It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton 'rejects premise' husband meeting AG Lynch on tarmac critically hurt campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hillary was on PBS Friday (another lengthy ad-mercial for her new book) and actually said the really suspicious meeting between Husband Bill Clinton (a former President) and then U.S. Attorney General (appointed by Obama) Loretta Lynch in Arizona shortly before James Comey (former FBI Director appointed by Obama and fired by Trump) announced no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute Hillary Clinton for screwing up classified material in thousands of emails had all that much to do with damaging her failed Presidential Campaign !!

Hillary 100% believes Bill and Loretta never uttered as much as one word to each other about the FBI investigations into Hillary's boondoggle of an email system she used while she was Secretary of State of the whole USA.

The investigations made public all kinds of verified emails that had classified material sent over unsecured, non-government computer systems and cell phones and God knows what else.

Hillary is still an active threat to the U.S. political system and it shows.

Clinton 'rejects premise' husband meeting AG Lynch on tarmac critically hurt campaign

Hillary Clinton rejects the idea that a June 2016 meeting between her husband, former President Bill Clinton, and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch critically damaged her White House bid.

“I just don’t buy that,” Clinton said in a PBS interview aired Friday evening to promote her new book, “What Happened,” about her loss last year to Donald Trump.

As Clinton has in several other, recent interviews promoting the book, she heaped much of the blame on then-FBI Director James Comey.

Comey led the Justice Department investigation into Clinton’s use of private email servers as secretary of state, after Lynch stepped back in the probe, as a result of her allowing Bill Clinton into her airplane to talk while on the tarmac of a Phoenix airport.

Go Hillary !!!

The Democrats running for office in 2018 & 2020 are behind you 100% !!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

seemed kinda funny to me. what other reason would he have really? i'm glad for what happened with her so far. and cant help but wonder if she really believes her own lies.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Most likely she really is ignorant enough to buy that line of thought.

The only other explanation for that comment is that she thinks we are that stupid.

Either way, what a dumb smug bit(h.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

she is nothing more than a common liar.

were you expecting more?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Her continued evil existence is doing her in. The continued lies are putrifying her body. I don't think she will last much longer. She has already dug her grave-she knows it's over. This is her last gasp. She is not human-without conscience or even awareness of all the evil she has done to others. I do wish she would no longer be given a platform in which to continue her
callus and numbing speech. Be gone with her.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What does Hillary think Slick Willie did with Loretta on that jet? Hmmmm????

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

were you expecting more?

As if we've had a president(ial candidate) who isn't.

This is all part of the game.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

tried out a new cigar tester?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I believe Loretta Lynch had a stain on her dress that she ask Bill advice on how to remove.
edit on 17-9-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

were you expecting more?

As if we've had a president(ial candidate) who isn't.

This is all part of the game.

how quaint the "everybody does it" apologists have arrived

so you will be excusing all behavior going forward for potus?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

tried out a new cigar tester?

Dip the White Owl cigar in arsenic, to see how fast it shrivels?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think she underestimates how stupid the right was this election cycle. We ended up with Trump because of it. Look how many still to this day shout benghzi, and emails, and traitor and what about bill's rapes. It is really mind blowing how this continues and how much the right is transfixed on her and this book. Easy way to draw attention away from the storm of chaos in the White House.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
and that`s why Hillary lost, because she is completely out of touch with main stream America.if she really believes that bills unethical private meeting with the AG didn`t sway any of the voters then she IS out of touch with mainstream America and reality.
the women is a senile old hag,thank god she didn`t win and she is now out of the political running forever.

America dodged a bullet when she lost.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

I believe Loretta Lynch had a stain on her dress that she ask Bill advice on how to remove.

That is possible. Bill was 99% successful in his stain-removal efforts. Only 1 out of 100 dresses made it to prosecutors.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

stupid enough to win potus the house and senate?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Have ANY of the interviewers asked Hillary about the content of some of the Wiki-leaked e-mails? There were some real gems that I'd like to hear Hillary try and explain.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
and that`s why Hillary lost, because she is completely out of touch with main stream America.if she really believes that bills unethical private meeting with the AG didn`t sway any of the voters then she IS out of touch with mainstream America and reality.
the women is a senile old hag,thank god she didn`t win and she is now out of the political running forever.

America dodged a bullet when she lost.

More realistically, we dodged a Cobalt Bomb.

link   

I wish she'd get stung by a jellyfish.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Or smart enough to not vote for someone that called 1/2 the voters in the country "deplorables" and repeatedly was under investigation for a myriad of reasons. Now, voting for her would have been stupid.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

stupid enough to win potus the house and senate?

It's frustrating that the celebrities who promised to leave the USA because it's so full of "stupid people", are still here. The USA would be far better off if all America-haters left the country!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join