It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're HERE! - Weirdness over Salt Lake City

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: onehuman

These aren't skydivers.

Yes they are.

Never argue with Phage...

We have been down this road before.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If no one mentioned could be Skydivers club. Many videos look like that.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It's the Leap Frogs.

The Navy’s elite parachute team, the Leap Frogs, is expected to descend on the University of Utah football game next week.

www.sltrib.com...

Part of "Fleet Week"
www.outreach.navy.mil...

The Navy in Salt Lake City. Heh.

edit on 9/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck The lord's people are here and in charge

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Very funny the family just happened to be out on a road that could see the stadium, I'm sure the dad missed the news reports that went on for days as well as the many news paper reports..just gathered his family in the car late at night to go for a drive to see the.....stars yeah that's it the stars..

People wonder why the UFO area is so heavily scrutinized, well here is a perfect example. Either it was a completely daft family that did no research and just uploaded ALIENS ATTACKING or they knew perfectly well what it was and wanted a little you tube fame.

Sad really.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

the video from twitter is amazing , splitting into two , then 1 hovers then 3 more appear above and below at different heights.

That is mental and really cool , WOW

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

A testament to all the hard work and practice these men have under there belts.

If only ever seen them on videos and you tube, I'd love to see them in real life.

Imagine if they did a HALO/HAHO jump with the flares, there would be so many UFO reports, high fast moving glisting lights splitting and floating.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Points for the catchy title!!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

A testament to all the hard work and practice these men have under there belts.

If only ever seen them on videos and you tube, I'd love to see them in real life.

Imagine if they did a HALO/HAHO jump with the flares, there would be so many UFO reports, high fast moving glisting lights splitting and floating.

A couple of years back, we had a vigil for a very close friend who touched so many lives and unfortunately died very young (early 30s) of cancer. We lit a bunch of Chinese Lanterns and set them up and away. We joked around about how everyone was going to start calling the local PD about UFO sightings and then thought nothing of it.

The next day... It was all over Austin Reddit channels... "Did anyone see those weird glowing lights over the area last night? UFOs?"

It made our day. Though... With a little evil intent, no one said a word to correct them.

I guess the thought behind the story is... If you can influence someone else so easily into thinking UFO!, I imagine many people would just sit back and giggle rather than tell them the truth. I guess that's a sense of power that some people relish in. With that being said... I didn't exactly explain it either.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Im still a large believer in aliens, and of the three realms as well

what I cant get my head around is the whole hypnotic regression thing. Even when people arent being regressed to find out about adbuction it pops up in their head .

Im reading the book Aliens and why they are here by Bryan Appleyard and there is a bit about hypnotic regression.
It suggests that even non believers in aliens when under hypnotic regression all seem to goto a UFO abduction, even when they were not advised was the purpose of the regression.
So this would indicate to psychologists that either we have all been abducted and its suppressed or that we are all crazy and delusional

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

These days it would be hard to find an adult that has not heard stories of an alien abduction,

Then you also have the theory of archetypes that all humans have buried deep in there subconscious or maybe the collective consciousness

Don't get me wrong I do believe there is life out there in one form or another, and some are here or have always been here

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

All these questions lead me to believe it's a Mormon hoax.

I don't know why, but the fact that you threw "Mormon" in there made me chuckle.

Yes, it's an obvious hoax. When the younger kid (girl?) says, "This is real...mommy I'm scared," that sealed the deal for me.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Swamp gas, Chinese lanterns, or Venus. Don't you know, here on ATS, everything UFO related is a hoax?

Oh, that's simply not true. That's just the position we start with. If they are proven not to be hoaxes, then we move on to misidentifications. If they are proven to be alien craft, then we are the first to admit it.

That's never happened, though.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Earth quake coming very soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

Did the jumpers have a hard landing?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Swamp gas, Chinese lanterns, or Venus. Don't you know, here on ATS, everything UFO related is a hoax?

Oh, that's simply not true. That's just the position we start with.

I think you just proved his point.
Hahaha

Total combined intelligence of this place is extremely underwhelming.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It looks like the 2nd video everyone is talking about has been pulled? Does anyone have a link to that 2nd video?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Click the daily mail link below it

<< 1  2   >>

join