It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Would Like To Have a 4th of July Military Parade.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: seagull
I'm kinda curious as to why people find the notion of a fourth of July parade featuring the military offensive.

Like it or not, the military plays an important roll. Don't like it, don't attend. My humble opinion, of course, your mileage may differ.

Most of the people who are against the parade, are against it because President Trump likes the idea. If it were Obama, they'd love the idea.

Obama wouldn't be primitive enough to support such an idea

You may be right. He was too busy thinking of ways to transfer $$$ from the "haves" to the "have nots".

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why doesn’t Trump start growing a mustache and wear a military uniform.

I think that would be a good idea

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm kinda curious as to why people find the notion of a fourth of July parade featuring the military offensive.

Like it or not, the military plays an important roll. Don't like it, don't attend. My humble opinion, of course, your mileage may differ.

Most of the people who are against the parade, are against it because President Trump likes the idea. If it were Obama, they'd love the idea.

You may be right. He was too busy thinking of ways to transfer $$$ from the "haves" to the "have nots".

And now we've done an about face with this new guy, transferring money from the have-nots to the" already haves-so-much-they-don't-need anymore." But then, the wealthy are way more human than the poor, and they need their creature comforts, of course.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Another thinly veiled Hitler reference? Pathetic and desperate considering his daughter married a Jew don't ya think Will? But to stay on topic, as a vet those per diem pays were AWESOME when we had to go and travel for events!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Being a type-A personality, and having to work with a snail-paced Congress is a recipe for boredom. President Trump should hold more rallies and keep pumping out executive orders. He'd be a hit with the rally crowd, if he wore an Admiral's uniform and sported an orange mustache!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Another thinly veiled Hitler reference? Pathetic and desperate considering his daughter married a Jew don't ya think Will?

But to stay on topic, as a vet those per diem pays were AWESOME when we had to go and travel for events!

While assigned to the Navy Reserve Center in New Jersey, I used to get $50 for funeral duty. Mostly old veterans who passed on. Lasted less than an hour, and helped the widow feel good about the husband's service.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Being a type-A personality, and having to work with a snail-paced Congress is a recipe for boredom. President Trump should hold more rallies and keep pumping out executive orders. He'd be a hit with the rally crowd, if he wore an Admiral's uniform and sported an orange mustache!

I agree, I agree...sure

Also we should start calling him leader and saying to him

Hail victory WHEN WE SEE HIM AND PERHAPS EVEN RAISE OUR RIGHT ARMS IN SALUTE

It’s just a coincidence that that means

Seig heil meim Fuhrer in German

Don’t think nothing of it

The American people wont even realize it

Their fast to sleep

edit on 18-9-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

And now we've done an about face with this new guy, transferring money from the have-nots to the" already haves-so-much-they-don't-need anymore." But then, the wealthy are way more human than the poor, and they need their creature comforts, of course.

Actually, vacation destinations are bursting with attendance by middle/upper-middle class hardworking American families this Summer. Last Summer things weren't so robust. The TRUMP economy is kicking in for the DESERVING people.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't guess you've got anything besides your religious belief to back that crazy claim up, do you?

And just a small factual note, the "Trump Economy" won't start until October 1.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I agree, I agree...sure

Also we should start calling him leader.

Why not "dear leader"? Oh, I forgot. That title is already taken!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Actually, vacation destinations are bursting with attendance by middle/upper-middle class hardworking American families this Summer. Last Summer things weren't so robust. The TRUMP economy is kicking in for the DESERVING people.

Source?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, you had the St. Louis police chanting "Whose streets? Our streets!" a few nights ago.

I imagine "Blood and Soil" and "Lebensraum!" are next.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

What do you call him in your private moments ... come on, you can tell us.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Because than he will look like a blonde Tom Selleck.

edit on 18-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't guess you've got anything besides your religious belief to back that crazy claim up, do you?

You're thinking one-dimensional. Expectations for Trump-results, and relief that Obama is out of the White House, caused a surge in hiring, valuation, and confidence, across the board. (With the exception of those who are still smarting from the Trump victory, of course.)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

Oh My GOD! Has Tom Selleck been in some horrible disfiguring accident???

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You're thinking one-dimensional. Expectations for Trump-results, and relief that Obama is out of the White House, caused a surge in hiring, valuation, and confidence, across the board. (With the exception of those who are still smarting from the Trump victory, of course.)

LOL .. right. Or the trend that we've seen for the last six years continues, and none of Trump's policies have even taken effect yet ... not to mention, his disapproval rating is higher than any President's at this point in his term, so the renewed confidence BS is just that.

But, I expected you to respond with more cultish mummery, and I wasn't disappointed. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What do you call him in your private moments ... come on, you can tell us.

You've seen my MOSES thread, have you not? But I'm beginning to think that Donald Trump is more like one of the 12 Apostles. Haven't settled on which one yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

Oh My GOD! Has Tom Selleck been in some horrible disfiguring accident???

Tom Selleck has a mustache and wears a uniform. Don't you watch Blue Bloods. lol

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

LOL .. right. Or the trend that we've seen for the last six years continues, and none of Trump's policies have even taken effect yet ... not to mention, his disapproval rating is higher than any President's at this point in his term, so the renewed confidence BS is just that.

But, I expected you to respond with more cultish mummery, and I wasn't disappointed. Thanks!

You're most welcome, Gryphon66!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join