It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi i'm Kylie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi my name is Kylie. I have just recently started opening my mind and getting into conspiracy things. I am finding it very interesting and hope that i can use this forum to share my thoughts and discuss things with others who are also into conspiracy things without saying it's a load of rubbish as my family do and i can't discuss it with them. I have been watching the series conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura haven't watched them all yet though. I also have started following David Icke and Alex Jones and reading a lot of stuff online

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. I think you are still going to get posters here 'saying it's a load of rubbish' for certain ideas and suggestions. But that is a great thing IMHO. It teaches you to refine your arguments and ideas.

It is a wonderful place. But even so, run ..... run away now.....the .... addiction .... is .... too .... strong

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Welcome and be sure to plug your nose when diving down the rabbit hole...

Sadly these days, ATS is more politics and and arguing than Alex Jones and David Icke, but if you back track a few years there is plenty to soak up

a reply to: Kylie89

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Kylie89.
Do yourself a favour and steer clear of David Icke and Alex Jones , or not , the choice is yours.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hi Kylie! Oh you're gonna love it here, they've got cup-cakes and rabbit-holes and cookies and unicorns and unspeakable things that creep in the night, sometimes allegedly under shadow of alien cloaking-technology imbued with a nice dash of mind-control, madness and despair.Of course I didn't mention demonic beings, end-of-times or Nibiru but easy does it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Welcome! And don't get discouraged by the banter here. Sometimes we can get a bit "lively" in our debates. I say that as if I have nothing to do with that. muahahaha!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Welcome Kylie. While yes things go crazy here a lot, you find interesting topics pop out from time to time.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. Like i said i have only just started getting into this stuff and my friend recommended looking up things on David Icke. I do think the reptilian theory is a bit far fetched. I have read some of Alex Jones stuff because he was on the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory show and am finding it very interesting

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Welcome. I have no one in my life to discuss the issues that ATS covers, uncovers, opens, etc. But now I am wakening up to reality. Good morning.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Welcome. And what gortex said.

Enjoy the site!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Howdy!

Welcome to Wonderland.

You'll find many topics other than politics here, though politics are the main one at the moment--you may think that unfortunate, or fortunate depending on your interests.

New to conspiracy type stuff? Politics is all about conspiracy, and sneaky behaviour. Aliens and UFO's still show up regularly, as do aliens in UFO's.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on whatever subject strikes your fancy.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

hello and good evening to you, welcome aboard

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hello Kylie, welcome. Rubbish? Where are you from? That's a give away that screams I'm not from America! Haha
Beware of Icke, that's a red flag name to reference. What are you in to, aliens, paranormal, Doom!?!?
PS: IF and when you figure out how to make an awesome avatar, help a computer challenged guy out with creating mine. See you in the ring. a reply to: Kylie89

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I am from London UK. I am into anything really. Aliens, Political cover ups, disasters etc. What sort of avatar would you like? I am good with computers and will have a go at making you one if you like

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!I hope you enjoy your stay...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Here is a thread called avatar creations and there are some talented,kind people in there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy your stay.

Also,here are some good threads to help you along.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-9-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hey Kylie, welcome aboard. Go to the General Conspiracy Forum and go back to the beginning and then forward...you will find every conspiracy known to mankind (and some that aren't!)

Sometimes the archives are the best thing on ATS. Have fun.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Kylie.
Enjoy the rabbit-holes, and continue to build your critical-thinking abilities.
All is not as it seems...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
HI Kylie, welcome and make sure you check out Below Top Secret forums under the "Off Topic " section. When jumping in the waters it is sometimes best to come up for fresh air often rather than sinking down and risk the bends coming back up or even drowning. Go slow, CT is not going anywhere or making any substantial changes in the near future. It will all be here and you will keep a good head on your shoulders if you take it with a grain of salt and pace yourself.

Also, there will be certain areas that interest you and others that just won't, that's how it goes so no need to catch up on all of them to feel like you have a basic knowledge, just enjoy the ones that do interest you as if it is simply "entertainment" and you'll do just fine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join