It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton 'rejects premise' husband meeting AG Lynch on tarmac critically hurt campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Pyle

If I'm not mistaken Obama let the bankers draft their own bailout terms and health insurance corps write Obamacare... so basically your premise is complete dog#

It was either bail out the banks or let another great depression happen when they failed which started under Bush btw.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: Pyle
I think she underestimates how stupid the right was this election cycle. We ended up with Trump because of it. Look how many still to this day shout benghzi, and emails, and traitor and what about bill's rapes. It is really mind blowing how this continues and how much the right is transfixed on her and this book. Easy way to draw attention away from the storm of chaos in the White House.

"The right has issues which are stupid, and essentially equal to my own." Thanks for clarifying.

I am not sure how you turned my point of "the right is stuck on propaganda that is so ingrained they cant stop shouting it almost a year after it matters", to "herp derp im a #ing tool". Maybe you should just stop?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No matter how retarded Trump is , I'm appreciative that Hillary did not get elected.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton just told an interviewer today that she will legally challenge president Trump's legitimacy if more Russia evidence comes in.

What a nasty woman!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Dude Obama let them decide how much money they were going to give themselves and then BHO agreed to lend it to them without having to pay it back...he gave them a trillion dollar present for crashing the market.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Dude Obama let them decide how much money they were going to give themselves and then BHO agreed to lend it to them without having to pay it back...he gave them a trillion dollar present for crashing the market.

And how many Trillions would have been lost if there was a bank run?

How many American's would have lost everything?

How many jobs would have vanished overnight?

We were looking at a second Great Depression where the unemployment numbers really would have been as bad as the GOP claimed they were instead of made up propaganda.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

And how many Trillions would have been lost if there was a bank run?

Well the banks don't even have that much cash on short notice.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join