It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four American Female Tourists Attacked With Acid at French Train Station

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

If she's not, will you kindly stfu? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Johnella2008

Of course not but come on buddy, every time I pick up a paper or check news or what ever it's always there.

Well duh, there's an agenda being pushed. You don't hear about the non-Muslim crimes because they don't make then headline news. See what I'm saying?

YEAH WE DO hear about non muslim crimes.

Jesus effin christ, what is your deal? you want to pander to things, fine. you're sick.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: TJames

Yet crime and murders as a whole have no religious or cultural preference. Funny how that works, it's almost as if people from anywhere and everywhere do messed up stuff to other people.

But Muslims, yeah, they're the problem because the news says so.

Lol, I'm just basing my opinion on every bomb and 'running down of multiple people' on mainland Britain this year being by folk who subscribe to a warped interpretation of Islam. Do you disagree with facts now?

link   

If she's not, will you kindly stfu? Thanks.

About this one, yeah, but not the plethora of other crimes committed by muslim extremists, and yet you'll be there in every thread saying "stahp, it's not proven, ur all raysis"

god sake...

link   

originally posted by: Painterz

European countries remain the safest and happiest places to live in the world. Despite this constant terrified bed wetting fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Sorry if I triggered you. You seem to be mad that I have a different opinion than you. Sorry that I'm different, maybe one day you guys can have a pure race where everyone thinks the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Awesome, free speech is a great thing. I know you love it as much as I do. I know that's one thing we have in common at least.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

Yet crime and murders as a whole have no religious or cultural preference. Funny how that works, it's almost as if people from anywhere and everywhere do messed up stuff to other people.

Lol, I'm just basing my opinion on every bomb and 'running down of multiple people' on mainland Britain this year being by folk who subscribe to a warped interpretation of Islam. Do you disagree with facts now?

What about the white lunatic who mowed down 15 Muslims and killed a man in London not too long ago?
What about the white skin Head EDL mug who threw acid in the Muslim girls face not too long ago?

If we are going off topic tit for tat...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Those don't matter, they weren't carried out by Muslims.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: TJames

What about the white lunatic who mowed down 15 Muslims and killed a man in London not too long ago?
What about the white skin Head EDL mug who threw acid in the Muslim girls face not too long ago?

If we are going off topic tit for tat...

Okay, overwhelming majority of vehicles running over people.
Certainly number one for bombs on mainland Britain right now.
Do you disagree with my observation regarding overwhelming majority and number one for bombs right now?

link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So you are saying that if a white kid shoots up a school we shouldn't blame all white kids? That's crazy talk! All white people should have to answer for those white school shooters! It's common sense.

I don't know.

Did this white kid sit with a global group of like minded white kids, who said "Shooting up schools is acceptable! as long as it is in defence of white people." and did the government where this white kid lived, accept other white kids who believed the same, and did this white kid go to a white kid school where they taught white kids can kill people in a school, and will get 72 apples if they are killed in the course of their white kid killing spree?

Did this white kid have a group behind him who were white kids who helped him, coached him, told him to carry on? Did this white kid have anything apart from his own DAMN BRAIN?

Grow up will ya...

link   
Don't be jel that my calves get much more of a work out then that tiny brain of yours...

a reply to: fiverx313

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

As I said, it's tit for tat...

No I didn't disagree, but who really cares?

They're all dickheads.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408

Those don't matter, they weren't carried out by Muslims.

They are a minority.
Muslims make up 5% (ish) of the UK and are have committed the overwhelming majority of 'running people over with vehicle' crimes and bombs on mainland Britain.
Yet still you wring your hands.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnella2008
Don't be jel that my calves get much more of a work out then that tiny brain of yours...

yes, you've completely conclusively proved that i put way less thought into things than all of you with your reactionary, pants-pooping terror. you're a master debater!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

As I said, it's tit for tat...

No I didn't disagree, but who really cares?

They're all dickheads.

It is good you agree that the overwhelming majority of 'runnning people over with vehicle crimes' and bomb attacks on mainland Britain have been committed by Islamic extremists. We're getting close to an honest conversation now.

ETA
This year 2017, before anyone goes on a lame IRA deflective rant
edit on 17-9-2017 by TJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Sorry if I triggered you. You seem to be mad that I have a different opinion than you. Sorry that I'm different, maybe one day you guys can have a pure race where everyone thinks the same.

I couldn't care less about your opinion, but it's people like you who are making this situation worse by being ignorant.

Not your opinion, on enlightened one, your ignorance.

BIG difference. try triggering something with a trigger.

PS: even if we are or were the same race, I'd expect survival of the fittest to weed you out buddy. Nice trick trying to race bait.

edit on 17/9/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Aww thanks mate!

Look I was a soldier and I can see why they are here. What I don't like is when they don't play by the rules.

Yes when we have boots on the ground in any foreign country we do have a duty of care for them people and if I was in their shoes then of course all be in the UK with my family.....

Now what p1ss3s me off is that when they come here and abuse our people and our law. When I went out I fought for their freedom and what for?

Them #ers are here and using our state for cash whilst making civilians life hell due to their beliefs.

Yes their not all bad and I do have mates who are Muslim. But...... as I've said to them the ones who play ball need to start help outing the dickheads and help regain control and order.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Johnella2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

It actually makes me think about giving up on learning it, could spend time on something more relevant.

Mandarin or spanish.

French not useful in the least.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnella2008
words

great, so have a thread about that, instead of hijacking a thread about an attack that isn't known to be terror-related just because you have an ax to grind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join