It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When it's gone..it's gone....Trump merchandise being flogged for a Quid in UK Poundland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Ahem??

Aaannnnnnnnnd AboveBoard.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

you had me at the ' idiots with guns ' !!

then lost me at ' reelect Blair '

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

originally posted by: intrptr
Proceeds go to the campaign to reelect Blair.

Eh what?! Not many people want that war criminal re-elected in the UK...I'd rather have Trump as PM than that weasel.

Whats the difference? You live in Blair land, you think the policy of your country is changed at all, since he 'left' ?

Bushes are gone, Clintons gone, but the game remains the same, here too.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

What would be a good way to contact the company?

I'm thinking of buying out their stock of Trump merchandise and reselling it online.

While donating 60% of the profits to the Clinton Foundation..

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

if it came down to being ' saved ' I personally wouldn't put my faith in any bobble head religious icons, whatever the situation.
But bobble heads are fun...and just the right amount of creepy to look at.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

haha..ok..hope you have read ' The Art of the Deal '
I am sure Poundland have a website on the world wide webby thingy

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

haha..ok..hope you have read ' The Art of the Deal '
I am sure Poundland have a website on the world wide webby thingy

It's about time we started trolling like adults.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Oh..I thought we already were

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Whats the difference? You live in Blair land, you think the policy of your country is changed at all, since he 'left' ?

Bushes are gone, Clintons gone, but the game remains the same, here too.

Massive difference between Blair and the current leader of the Labour party Corbyn. Massive difference between Blair and Theresa May the Prime Minister.
I've lived through the changes and seen it with my own eyes, and yes, in a choice between Blair (Bliar) and Trump for PM I'd choose Trump.
I'd rather have a pint with Trump over Blair as well, I'd probably want a fist fight with Blair, the weasly worded lying prick.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

Massive difference between Blair and the current leader of the Labour party Corbyn. Massive difference between Blair and Theresa May the Prime Minister.

You been duped. I asked if your current policy is any different, vis a vis war, foreign occupation, debt, defense spending?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You been duped. I asked if your current policy is any different, vis a vis war, foreign occupation, debt, defense spending?

Well for a start skint Britain is holding back from sending troops to support US foreign wars these days, and regarding the most important issue affecting the UK right now there is a gulf of difference between Blair and the current government. He wants us to stay in the EU, he is desperate to stop Brexit. Unlucky though Blair, it's happening.
...and yep, I'd love to have a pint with Trump, I reckon he'd be a right laugh, but Blair though, I'd just get angry and want to punch his snivelling weasel face.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

can someone over there buy one and verify that the tag says made in China or "hencho en Mexico"

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I honestly wish we could have Trump as PM. MBGA.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I honestly wish we could have Trump as PM. MBGA.

Haha yes! I actually like him, he's a breath of fresh air with his shooting from the hip honesty on Twitter!
Hard dealing business person, straight talking, I'd definitely vote for him if he stood to be my MP as leader of whatever party! I don't agree with all his policies, but for sure he's a better choice than some of the snivelling weasel politicians we have in the UK right now.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So true bro. America is fortunate to have him.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Ahem??

Aaannnnnnnnnd AboveBoard.

Mercy Buckets Moon Ameee.

(Or is it Mercy Buckets Miami?)
edit on 18-9-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That's because crack heads voted to keep Tories in power.

The next election is the only chance we'll get to change the ideology of politics, but no doubt we'll through that away too.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well for a start skint Britain is holding back from sending troops to support US foreign wars these days, and regarding the most important issue affecting the UK right now there is a gulf of difference between Blair and the current government.

Kind of telling. When I post about foreign military occupation here in the states, other members go, Huh what? Theres no occupations".

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackSkinhead

That's because crack heads voted to keep Tories in power.

The next election is the only chance we'll get to change the ideology of politics, but no doubt we'll through that away too.

The election or the results?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Feel a bit let down.
Went in Poundland yesterday and actually had money from my birthday but couldn't find any Trump gear at all.
They've either sold out already or its not been shipped yet.

Heyho just my luck.

On the plus side. I got some chocolate bars that came in a pack of four +1 free so yum yum to those.

edit on 26-9-2017 by Tulpa because: Its early

top topics

<< 1   >>

join