It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four American Female Tourists Attacked With Acid at French Train Station

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well the title pretty much gets to the point of it. I can not for the life of me understand how Europeans are just cool with some kind of "terroristic" attack happening every other week. It's friggin insane and I would expect a civilized nation to rise up and expel such threats from their home nations. Don't think I'll be visiting Europe any time soon. So sad these girls will forever live with the scars (both physical and mental) of such a cowardly attack.

Link to article

On Sunday, four early twenty, American female tourists were attacked with hydrocholoric acid outside of a train station in Marseille, France according to the Marseille prosecutor’s office.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Was this one committed by adherent to the peaceful religion in the cause of spreading tolerance and freedom? This also shows up the empty hubris of the likes of Junker et al. An ever stronger and more effective EU, unless it has to show courage and address the Islam issue that they all refuse to see and acknowledge.
edit on 17-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ahhh France, what a beautiful place to travel and see.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Ah remember it could be a white right wing attacker, don't be so quick to assume.
[/wrings hands]

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh yes you're quite right. How intolerant of me (strokes hipster beard and arranges hair into a girly manbun).
a reply to: TJames

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I'd bet all my assets it was not a right wing extremist though if forced, and I wouldn't drop to the floor in shock if it was Islamic extremists.
Horrific thing to do to anyone, barbarous savages.
edit on 17-9-2017 by TJames because: typing mistake

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
We would love to expel all terrorist scum.

Along with all rapist scum. All abuser scum. All pedophile scum. All thieving scum. Etc. Etc.

Please tell me how we identify them though?

Breaking news:

Reports say the acid was in a spray canister of a kind generally used for cleaning.

The attack is not thought to be terror-related.

A 41-year-old woman was arrested and detained by the police.
edit on -05:00am19930America/ChicagoSun, 17 Sep 2017 10:19:37 -0500259 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ask all Muslims, in the name of peace, to renounce their Stone Age beliefs and boycott going to their primitive places of worship. Those that refuse are the ones to expel.
a reply to: Painterz

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Ask them all Muslims, in the name of peace, to renounce their Stone Age beliefs and boycott going to their primitive places of worship. Those that refuse are the ones to expel.

Breaking: After carrying out the assault, the woman displayed photos of her own burns, allegedly picked up in an earlier incident

This sounds like a crazy person doing a crazy person thing.

Does not appear to have anything to do with Wahabbi Extremism.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

We would love to expel all terrorist scum. Along with all rapist scum. All abuser scum. All pedophile scum. All thieving scum. Etc. Etc.

Could be the same group of people could it not .

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Oh well, the end result would still be worth the effort.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Not terror related??? LOL!

Right.

These countries do their best to not release the indemnity of the criminals.

They will protect muslims and refugees, in order not to seem racist.

Try and get crime statistics from these countries.

Europe is all but lost at this point.

It's Somalia, or the middle east 2.0.

These people will lose their countries, just to be PC.

Either that or all of Europe is purposely have a population turnover, deliberately.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Wow it takes a special kind of nasty for a woman to do that to a group of other young women.
Any news on ethnicity or cultural background?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The plan is for the immigrants to be conscripted into the upcoming EU Army. That is why it is almost entirely military age males that are being drawn across Europe's porous borders.
a reply to: Black_Fox

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Ask them all Muslims, in the name of peace, to renounce their Stone Age beliefs and boycott going to their primitive places of worship. Those that refuse are the ones to expel.

Breaking: After carrying out the assault, the woman displayed photos of her own burns, allegedly picked up in an earlier incident

This sounds like a crazy person doing a crazy person thing.

Does not appear to have anything to do with Wahabbi Extremism.

Link???

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The plan is for the immigrants to be conscripted into the upcoming EU Army. That is why it is almost entirely military age males that are being drawn across Europe's porous borders.

At the risk of sounding insensitive I have to say that from what I've seen and read, indigenous sand people make horrible "regular" troops. Undisciplined, lazy, lack of integrity and on and on. Now Guerrilla insurgents fighting against a foreign invader they do well with but certainly not as formal soldiers.
edit on 17-9-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They just had like 3/4 acid attacks, not to long ago. I do not wish that anyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sounds like they will make excellent recruits into the armed forces of most European nations.
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Imagine living in downtown Paris right now. Walking through massive open-air camps on a daily basis right outside of your doorstep. It's becoming a true dystopia. The UN's own numbers show that over 70% of these "refugees" are adult males. They're not even refugees, they're economic migrants trying to take advantage of the EU.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is Rome, but it looks like France.

Same scene, and it's going to get better???

These governments/EU have sold its people out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join