It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skunk Works Promo Video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

lol the last thing it would see is the broom hitting it.

but im really suprised no one has done this yet, just park it on top of the hanger or in the grass and wait to see what you can see. im sure places like groom and nellis have jammers but palmdale being so close to civilians i would bet they dont have jammers.

is it illegal ??

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

It's still kind of a grey area, but if they swat it down, I doubt you're going to have much recourse.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

if i got a video of what was in the hanger it might be worth it, but i would assume as soon as i postetd said picture i would then be in a boat load of trouble

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeah, they'd probably bring a world of hurt down on you for it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If you judge yourself too pretty for prison I wouldn't do it

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What would happen if to say for example i had set up somewhere not necessarily near a military base and I happen to capture footage of an aircraft in flight that was a black project (well maybe grey as it would be in flight in public) and i posted the footage asking what people might think but not realising it was a secret aircraft

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

As long as you were on public land I would hazard a guess you'd be perfectly fine can't think of any laws you'd have broken. Look at wichita and Texas for example.
edit on 14-10-2017 by Woody510 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

As long as it was taken on public land, and you haven't signed an NDA, you could do pretty much whatever you wanted to do with them.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

As long as you were on public land I would hazard a guess you'd be perfectly fine can't think of any laws you'd have broken. Look at wichita and Texas for example.

Yeah I thought about those photos I just didn't know if i were to post pics like that would I expect a knock at the door

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Its just a UFO pic then..or swamp gas

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Pick your poison

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Wasn't there a rumour a guy on public land in the UK took a photo of something and had his camera confiscated?

I know the area it was supposed to be in, nothing much there. RAF Fylingdales is possibly closest installation on the North Yorks Moors where you could probably have cameras confiscated but this was supposedly on the Penines?
edit on 15 10 2017 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Can't have been anything from RAF flyingdales that's just an early warning radar you can basically see the whole installation from the road that goes by to Whitby. Only thing I could think of it were true would be he got pics of maybe special forces training up there?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

When the alleged photo was taken? General time period i.e. decade? In what area it was supposed to be in?

The fact is that UK has their own Black Projects too. BAE has some neat toys that are still in shadow. I'm not sure if they are still flying them.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

nick popes poster he made out of a photo showing a diamond shaped craft with two harriers is a classic

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Has anyone other than him actually seen that photo?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Probably not.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah Im wary of people who say "Hey Ive got a photo but aint gonnna share it."

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join