It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So confused!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"Oh integrate." they said.

I integrated.

"Emancipate." they said.

I emancipated.

"Acceptate." they said.

I acceptated.

Now. Can we just agree on one of two things before everybody loses it, please? I just need to go to the bathroom when "out". The bathroom I am supposed to go to, allowed to go to or, possibly in the case of an extreme emergency, and I emphasise the word extreme just one more #ing time, be excused for using, but please for the love of all that is beautiful, please be less ambiguous Big Brother!

Failing that, I want my name in big bright neon letters printed on the door of the place I am supposed to pee near. Thank you.

Oh, and while we're at it. Those bars and places that try to be "clever"! Yeah, like I know what the astrological sign for man looks like or whatever weirdo theme some guy thought up for your place while high on some crap I never heard of and now you make me feel like a dork because I need to ask the guy behind the bar like a dork "which one is "the men's"?" I hate it, all this unnecessary confusion over a bodily function which sometimes needs to take place in a hurry.

Now, we gonna stand here talking or shall I just urinate over the bar...

My name is LightSpeedDriver and I endorse this rant.*

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have had this problem before, but soon enough we will just all be pooping together in harmony the men, the woman and everything in between. Obama would want it that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

The stinky one is men's bathroom. Dirty door knob is a sign too.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah right, you talk to any janitor they will tell you a womans bathroom is worse. Woman don't wanna raw dog the seats (like a man lol)so they do the "hover" thing and get 1 and 2 all over and they leave sanitary products everywhere but the trash.a reply to: Trueman

edit on 17-9-2017 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I have had this problem before, but soon enough we will just all be pooping together in harmony the men, the woman and everything in between. Obama would want it that way.

So we all need to learn how to do silent farts like a dog ?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yeah right, you talk to any janitor they will tell you a womans bathroom is worse. Woman don't wanna raw dog the seats (like a man lol)so they do the "hover" thing and get 1 and 2 all over and they leave sanitary products everywhere but the trash.a reply to: Trueman

Tell us how do you know that.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No it's all about tolerance these days, no farters have to be ashamed how they were born. a reply to: Trueman

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I go in the women's room when approaching a close call. Just make sure it's a single unit bathroom or next toilet you visit will be shared with Bubba

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Wow! I guess it isn't a conspiracy anymore that our educational system is worthless. Out of all the hardships I have had in my life, not knowing what restroom to use was NEVER one of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Did you read the post? It was about how certain places will put symbols that match the theme of the place, that can be a little hard to get, like a electric supply company, having a outlet on one door and a plug on the other, you get it right?a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're Acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Huh?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If you walk in the wrong bathroom just play the transvestite card. Isn't everyone suppose to just deal with it these days?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies and tips guys, I appreciate it. I had an unexpected visitor last night so couldn't tend my thread as I would have liked.

Personal Disclosure: I once accidentally walked into The Ladies many years ago. She screamed and I ran out. End of story, never repeated that again!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Apart from missing my point completely I can't help wondering if maybe you've never been to trendy, themed places (and I ain't talking Mickey D!) in our post-modernist confusion-state society. Ah well. You didn't miss much apart from crappy music and over-inflated prices.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Tell us how do you know that.

I heard the same thing during a discussion of public conveniences (restrooms) with my (Dutch) girlfriend at the time. Everybody thinks the ladies look like you could eat your dinner in there but on a busy night....euw!

It is one of the few things that truly unite all genders. Gotta pee, now!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I cannot speak for bananashooter, but I would echo that womens toilets tend toward the absolutely appalling, far more frequently, according to janitors and such. If you are asking how I know, it may surprise you to learn, that if you spend time in places where people of all walks of life wind up, you learn things about them, and the work they do, that are informative.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yes women have become more of slobs then men ( congrads women ( notice i don't call you lady's )
When i was young worked in food service I rarly needed to clean women's restrooms the women always cleaned it them self it had dolies ( they put there perfume and spotless .

Heck even the trash was taken out by the women costumers .

I miss the days when a women could be a lady but now they all want to be like there favert actress
and they usually waring see through clothing Or nothing .
Trash and the s word But not to worry women men have given you what you asked for and treat you just like what you act like .

I still run into a lady every once in a wile and its like a breath of fresh air

You wanted equilty well you have it you are just as disgusting gross and violent as any man .
Now take the next step be better then men

top topics

join