obvious reality that Trump's campaign was being spied on by the sitting govt.

edit on 22/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Lol all those check marks add up to a total criminal traitor in the White House.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Lol all those check marks add up to a total criminal traitor in the White House.

Ah... so if you are spied on by your opponents then you are guilty of something... hmmm.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It’s not spying— it’s a full on criminal investigation.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Nope, it was spying on a political opponent - and carried out long before any criminal investigation.
Let's not change the timelines now...
I'll laugh so hard when Mueller has nothing to get Trump on.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Nope. It’s an investigation. Even you admit it by referencing Mueller. Face facts, snowflake.
edit on 22-9-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Explain to me why Trump supporters cared so much about an investigation when Hillary was subject but are in full retard denial when it’s Trump. The outcome of the Hillary investigation was nada. Will Trump be the same? Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Nope. It’s an investigation. Even you admit it by referencing Mueller. Face facts, snowflake.

Like I said, dear, the spying happened well before any investigation.
Get yourself up to speed.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nope, it was spying on a political opponent - and carried out long before any criminal investigation.

We know he doesn't. That's why he's squeezing Manafort so hard, and why he sent the White House a request that basically amounts to, "Give me every scrap of paper you can find."

He's still fishing, and hasn't caught anything yet.

I've said it before: Manafort will get charged with income tax evasion, or something similarly petty, just so Mueller has something to show for his efforts.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: UKTruth

We know he doesn't. That's why he's squeezing Manafort so hard, and why he sent the White House a request that basically amounts to, "Give me every scrap of paper you can find."

He's still fishing, and hasn't caught anything yet.

I've said it before: Manafort will get charged with income tax evasion, or something similarly petty, just so Mueller has something to show for his efforts.

Agreed - 15 months now (FBI and Special Counsel) - and they are still trying to find documents and some other angle that might save them some face. At this rate, they'll indict for an unpaid parking ticket.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We shall see when all the facts come out... some people seem to think a solid case is being built against Manafort...

Mueller doesn’t have to invent charges. All he needs to do is a thorough investigation. Political parties will have to deal with the aftermath.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

We shall see when all the facts come out... some people seem to think a solid case is being built against Manafort...

Lol, "some people seem to think" relating to Manafort... Is that where your Trump colluded with Russia dreams have ended up? Funny.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You in denial that an investigation is going on and a lot centered on Manafort at the moment? Poor snowflake ant handle the truth? Don’t worry, it’ll be okay.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

"Give me every scrap of paper you can find."

Mueller is even going after Sean Spicer's notes now!!

As much money as this whole special counsel investigation is costing us taxpayers, Mueller is hellbent on finding something....anything!!

Whatever Obama's administration and some in the IC were up to, it must be BIG because somebody is spending an awful lot of our money to obfuscate and cover it up.
edit on 22-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thorough investigation. Will you be in denial when the facts of the investigation are revealed— is your denial based on what the outcome is? I can tell you whatever the FBI concludes will need to be accepted by all.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join