It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Increase In The Population Of Raptors A Harbinger of Prophesy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There was never a world wide flood. The earth would reveal that if it were. There would be evidence in the soil.

It does, in places where the sea level was lowest, and most are underwater now.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't want to get off topic of the raptors, but as for the flood, people say where is all the water that covered the planet,
where did it all go, well here is the answer. The trillions of H2O molecules never went anywhere, solid, liquid or vapor they are still with us in all those forms.

All The Water In The World

If the earth’s surface were even, then there is enough water in the oceans to cover the globe to a depth of about 3 km.
Just like any flood, after it stops raining the flood waters eventually begin to flow away or subside, in this case it took about 11 months according to the account.

I have personally been in a major flood, and I was thinking where is all this water going to go, within about 4 months it was all gone. The water cycle is pretty amazing it is self equalizing.

And there is this

After decades of theorizing and searching, scientists are reporting that they’ve finally found a massive reservoir of water in the Earth’s mantle — a reservoir so vast that could fill the Earth’s oceans three times over. This discovery suggests that Earth’s surface water actually came from within, as part of a “whole-Earth water cycle”

Genesis 7:11

In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month, on that same day all the fountains of the great deep [subterranean waters] burst open, and the windows and floodgates of the heavens were opened.

It's great when the science matches up with what the bible always said.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No. Probably more like the populations are recovering from decades of DDT use, and other pesticides. Many still have a long, long way to go.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

They're opportunists, at least so far as I've ever noticed.

I've seen redtail hawks eating carrion--deer roadkill--along with crows, ravens, and jays. Even the odd turkey vulture, occasionally.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Oh jeez,
Did the bible prophecy account for the fact that most of these raptors have been nearly wiped off the face of the earth? and only now making a comeback..still far short of natural #s.
What are the baseline #s of raptors the bible quotes as all good?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What about the OTHER books?
WHO knows them as well?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of all men slave and free, small and great.”

Imagine a sewer pump truck, containing a hidden 'device' getting past security checkpoints, driving into the green sector in Baghdad. The guy gets out, throws a switch and for one brief moment he stands there, inside the nuclear fireball (in the sun).

The resulting explosion kills everyone within the blast radius, their bodies rotting in the sun for days, fed on by vultures...

This already happened, a sewer pump truck gained access to the inner security area surrounding a US embassy. It was only a conventional bomb, that time.

search result

I'm quoting my own post to show how the search result has been changed.

This time I specified Afghanistan.

Whomever you were that changed to to London, up yours.

New search...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
the birds that fly in the atmosphere 'Heaven = Skies' are what the OP's scripture excerpt is speaking of...

so gulls/hawks/falcons/condors/Eagles/vultures/even the crypto Thunder-Bird will all gorge on the feast of piles of dead/slain humanity who were attacked & slaughtered by the (off-worlder) Angelic Army at the plains around Har Mediggo (Armageddon)

**en.wikipedia.org...
The word Armageddon appears only once in the Greek New Testament, in Revelation 16:16. The word is translated to Greek from Hebrew har məgiddô

in different verses we read where "Eagles gather where the corpses lay"... this is symbolic meaning, the Eagles don't favor carrion--- but victorious Eagle symbol Nations, do take & pillage the Spoils of Victory, and seize the resources and wealth (like Gold vaults) from defeated Foes...and that explanation is why 'Eagles' gathering around the corpses of the defeated, End-Time Babylon (7 headed beast) of the antichrist
edit on th30150570191917312017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
the bald eagle is a scavenger, I don`t know if scavengers are considered raptors.

I have noticed a lot of preying mantises this year, around here and I`m pretty sure they are raptors.

I helped a preying mantis catch a big horsefly while I was waxing my truck a few weeks ago.

the mantis and the fly were on the roof of the truck while I was waxing it, over the course of about 10 - 15 minutes the mantis was slowly walking his way across the roof toward the fly while I was waxing the hood and fenders. yeah the big horsefly sat there for that long.

when the mantis got about 2 inches behind the horsefly I walked around to the passenger side where the fly could see me and I shook the waxing rag to get his attention and before the rag stopped moving the mantis leaped on the fly and had him. they rolled around on the roof for a few seconds and then the mantis started eating the fly.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Raptors are awesome.
Would that I soared with such skill.
Can they see the air?
edit on 9/17/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join