It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Visited Last Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Something quite werid happend last week. Let me start of by saying my mom and my grandmother inherited somewhat of a 6th sense from a family member on the family "not sure who". Anyways....

Last week my dog (Jack Rusell) started barking the middle of the night. Me and my mother went to see what she was barkign at and she was barking at something in the hall. We couldnt see anything but my mom said she thinks it could be an angel or a spirit cause she has seen things in the house in the past. As I stepped beside my mother I caught a weird damn cold feeling. I wouldnt know how to explain it exactly but it was odd and made my sideburns stand out as if I had gel in them. It seemed to be following my mother around for about 5-10 min and she said she wasnt sure what it was. Latley ive been afraid to go to certain parts of the house alone even though I know whatever it was wasnt there to harm me. Any opinions on what you think this could be? If I get my mothers permission ill post more on whats happend to her and her mother in the past when it comes to paranormal stuff. Any suggestions and comfort would be great.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i bet it felt like a deja vu feeling. wherever you've been in your house and done something particular, you leave a memory of that action in that place. its almost like a ghost of yourself, then whenever your in that same place again, it will probably be under the very same cercumstances you were there before, which will trigger the action you made. humans are totally ritualistic. i believe that you stepped through one of those memory imprints left by someone else. you where meant to feel that. somebody has left a message for you, its a lesson in life and its a lesson learned. you already know who left it.

join