It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you wonder why Samuel,Buddha,Christ, Muhammed, Quetzalcoatl, Einstein were long haired?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

It's about the bulbs anyway. The real light bulbs.

The hair bulb has the living cells in them that respond to external stimuli. So short hair or a shaved head will actually get a more heightened response to external stimuli. Hair is just made of keratin. The hair bulb forms the base of the hair follicle. Hair follicles hold the hair. In the hair bulb, living cells divide and grow to build the hair shaft.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have what many consider to be long hair.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well, what are your sources to claim that Alexander The Great was short haired?, I don't agree, he was definitively shaved his beard but he was not clean cut.

The only marble sculptures of him showed him with relatively long curled hair. I think you are confusing him with Jules Cesar, who actually was short haired, moreover, he was really balding.

Pls check:
bust of Alexander the Great in marble

imgarcade.com...

The Angel of lightness
edit on 9/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Barber shops were rare back in those days . Hence most everyone had long hair . Along with ran around in bedsheets because there were no tailors to make proper clothes .

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Christ was a Jew, Jews didn't have long hair
It's a lie of the Catholic Church to put long hair on Jesus
Sampson was a Nazarite, a type of vow that secluded them from short hair. Jesus was called a Nazarene from Nazareth
You are flat out wrong

It's a joke

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I have what many consider to be long hair.

And you are smart, now how godly are you? Also, how many long hairs do you have ...old man?
I say this in good spirited humor friend

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Plenty.
It's its color that bothers me.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
What about all my heavy metal heroes.
The Beatles did well with long hair until J Lennon cut his hair off. (ok it was yoko's fault)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: silo13
Really? Seriously? Where, do tell, is this 'clearly described' other than in your fanciful imagination?

Well, you could reference the Gnostic text of Pseudo-Cyril of Jerusalem. That goes into a lot of detail and explains why Judas had to kiss Jesus so the Roman soldiers could nab him. But if you won't believe anything unless it has been approved by the Church, then you could look at Luke 24:13–35. That also hints at this ability, although the Church needed to put a face on the guy, so they eliminated nearly all that "appearance shifting" stuff from the official Bible.

Otherwise, more symbolically, many scholars have written about the Logos, and suggested that the entire concept of Jesus is more like a way of perceiving something, and Jesus was a reflection of the viewer's predispositions.

Hun, it was their eyes that were blinded. NOT that Christ 'changed.

But their eyes were kept from recognizing him.

But that does not mean at all He was some kind of shaper shifter.

Judas had to 'kiss' Jesus as a sign of ultimate betrayal - it even says in the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and on - where Jesus is asking why they had to come with clubs and swords when they saw him teaching in the synagogues every day. They knew who He was, they could have taken Him at any time - but - that kiss? It's a sign of betrayal - like we all have betrayed Him.

And really? You want to listen to 'scholars' and all 'them' basing your ETERNAL LIFE on what some knob head says?

This is where I get really frustrated with you because you're intelligent and you're knowing and you're informed - but all about the wrong things - and I would so love to see you apply the intellect you have to something that's EVERLASTING.

Prayers for you.

Love in Him,
Grace

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I agree. My hair is half way down my back. I'm thinking, why is my intuition so damn dead on. Why am I so aware? Then I saw your post.

Not everyone with locks is aware, some people are dumb as door nails.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Why am I so aware?

Does long hair also promote arrogance?

edit on 9/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Are you talking about me or you?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Yes.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Awesome!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
There's certainly something to this OP!

Apparently Here in Czech (I recently read) there are more bald people than anywhere else.. I Wonder What effect does this have on them? Cut off from the spiritual energies?

👴

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think Shills have short hair too..

Hehe

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

They enjoy lollipops? I just watched Kojack and imagined the unthinkable.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
It's for getting laid. That's all. And it works!

Long hair us for getting laid or short hair? I'm confused

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
It's for getting laid. That's all. And it works!

Long hair is for getting laid or short hair? I'm confused

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Well, apparently a research study carried out in the US army about almost five decades ago about a strange sixth sense of Native American soldiers on Vietnam war, that was triggered after smart observations of the correlation in between their outstanding talent to trace enemy positions and feel in advance their movements when they were allowed to preserve their use of long hair, according with their ancestral traditions, and when they were forced to hair cut in the same way that other troops, may give us a very interesting hint:

Ancient Aliens star Chief Golden Light Eagle from Ancient Aliens Season 3 shares how to raise your intuition. Talks about the Vietnam tracking incident.

Guruka Singh and Gurumustuk discuss the challenges and purpose of keeping the hair uncut, and that one must experience this to fully understand it. "Your nose is an essential part of your body would you cut it off".

Sadhguru. What is the rationale behind Yogis and Swamis having long hair and beards? Describing the imbalance of cutting your hairs.

I am biased, I had long hair in my youth and for many years again now, the period I shaved and cut it did change my personality and balance. Many elders and guru's of differing cultures will state that hair are antenna and transfer vitamins from the external enviroment.
edit on 19-9-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join