It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force reservists being activated for Korea and mysterious fighter jets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
HEY zoomies...YOU really wouldn't TELL us if it was factual I HOPE....

I would hope not.

Sounds like a fun mystery, but... Is the answer potentially too informative to foreign actors?

Let people get their orders..

I dont remember telling anything in the present..

edit on 17-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings HunkaHunka... If there really was something going on; these friends or people you heard the rumours from shouldn't have said a darn word about it. If it was real that is..of course.

Talking about your possible near future war moves would be like shooting yourself in the foot before a race. Not too intelligent. Unless you had a death wish maybe.

I was thinking the old WW2 saying.. "Loose lips, sinks ships" meme.

There "probably" is a secret plane or two floating around in the skunk work hangars somewhere.

I heard other rumours that the plane crash involved acquired Russian fighter planes.. possibly assessing it's capabilities in case we ever get in a scrap against those planes? Sad that a very talented and knowledgable pilot lost his life.

I am still crossing my fingers that somehow it can settled without a million or two people not getting killed.

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: HunkaHunka

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Not much of a strategic choice here.
NOT at the stated objective anyway...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sadly, your point is well made...

Yeah, missiles flying over Japan etc really needs to stop.

Poor Japanese folks are getting kind of nervous.

I can hope for the best, but still am expecting it to go "hot" and war someday.

Those involved in the entire process don't cheer me up for chance of success with peace.

Pravdaseeker
a reply to: cavtrooper7

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I do pray for the best.
I am JUST a pessimist, pointing out what evils they ARE doing here.
WE CAN'T stop them ,just try to tell all we know.
I am TERRIFIED for the Koreans but the South is actually kind of pragmatic at times.
My EX was NUTS but I don't think ALL Koreans are like her...(MAYBE KIM..a little..)
edit on 17-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ronthealien

Good call Ron.....

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

First Team?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

It would appear that two were bought through the Ukraine, by a civilian Red Air company, shipped to the US, where they were demilitarized and flown, then were apparently transferred to the Air Force. They were seen around Chicago disassembled and on a truck heading somewhere. Then at least one was seen several times in WVR maneuvers with an F-16 over Nevada. Those are the only two that I know for certain are here, but there have been rumors of others for years.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

because the military never serves the pancakes until they have more on the griddle, in other words they won`t revel and use advanced technology until they have something better in the works.

after you use it everybody will know about it and start developing counter measures, so you better have something better in the works that will be ready in 5-10 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Atypical for a service member to tell someone where they are deploying to when there is no active combat going on in the area spoken about, if it is a region that has a lot of tension especially.

Why would the US want to telegraph a punch?

Second that. They were not supposed to say anything except that they were activated.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: ClovenSky

Not a war, relax, I have friends in Awacs, and in air refueling and all the scuttle butt is normal that I am hearing, if you are about to start a war (that has the potential to spread) two things you will activate every aspect of is air refueling capability and airborne command and control.

So far their is no noise hinting at an uptick yet.

Awacs can also be used to track NK missiles in the launch phase.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lookin4hoooo

Hooah .
Desert Storm Atrp. 1/7Cav CAB(ARMOR REINFORCED)
edit on 18-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
We're being told over here that the US flew some bombers and stealth jets over NK today?

Is that also being reported over there?

Related to this topic...?

That sounds sort of threatening, to ME anyways. Do we do that often? Can't imagine what would happen if NK chose to try to shoot at them.....

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Being activated, called up, deployed though slightly different in terms and definition... are pretty symbiotic in general reference...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

What good does it do to have advanced (20-50 yrs ahead of mainstream) tech if we never use it?

To surprise and kick the hell out of an enemy who was sure they were more advanced?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I hope it doesn't happen of course, but strictly speaking, if the US overflew NK and were shot down, NK would be well within it's rights to do so, and despite the unfortunate pilots, the US wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Very nice!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I wish they had gotten one big one that had the JASDF and ROKAF together with them though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There's a lot of "saber rattling" taking place on both sides. The Norks continue to lob missiles haphazardly around, and we do our bomber fly-bys as a show of force. I don't foresee anything ever happening, though. Kim might be a lunatic but he's sane enough to know what the response will be if decides to throw the first punch. Like our own leaders, the one thing someone like Kim fears most is losing his throne. It may not be the Enchanted Kingdom that he rules over, but it's his kingdom. If he starts a war, he knows his kingdom will burn and he will die.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join