It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi shouted down by protesters during DREAM Act conference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think nancy being able to compromise shows that she is a better democrat than people thought she was.
We keep forgetting that a good politician is one that compromises not one who believes my way or no way.
I don't know if she is up for re-election in 2018 but if she is I will remember that she did what the majority of the people wanted and didn't bow to the loud or rich vocal minority of her party. The same goes for trump. Everyone working together is what we should all want.

Off Topic: It has all seemed to me that the best course of action involving illegals from mexico is to make mexico ether a territory of the US or a state. Maybe even chop it up into many different states. It would be a heavy blow to our economy at first. But if we can weather that storm , and I think we can, we would come out stronger in the long run.

I think a few problems could be fixed this way. Yes we would get millions more on welfare but we would also get a lot more new land. Mexico is 758,449 sq miles. Just think of the jobs that would open up just to update the infrastructure alone. We would save billions of dollars a year on the things we import from mexico. www.reference.com... Here are two maps one showing known mineral mines in mexico and one showing were minerals are found but not yet being mined. gambusinoprospector.com... Lets not forget mexicos awesome and beautiful coast line and the billions of dollars of tourism coming from that.

We want our military to justify its budget than make a deal with mexico that we clean up their cartel issue in exchange they get on the path to statehood.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

I don't even want to know. Just throw em out.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just finally watched the video, wow. Talk about chickens coming home to roost. The Democrats getting eaten by their own Frankenstein.

It's amazing watching someone's #1 Ally getting roasted by the same people they are supposedly defending. Good luck with reasoning with them. Hopefully this wakes the Democrats up.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
At least they had the good sense not to bring their Mexican flags to the event.

------------------------

Why are they shouting "Black Lives Matter!" They're as dumb as the white snowflakes.
edit on 18-9-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
LOL

Here's a better video showing Nancy getting all upset...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The monsters they created are turning on them. Who didn't see this coming?
edit on 18-9-2017 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Not to Worry , She will just Blame it on President Bush , ah , I mean President Trump..........

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Not to Worry , She will just Blame it on President Bush , ah , I mean President Trump..........

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

The monsters they created are turning on them. Who didn't see this coming?

EXACTLY!
Frankenstein's monster has turned on its creators.

Someone should tell them that Democracy doesn;t look anything like what they are doing. What they are engaging in is mob rule. Pitchforks at the ready.

<< 1   >>

join