It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four American Female Tourists Attacked With Acid at French Train Station

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

What am I ignoring? If she's a Muslim she's a Muslim. I could easily say the same thing about guns in America. We have the highest gun-related crime rate in the world. Are guns to blame or is it the people? Is Islam to blame or is it the people carrying out the attacks?

You're ignoring gun crime by downplaying it! Why won't all gun owners answer for the crimes of other gun owners?! (Not directed at you in particular)
edit on 9/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Is Islam to blame or is it the people carrying out the attacks?

The people carrying out the attacks are to blame, as is the ideologically inspired support network which is recruiting them.
A warped interpretation of Islam which should be condemned. Do you condemn this warped interpretation of Islam which has inspired the overwhelming majority of bomb and vehicle attacks on mainland Britain this year? I do.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

a reply to: TJames

I'm talking about the ideology of shooting up schools, that seems to be shared by mostly white kids. Why aren't we outraged against white kids?! We should be!

Because white kids shooting up schools are usually lone nuts who are not following an organised ideology with a support network of likeminded ideologically inspired killers.
Do you really not see the difference?

Gun deaths in the U.S. this month ( September 2017 )

Total over 500. And we are not at the end of the month yet.

www.gunviolencearchive.org...

As for seeing the difference as you call it. There is none.

Someone loosing their life is the same if it is taken by a religious nut or a lone white nut.

Please explain how you think they differ ?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: badw0lf

What am I ignoring? If she's a Muslim she's a Muslim. I could easily say the same thing about guns in America. We have the highest gun-related crime rate in the world. Are guns to blame or is it the people? Is Islam to blame or is it the people carrying out the attacks?

You're ignoring gun crime by downplaying it! Why won't all gun owners answer for the crimes of other gun owners?! (Not directed at you in particular)

Gun owners?
If your referring to legal gun owners, than no.
Considering a large percent of the crimes are committed by those who obtain guns illegally.

And Islam is to blame, either that or the stupidity of those who believe in the violent aspect of it.
Just like black....errr thug culture is to blame for most of the violence.
You wont her BLM say that, but its true.

Cultures dictates peoples actions.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So all gun owners should have to answer for the crimes of other gun owners? Because those people who kill crowds of other people share the ideology of gun ownership, only a twisted version where it's ok to kill random people.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

So illegal gun owners aren't the same as legal ones? Well ISIS isn't all Muslims either.

If all gun owners don't have to answer for criminals shooting other people then why do all Muslims have to answer for criminal ISIS members killing other people?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So all gun owners should have to answer for the crimes of other gun owners? Because those people who kill crowds of other people share the ideology of gun ownership, only a twisted version where it's ok to kill random people.

The main difference is, you don't see gun owners going out and preaching kill anyone.
And there are always people marching and condemning gun crimes.

Where are all the marches in muslim countries decrying radical islam?
Where are the marches here by muslims denouncing Radical teachings?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Again you lamely try to put words into mouths that were not expressing such a stance.
The overwhelming majority of vehicle and bomb attacks on mainland Britain this year were committed by people expressing belief in a warped interpretation of Islam. Do you disagree? Simple question, doesn't need childlike attempts to twist the argument.
...but I guess if that's all you've got I understand why you dance around simple questions.

ETA
Why don't you answer the question? Do you condemn the twisted version of Islam which recruits vulnerable Muslims into carrying out the majority of bomb and vehicle attacks on mainland Britain this year? Yes or no?
edit on 17-9-2017 by TJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So illegal gun owners aren't the same as legal ones? Well ISIS isn't all Muslims either.

If all gun owners don't have to answer for criminals shooting other people then why do all Muslims have to answer for criminal ISIS members killing other people?

Who said ISIS?

They kill everyone, including muslims.

Isis aren't muslims, they are just nutty murders.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Google "Muslims against ISIS" and you'll find plenty of Muslims speaking out against ISIS. But I guess since ALL of them aren't marching that must mean they're all guilty.

I don't see ALL gun owners marching against gun violence, I guess that must mean they're all guilty too.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Which is exactly what I've been saying this entire thread. What were you on about then?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm talking about the ideology of shooting up schools, that seems to be shared by mostly white kids. Why aren't we outraged against white kids?! We should be!

How idiotic! We (white people) are outraged that anyone would shoot up a school, church or any other institution. Same is true in areas of gang violence. People are outraged and would love to see them put away even if the perpetrators are of the same ethnic persuasion.

When was the last time an Islamic group condemned terrorism and if so, how often or with how much commitment?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Google "Muslims against ISIS" and you'll find plenty of Muslims speaking out against ISIS. But I guess since ALL of them aren't marching that must mean they're all guilty.

I don't see ALL gun owners marching against gun violence, I gites that must mean they're all guilty too.

Muslims against isis, don't have to google it , I believe that's a thing.

Isis is bad for everyone.

But the greater thing is.there are disenchanted muslims, who will lean towards isis.

They are lied to and mislead, but radical teachings in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Somalia open the door.

They have a culture that is okay with having sex with children, stoning people(gays, women, christians), they treat women like dogs, they behead people in a public Showcase( see Saudi Arabia).

And Islam teaches that its their duty to have one world under islam.

Once the people of those countries stand up and say that the non sense of those teachings has to end, things wont get better anywhere.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Are we not gonna ask "how a mentally unstable person acquired industrial strength acid?"

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

And I'm sure most Muslims are outraged over ISIS killing them and other people.

Like I said, Google "Muslims against ISIS" and you'll find all the answers you could ever want on the subject.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So you actually believe that Muslims speaking out against ISIS will stop them from killing people?

Lol, I can see it now, "Hey, Abdullah, all these Muslims are saying we're bad people. Maybe we should stop killing? I mean, we ARE worried about our public image. Maybe we've been going about it the wrong way."

Yeah, not gonna happen. You don't shut down a terrorist organization by giving them a bad yelp review.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

And I'm sure most Muslims are outraged over ISIS killing them and other people.

Like I said, Google "Muslims against ISIS" and you'll find all the answers you could ever want on the subject.

Why are you stuck on ISIS? Islamic terrorism has been going on for a lot longer than ISIS has been around. I have very rarely heard any public condemnation of Islamic terrorism by some of the groups that shout about how poorly they're being treated in the west. Google that!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If we're going to knee-jerk assume the woman's affiliation, I'm going a step further and branding her Indian. They're the acid-happy folks of the planet over there, so why not, if the shoe fits, right?
/sarc

Until anything else is said about the French woman, I'm satisfied with "known nutter" as articles say. Bat Guano Nuts doesn't get picky.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You keep going back to Isis.

Im talking about the all around teaching of radical islam.

The people in that religion have to call out the bad teachers of it.

Isis, which you keep going back to, will only be stopped by bombing them into oblivion.

They aren't muslims, they are mercenaries, who hide behind islam.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So you actually believe that Muslims speaking out against ISIS will stop them from killing people?

Lol, I can see it now, "Hey, Abdullah, all these Muslims are saying we're bad people. Maybe we should stop killing? I mean, we ARE worried about our public image. Maybe we've been going about it the wrong way."

Yeah, not gonna happen. You don't shut down a terrorist organization by giving them a bad yelp review.

If the next generation of Abdullah's are raised to believe that all people are the same, have equal value and a right to live, that would be a good start. Instead, it's instilled in young Abdullah that non-Muslims are no more than dogs and can be killed in the name of Ala.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join