It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melanie Shaw : Jailed To Keep Her Secrets Hidden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
a reply to: LABTECH767

That is an infuriating account if true.

Not saying you are fabricating anything! Probably just recounting the story exactly as you were told. It honestly reads like the plot to a movie about government conspiracy.

Like they say, the truth is often stranger than fiction. If that's how things went down.... wow. Just wow. Sick, corrupt bass turds, doing that to a young woman with children who could've really used that money to get away from her abuser and give her kids a better life

But no, she doesn't deserve the money. The police need shiny new cars. What a selfish woman for thinking she was wronged...

Just this minute came back from speaking to my mother and it is true, she has never told me all but this is what she just told me.

A police officer in Liverpool had told my mother it had been done to her to force her to sign those document's so that her trust could be taken, princess Margaret had no official income and even prince Phillip at that time only had an official income of £10.000 per year so they had to find a source of money from somewhere, the police officer told her that had she not signed it she would have likely been locked up in a mental ward and her trust taken anyway, I don't know how we are related to the royal family but it must be via my mothers father's family - IF we are related to them at all.

This was told to her by a police officer and he had also told my mother "Alice you are lucky to be alive" meaning they would have had her killed.

Also in the 1980's my mother had written to prince Charles asking for help, she had received no official reply but two large and threatening men had turned up, I was about 15 so that would be about 1985.

Another police officer told my mother that she was a titled lady with a mansion and before he did then not help the former MP for Lancashire one Ken Hind told her Verbally (he was much more clever about how he worded thing's on his letters merely stating wrongfully deprived of two estate's) that she was a multi millionairess and it had just been taken by people, he also said it was that much money (And land) that were this much money was concerned there was no gentleman above board AND that if she tried to get anywhere there was someone in every department whom would put a stop to any investigation, he used the words IT rather than investigation.

My mother was also told that it was the Hierarchy that had done this to her.

After she had been forced to sign those document's under duress Princess Margaret was given a lump sum of £200.000 and an annual income.

This does not mean the Royal's themselves had any involvement but I would be bloody surprised if they did not, what it does mean is that needing to find a source of money to make up for this some people in positions of power stole my mothers trust (Which lady Tattersall had made so that it could not be stolen).

My mother's trust fund number provided by a member of the Inland Revenue service we have and her account number with the Lloyd's TSB begins with CJ with a string of numbers after it, the bank denies that the account exists or that they have any knowledge of it despite the information having been provided by the inland revenue service in the 1990's and we having the official document from them.

Sometime's you can have all the moral, legal and basic honest right in the world but this world is governed by criminal's plain and simple.

At the same time my mother was having to try to feed her children on £4 per week and her own body weight was only 4 and a half stone because she was starving herself to feed her children.

Definite addresses belonging to my mother's trust No 8 stanley road whitefield were a James Lee JP was living, the police would of course do nothing, No 3 North Pole road Kensington London were Vivienne Webster Jone's the police woman whom had attacked and wrongfully arrested my mother so that she could then be forced to sign those document's lived, now converted into flat's.

81 Belmont Road Liverpool, which was the lord mayors personal residence before the war but Lady Tattershall had bought it so that my mother could be raised in a proper home is another.

edit on 29-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join