It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force reservists being activated for Korea and mysterious fighter jets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am writing this on Sunday 9/17/2017. In the last 48 hours two of the people I know in the US Air Force Reserves and Regular Air Force have been activated/told they were headed to Korea.

One of them is a test pilot. The other is an engineer who normally works for lockheed.

I live in the mountains of Nevada, and have recently seen fighter aircraft that I didn't recognize flying very low. Evidently there was a crash the next day with an aircraft that the AF won't disclose. You can find elements of that HERE

Has anyone else heard of reservists being activated or regular duty being told to prepare for deployment?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Atypical for a service member to tell someone where they are deploying to when there is no active combat going on in the area spoken about, if it is a region that has a lot of tension especially.

Why would the US want to telegraph a punch?
edit on b000000302017-09-17T15:39:53-05:0003America/ChicagoSun, 17 Sep 2017 15:39:53 -0500300000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

While I haven't heard of reservists being called up, the other part of your op is interesting.

There have been many hints and rumblings about the US pushing forward the "hidden" or "black" technology into the forefront of modern warfare.

What good does it do to have advanced (20-50 yrs ahead of mainstream) tech if we never use it?

Whether it's railguns, rods from god, laser beams, BBTs, or recovered flying saucers, it seems like the US war machine is poised to roll it out.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The only reason they'd send a test pilot and an engineer is to look at something. Lockheed is partnering with KAI for several upcoming programs, both in South Korea and the US. The only reason they send them is if the engineer was a tech rep, or to meet about future programs.

As for the fighters there are all kinds of fighters that have been over Nevada recently for training, and there are several Russian types that they're more open about flying, without actually admitting they're out there. There have been several sightings of at least one Su-27 in the area, and it's known that at least two were shipped to the US around 2010 or so.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Man, I really hope this is not us starting another war. I would much rather those advanced weapons tech just sat idle and gathered enough dust they wouldn't be recognizable anymore.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Not a war, relax, I have friends in Awacs, and in air refueling and all the scuttle butt is normal that I am hearing, if you are about to start a war (that has the potential to spread) two things you will activate every aspect of is air refueling capability and airborne command and control.

So far their is no noise hinting at an uptick yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

If they were there would be a lot more activity around the tanker and airlift bases, as well as many fighter units getting ready to move. It would be obvious something was about to happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The only reason they'd send a test pilot and an engineer is to look at something. Lockheed is partnering with KAI for several upcoming programs, both in South Korea and the US. The only reason they send them is if the engineer was a tech rep, or to meet about future programs.

As for the fighters there are all kinds of fighters that have been over Nevada recently for training, and there are several Russian types that they're more open about flying, without actually admitting they're out there. There have been several sightings of at least one Su-27 in the area, and it's known that at least two were shipped to the US around 2010 or so.

Thank you for this response. I have also heard of the russian aircraft you speak of. That may have been what I saw.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

A test pilot and an engineer from Lockheed.

Sounds like the US is deploying some advanced surveillance/reconnaissance assets for enhanced "eyes on" monitoring; beyond what spy satellites can offer.

Who knows, we may even hear about some "accidents" at NK launch sites, ammo dumps, and/or "research facilities" in the coming days/weeks...

Edit: But I defer to the wiser heads among us for more likely explanations!
edit on 17-9-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

They're are plenty of Russian aircraft in our skies. The US military probably has dozens of different Russian aircraft in operation as well as Russian military aircraft in the private sector...

Hell I remember two SU-27 being for sale in the US fully functional several years back.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It's been narrowed down to most likely some kind of foreign craft on a technology exploit mission. Multiple sources have identified him as the commander of the unit that does exploit work on foreign aircraft.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think a US first strike would employ a weapon that knocked out all of the NK tech capabilities, an electromagnetic pulse
That would keep the Chinese happy I would expect

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

A project like that would probably go from somewhere more remote, if not the US mainland. Flying out of Korea leaves it open to a lot of people potentially seeing it and letting something out into the wild, where they don't want it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It is in all likelihood that an advanced foreign airframe has been captured and now resides in SK. An acquaintance of mine in the "material sciences" has recently gone silent again.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How about the AF is just short people and recalled a few???

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There have been several sightings of at least one Su-27 in the area, and it's known that at least two were shipped to the US around 2010 or so.

I saw 3 of them circling very low around the Camp Villere area in south Louisiana a few months ago, and thought I was crazy until I read your post.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
WELL, my .02 "IF" there as to be a showdown in the region, you would not know as someone telling someone something that you caught wind of would not be an option.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You know......I'm retired army myself... But with you guys broadcasting info like that.. Who knows who's reading it.....just sayjng

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

P.S. Not only could it be as simple as the AF short people and recalling what's needed, add in sending them where no one wants to be these days....S.K.
They don't want to be active anyways so might as well add insult to injury....

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
HEY zoomies...YOU really wouldn't TELL us if it was factual I HOPE....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join