It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four American Female Tourists Attacked With Acid at French Train Station

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I have very rarely heard any public condemnation of Islamic terrorism by some of the groups that shout about how poorly they're being treated in the west.

That's because you probably don't want to hear it. Like I said, Google "Muslims against ISIS" or conversely "Muslims against terrorism".

You're not going to hear about it unless you go looking for it, it doesn't fit the narrative. It's there, trust me. Or not, no skin off my back.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you agree or disagree that the overwhelming majority of bomb and vehicle attacks this year have been committed by people who identify with a particular warped interpretation of Islam?
Simple yes or no, I'll keep asking so long as you are posting here and avoiding the question.

ETA
to clarify, the overwhelming majority of attacks in the UK and EU this year.

edit on 17-9-2017 by TJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Should all Christians have to answer for the actions and twisted version of Christianity of the WBC? If not, why do all Muslims have to answer for the twisted version of Islam terrorists use?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

I wouldn't disagree, but what does a warped version of Islam have to do with the real Islam? What does the warped version of the WBC have to do with real Christianity?
edit on 9/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Should all Christians have to answer for the actions and twisted version of Christianity of the WBC? If not, why do all Muslims have to answer for the twisted version of Islam terrorists use?

No of course all Christians do not have to answer for the actions of WBC, as equally all Muslims do not have to answer for the particular flavour of Islam which is causing problems in the UK and EU.
Do you agree that the followers of this particularly vile flavour of Islam are the overwhelming majority of people who commit vehicle or bomb attacks in the UK and EU this year?
Not Christians, not Hindu's, Sikhs, Shinto's, or Zoroastrions, just Wahabbi Islam which recruits solely from emotionally vulnerable regular Muslims.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I wouldn't disagree, but what does a warped version of Islam have to do with the real Islam? What does the warped version of the WBC have to do with real Christianity?

So you condemn the warped Wahabbi Islam doctrine then? That is good, we seem to have made progress.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

We're still where we started, I never justified the actions of terrorists. Are you willing to admit that not all terrorists are (self-professed) Muslims?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Not sure what your definition of "answer for" is. In any case, I do believe that Christians should speak out and condemn violent actions committed by other Christians. That means in cases where that condemnation can have an effect. History can't be changed but the future can be influenced.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

We're still where we started, I never justified the actions of terrorists. Are you willing to admit that not all terrorists are (self-professed) Muslims?

I'll easily admit that, never ever professed such a view either.
I will assert that the current crop of terrorists in the UK and EU using vehicles and bombs this year against innocent people are overwhelmingly from Islamic backgrounds and upbringing.
That is a fact.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Your right about Islam scaring me, and wrong about how I react to it. Just name the time and place any time you feel like testing your erroneous assumption sweetheart.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Your right about Islam scaring me, and wrong about how I react to it. Just name the time and place any time you feel like testing your erroneous assumption sweetheart.

Lol, all religion scares me, crazy folk who believe in stuff which is completely unverifiable.
Nuts on the borderline of psychosis in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Some are more scary than others.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh of course, I'd prefer to share my street with a hundred Sikh families than strict Islamic types with women who only show their eyes. Sikhs and Hindu's have historically integrated well, Muslims not so much.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

Lol, all religion scares me, crazy folk who believe in stuff which is completely unverifiable.

Going slightly off topic, where does belief start and stop being a religion? We can put global warming into that category. Anti-Trumpers too. True believers of [whatever passionate belief] have all the characteristics of organized religion and the believers will come after you with hate for not agreeing with their belief.

The human animal - so smart but still so primitive.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: TJames

Going slightly off topic, where does belief start and stop being a religion? We can put global warming into that category. Anti-Trumpers too. True believers of [whatever passionate belief] have all the characteristics of organized religion and the believers will come after you with hate for not agreeing with their belief.

The human animal - so smart but still so primitive.

Agreed, but I only care about believers of any flavour if they are the overwhelming majority of people using bombs and vehicles to kill people in my country at the present time.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Still don't get how gullible and brainwashed people(Americans) are.

Far more people are shot every day in America than any terrorist attack in Europe yet you ignore that and get paranoid because the media tells you to.

You are far far safer in Europe than in America.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes, yes they are

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Are we not gonna ask "how a mentally unstable person acquired industrial strength acid?"

Thank you.Ive been wondering the same question.Where exactly DO"mentally unstable"people go to pick up their hydrochloric acid from??Good grief!

edit on CDTSunpm0461 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Are we not gonna ask "how a mentally unstable person acquired industrial strength acid?"

Thank you.Ive been wondering the same question.Where exactly DO"mentally unstable"people go to pick up their hydrochloric acid from??Good grief!

ebay

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well the title pretty much gets to the point of it. I can not for the life of me understand how Europeans are just cool with some kind of "terroristic" attack happening every other week. It's friggin insane and I would expect a civilized nation to rise up and expel such threats from their home nations. Don't think I'll be visiting Europe any time soon. So sad these girls will forever live with the scars (both physical and mental) of such a cowardly attack.

Link to article

On Sunday, four early twenty, American female tourists were attacked with hydrocholoric acid outside of a train station in Marseille, France according to the Marseille prosecutor’s office.

Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city - Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London.

According to this Muslim I've quoted above, you'll simply have to get used to the fact that this is now the new normal and you are a bigot if you want it kerbed via profiling. Simply be more vigilant and don't let the acid get on you next time - because hey, it's wrong to point fingers at a particular demographic because feelings might get hurt. Hurt feelings are more of a priority than physical scars.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join