It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry! Real cooking.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

Teriyaki Chicken I made last weekend. It's basically meat candy..

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"Work!"

That looks tastey, you got leftovers?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

"Work!"

That looks tastey, you got leftovers?

Respectfully,
~meathead

It was gone so fast I barely got any. I've been perfecting the marinade and cooking time all summer, and finally got it exactly right.

Which sucks because it just started raining, and probably won't stop until next spring. Oh well. Here's to grilling in the rain.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I get all my cooking ideas off youtube. Not sure if it was the bacon wrapped mashed potatoe meatloaf that gave the brain aneyrusm, but omg was that so good. Also Terry Crews Macaroni and cheese, always wonder how the southerners cooked that mac and cheese so well. Slow cooker meatball and Italian sauage with Pepperoni and provolone and Mozzerella cheese is also good. I have been eating that for the past three days, my dog is like, will you please cook something else. lol And body builders Chicken parmasean. That's good too. I would like to find some veal. Tasty videos also have some good ideas.

Bacon wrapped Meatloaf stuffed with mash potatoes

Terry Crews Mac and Cheese

edit on 18-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

That's the single most sexiest sentence I have ever had the pleasure to read.....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

There is nothing like that break through moment, working a recipe,tweaking and twerkin' trying to get it right ,knowing it can be be better, and then finally having it just all come together when you figure it out..

Wait we are talking about food right?

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 18-9-2017 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

hey buddy, cool thread, i've been learning some dishes of late. May i ask, what is your take on using glad wrap for poaching eggs ?
I can not find anything on the internet that using glad wrap is harmful.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hey Mike, i got a feeling you and i could do a duo and take over Adam Richmans job..... Us vs Food !

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

There is nothing like that break through moment, working a recipe,tweaking and twerkin' trying to get it right ,knowing it can be be better, and then finally having it just all come together when you figure it out..

Wait we are talking about food right?

Respectfully,
~meathead

I usually get a warning in my inbox every time I go down this route in a conversation.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

No need to glad wrap an egg to poach it. Bring your water and some white vinegar up to boil then turn it down to simmer. Drop egg in. That's it, it's that simple.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

How are you still alive??

I get all my cooking ideas off youtube. Not sure if it was the bacon wrapped mashed potatoe meatloaf that gave the brain aneyrusm, but omg was that so good.

Oh.

That 'splains it, lol.
Lol

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Anyone here serious about true restrauant quality meals at home? N no, we just ain't talking burgers n BBQ,

Well, I have a pretty amazing eggplant parmesan recipe; a killer all-day spaghetti sauce recipe; a pretty bad-ass salisbury steak with mushroom red-wine gravy recipe; an equally stellar chicken marsala recipe; a 10lb cheesecake with chocolate ganache and caramel recipe; some very easy chicken/blackbean/rice/cheese burritos; teriyaki salmon with parmesan roasted brussels sprouts; curried tilapia; seared soy-ginger tuna steak...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

We made that bacon wrapped meatloaf stuffed with mashed potatoes tonight..we added a small log of fresh mozzarella inside the mashed potatoes..

I just want to say thank you, we will never have meatloaf again any other way!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

All you have to do is look on the cooking forum and I have tons of threads of my recipes

I would post pics if I had any on this computer but I don't. They are all on my phone. I will try and add them later if it lets me. I have had issues with uploading photos from an iPhone lately.

I LOVE to cook. Just yesterday I made rosemary bread and my son, who is 4, made his first loaf of bread. He mixed the yeast and everything. Once it was ready to knead I gave him a small piece and he kneaded it all by himself! He was so proud of his mini loaf of bread and I was proud that my son made his first loaf! He loves to cook, like loves it. He has a kitchen in his room and it's fully stocked. If I am cooking he HAS to help. If I don't let him he has a fit lol I swear he cooks better than most adults I know!

I will try and add some food photos in a bit!

The ATS uploader doesn’t like my iPhone photos. It just says only images are supported. Not sure what that means. So here are some photos I have uploaded on here already.

Homemade Oreos

Homemade gnocchi with chicken, mushrooms and spinach in a white cream sauce. This is sooo good.

Homemade pot pie with a rosemary Parmesan crust. I make my own chicken pot pie filling too. Super easy to make cream of soups and alter from there for any pot pie. I like that I can freeze the filling too!

Homemade pasta and clam sauce

Just a few of my cooking pics.

edit on 10/2/2017 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

The daCook hasn't once responded in this thread. I say kill it and continue this theme in a new thread where the OP actually cares to respond.
edit on 2-10-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Looks amazingly tasty, momma, little man is learning to do things properly.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Oh wow they haven’t? I didn’t even go through the thread yet.

Maybe they’re cooking lol

I could post sooo many photos if the ats uploader would accept my photos! All my photos are from my iPhone and when I upload pics on here it says “only images are supported.” Haven’t been able to upload a new pic in quite some time. These were already uploaded to ats.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Looks amazingly tasty, momma, little man is learning to do things properly.

Hey AM! Yes he is!!! He loves to cook! If I could upload pics I would share his first bread making experience. He made a perfect mini loaf and kneaded it all by himself. He gets so excited to cook! My little chef.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Very cool. Maybe you can do a bunch on his favorite things to prepare and eat.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If this guy wants to see some beautiful, professional cooking, he should go to your thread. Now there is some beautiful food!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join