It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four American Female Tourists Attacked With Acid at French Train Station

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnella2008
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes of course, but the crimes the natives do are generally antagonised and justification to a degree is usual there. With what's happening like at Parsons Green, London Bridge, Manchester....

Tell me what that's really for! Justify that?

Actually I'd like to see you justify "native crimes" first...

It's "usually there", right?

Give it a go... this should be good!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnella2008

So murder is justified as long as it's not a Muslim doing it? Nice.
edit on 9/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

When did I say she wasn't Muslim? All I said was that she was mentally unstable because that's ask that has been said. But hey, let's assume she's Muslim just in case.

Yes, said by you, I keep asking for a source and see nothing. Her mental stability has no bearing on whether other Muslims used her to carry an attack out.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So people from the UK never randomly attack strangers or kill them for money? I find that extremely hard to believe.

But again, we have an agenda to push, those random attacks by British people aren't conducive to that narrative so we ignore them or deny them outright.

Difference being natives tend to be against criminal natives, a sizeable number of Muslims believe terrorism is or can be justified.

link   

You're right, let's assume Muslims used her to carry out their attack for them. If the perp isn't Muslim then we can just blame it on an unseen Muslim group.

Win win for us but lose lose for Muslims, the way it was meant to be!

link   

Well duh, there's an agenda being pushed. You don't hear about the non-Muslim crimes because they don't make then headline news. See what I'm saying?

May I ask are you making the argument that Muslim extremism is not the predominant terrorism issue in the UK and EU right now?
Do you have any links to support such a stance, if indeed that is how you see things?
I don't leave my front door and fear Muslims, but I am intelligent enough to see that the people setting off bombs in my country and the EU, or running folk over with vehicles at the current time are predominantly claiming to follow a warped Islamist ideology. You seem in denial about facts.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You're right, let's assume Muslims used her to carry out their attack for them. If the perp isn't Muslim then we can just blame it on an unseen Muslim group.

Win win for us but lose lose for Muslims, the way it was meant to be!
So you are saying if it's proven this was done by a Muslim group we should not blame Muslims? Headscratcher.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Of course not but come on buddy, every time I pick up a paper or check news or what ever it's always there.

Well duh, there's an agenda being pushed. You don't hear about the non-Muslim crimes because they don't make then headline news. See what I'm saying?

I thought this attack wasn't a Muslim crime. But you said they don't report non Muslim crimes, so that means this is a Muslim crime, by that logic.

Confusing. Frankly though I think it's hard for some people to discuss these things, logically, when they are not impartial.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I say you're making things up to support your views. But please, show me a source that shows most Muslims think terrorism is justified.

Also, let's ignore all the Muslims ISIS is killing in the ME, if anything the Muslims getting killed over there are enjoying it! They live terrorism after all, especially when it's them and their families being killed and terrorized.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ok so a nonse or rapist get stabbed by the dad or husband due to what the scumbag

Has done.....

that's justified,

www.dailymail.co.uk... abbing-admitted-pedophile-death.html

Next one....

Son who shot an attacker who attacked his mum

www.bordermail.com.au...

Again, justified....

Now what's not justified. Putting a bomb in an arena full of kids.

Bombing train station,

Throwing acid at people,

Come on guys, there's a real issue with integration with some of these people.

link   

edit on 9 17 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

So you are saying that if a white kid shoots up a school we shouldn't blame all white kids? That's crazy talk! All white people should have to answer for those white school shooters! It's common sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So you are saying that if a white kid shoots up a school we shouldn't blame all white kids? That's crazy talk! All white people should have to answer for those white school shooters! It's common sense.

I know white Muslims. Don't childishly bring race into an ideological issue.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well said buddy! a reply to: TJames

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

And there's more examples.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I bet if it's not a Muslim we won't hear about it on here anymore. It'll be forgotten, but God forbid it is a Muslim, then we'll have it as front page news for weeks.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

I'm talking about the ideology of shooting up schools, that seems to be shared by mostly white kids. Why aren't we outraged against white kids?! We should be!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I get what you're saying, non-Muslims have never bombed a building in Oklahoma City or shot up a movie theater or elementary school or thrown acid on people before. It's all Muslims all the time.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

I bet if it's not a Muslim we won't hear about it on here anymore. It'll be forgotten, but God forbid it is a Muslim, then we'll have it as front page news for weeks.

Well islamic extremists are the predominant source of terrorist attacks in the UK and EU right now.
Do you disagree? Are you saying there is not a problem with some followers of a warped interpretation of Islam running people down with vehicles and planting improvised bombs? Really?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: TJames

I'm talking about the ideology of shooting up schools, that seems to be shared by mostly white kids. Why aren't we outraged against white kids?! We should be!

Foolish comment, there is no ideology of school shooters. Ideology is something shared or spread that anyone can follow. It contains organized thoughts and ideals. What book are those written in? What group exposes these white school shooter ideals?

edit on 17-9-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join