It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton 'rejects premise' husband meeting AG Lynch on tarmac critically hurt campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

We "drained the swamp" only to find a mud pit underneath. Now we're rolling around in it and slinging it at each other.

We've really taken our eyes off the ball these past few years.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I think she underestimates how stupid the right was this election cycle. We ended up with Trump because of it. Look how many still to this day shout benghzi, and emails, and traitor and what about bill's rapes. It is really mind blowing how this continues and how much the right is transfixed on her and this book. Easy way to draw attention away from the storm of chaos in the White House.

Pfffft...Where have you been?
Benghazi, the emails, selling out this country and Bill's rapes are all pretty much known facts.
Are you trying to deny those things happened?
They should be #ing screamed every time that useless, corrupt bitch shows her face in public.
Ya know...kinda like the way "Murderer!!!" used to get screamed at OJ Simpson when he showed his stupid face anywhere.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

obama was an (R) now?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The only people who cared about meetings on a tarmac were people who weren't going to vote for her anyway.

Hillary lost for one reason: she was a terrible candidate.

For God's sake, she lost to Donald Trump.

Donald F'ing Trump.

The Democrats could have thrown practically any other turd against the wall and walked away winners.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Pyle

stupid enough to win potus the house and senate?

Yep, American voters are over all dumb as hell. How they fall for GOP bull# is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

better than falling for hillarys bs

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

better than falling for hillarys bs

Not at all. GOP only give a # about mega-corps profits and the rich. Democrats also care about corporations doing well but not at the expense of the people. That is why the GOP is violently anti union and the Democrats embraced unions and why the GOP is against moving away from the for-profit healthcare model. They hide behind freedom of choice in both of these cases but its really about Rich assholes that pay them.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

What does Hillary think Slick Willie did with Loretta on that jet? Hmmmm????

Well there is one other option...and it deals with a cigar...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

lol
dems commited fraud to give hillary the nom.
she couldnt even win her own parties nomination without cheating.
oh and as to your "rich assholes" comment...hillary has a "private stance" on that issue.

what a maroon...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken Obama let the bankers draft their own bailout terms and health insurance corps write Obamacare... so basically your premise is complete dog#

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
They probably met and billy told AG to call this Email thing and pay to play a "Matter".
I knew AG was commanding the FBI to shut up.. such BS..

Hope it ALL comes out... Now THAT's a book I would buy!

Not the Fiction HRC wrote.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I would reject that suggestion as well.

I think being a faux Democrat, a corporatist, a pathologically capitalist, anti-freedom, anti-worker, center right hell beast with a decidedly dodgy track record on morality, is probably a great deal more to do with it. That being said, she would probably reject that too.

She is irrelevant though, because not only is she not involved with the affairs of government now, but she was never a representative of the great mass of the people either. She, like many people in the Democrat party, and virtually EVERYONE who has ever even been linked with the Republicans, is a corporate whore with no moral fibre, no conviction, save for a willingness to say anything that gets her what she wants, which is power, power, and more power.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It's all good. They are both American citizens.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I wish she'd get stung by a jellyfish.

I am not sure that my Spunky would come out to help in her case.
I believe he would be rightly afraid.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I think she underestimates how stupid the right was this election cycle. We ended up with Trump because of it. Look how many still to this day shout benghzi, and emails, and traitor and what about bill's rapes. It is really mind blowing how this continues and how much the right is transfixed on her and this book. Easy way to draw attention away from the storm of chaos in the White House.

"The right has issues which are stupid, and essentially equal to my own." Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

she is nothing more than a common liar.

No, she's a mentirosa...

Mellow Man Ace...damn, I dug deep for that one.

Anyhoo, I think that Hillary is still in denial and looking to blame anyone and everyone who is not close to her for her election loss. I also think that Bill is a first-class manipulator, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has convinced her that he really didn't discuss anything on that plane.

I guess with his background in honesty with Hillary, she has no choice but to believe him.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

And so are a thousand and one nameless entities with money, and a thousand others are lobbying for changes to the law that will destroy liberty and create an even more fundamentally fascist underpinning for the corporate agenda spewing right, and any government occupied by it.

What of it? No one is calling those dirtbags out.

Shes a bit player now, nothing else.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

she is nothing more than a common liar.

were you expecting more?

As if we've had a president(ial candidate) who isn't.

This is all part of the game.

how quaint the "everybody does it" apologists have arrived

so you will be excusing all behavior going forward for potus?

No, and I'm not an apologist, I'm a realist.

Hillary committed crimes, she should be punished.

But let's be honest, she helps serve as a distraction for politics that are happening now by people in office. Take a look at congress, all they care about is reelection. They haven't been productive in ten years.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

lol
dems commited fraud to give hillary the nom.
she couldnt even win her own parties nomination without cheating.
oh and as to your "rich assholes" comment...hillary has a "private stance" on that issue.

what a maroon...

Jesus you really do live and breath GOP propaganda....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join