It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Increase In The Population Of Raptors A Harbinger of Prophesy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Somebody mentioned this the other day, the population of Birds Of Prey is once again rising.

The Bald Eagle for example used to be at 500 pairs, now it is estimated they are off the endangered species list and there population sits at about 70,000 in North America. That is just one example.

But bible prophesy indicates there will be many birds of this type around when the end comes as they have been assigned a job to do, and it will be a big one.

Revelation 19: 17-21

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of all men slave and free, small and great.”19Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies assembled to wage war against the One seated on the horse, and against His army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed signs on his behalf, by which he deceived those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Both of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21And the rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of the One seated on the horse. And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Basically the angel is saying we have a mess, ok birds go clean it up, and it means there needs to be lots of them, the increase of Raptors/ Birds of Prey must be noted, after all how much can a sparrow eat.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

If the Bible says it, it must be true.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It surely must be true, no way it's due to conservation and banning of the pesticides that contaminated food chains and decimated the natural population. Haven't seen too many eagles eating carrion either.

Who knows though - the end of days is nigh........

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The birds are making a comeback because DDT was banned for agricultural uses worldwide in 2001.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Even if that image is to be taken literally, it doesn't positively require an increase in the number.
The passage does not specify that the consumption is completed in a specific time, nor does it even specify that the consumption is completed. The birds are being offered an opportunity, rather than being given a task.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH

Who knows though - the end of days is nigh........

Closer than you think. Scheduled for Sat. the 23rd.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Awesome gets me out of working that day then.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Superstitious nonsense. One of the most amazing things about the laws of physics is how consistent nature is abiding. Every time I drop something it hits the floor. EVERY TIME!!! It's really amazing just how mundane the Universe actually is.

edit on 17-9-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I honestly can't believe the Nibiru crowd is still pushing this. I mean, it must be an invisible planet, right? Because if there were something that size going to crash into us, it would have been visible for quite a while now.
And, to beat it all, they'll never come back and admit they're wrong, it'll just be "Oh we miscalculated" or the ever convenient "God/prayer saved us" or any one of the endless excuses, other than the truth which is "We're stupid enough to keep believing this, even though we've been proved wrong every time before".

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Those bible prophecies could have been any time. They could have documented Egypt and Israel being taken over by the Romans and the fall of Jerusalem. Egypt was the country that went hissing like a snake to the rule of the beast with seven heads (Rome, built on top of seven hills). Plenty of vultures around in that area too.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I honestly can't believe the Nibiru crowd is still pushing this. I mean, it must be an invisible planet, right? Because if there were something that size going to crash into us, it would have been visible for quite a while now.
And, to beat it all, they'll never come back and admit they're wrong, it'll just be "Oh we miscalculated" or the ever convenient "God/prayer saved us" or any one of the endless excuses, other than the truth which is "We're stupid enough to keep believing this, even though we've been proved wrong every time before".

I was being facetious, in case you didn't pick up on it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I know. My reply wasn't directed at You personally.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Interesting.

Good thinking.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Until Jesus himself turns up with glowing eyes and a sword sticking out of his mouth, as advertised in Ch.19; v.12-15, I'm not going to waste energy thinking about anything else in the Book of Revelation.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I see some posts fulfilling another prophesy by thinking like that too, good job

Matthew 24:37-39

37 For the coming of the Son of Man (the Messiah) will be just like the days of Noah. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the [very] day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they did not know or understand until the flood came and swept them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be [unexpected judgment].

edit on 17-9-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

the increase of Raptors/ Birds of Prey must be noted, after all how much can a sparrow eat.

been a while but if i recall correctly birds of prey prefer their meals live and kickin, hence being called birds of prey.
now there is one group of birds in the birds of prey that are scavengers, they are called vultures and condors.
one sure way to know one is, they don't have feathers on their heads, some say it's to keep their heads clean from all the blood and guts, some say it's to help regulate body temp.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of all men slave and free, small and great.”

Imagine a sewer pump truck, containing a hidden 'device' getting past security checkpoints, driving into the green sector in Baghdad. The guy gets out, throws a switch and for one brief moment he stands there, inside the nuclear fireball (in the sun).

The resulting explosion kills everyone within the blast radius, their bodies rotting in the sun for days, fed on by vultures...

This already happened, a sewer pump truck gained access to the inner security area surrounding a US embassy. It was only a conventional bomb, that time.

search result

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Taking DDT out of insecticides helped bring the eagle back. It caused thin shelled eggs which rarely survived the incubation period.
They are coming back now. I see them all the time. I also see osprey. Fort Monroe maintains nest platforms and they come back every year.
I love to watch them fish because unlike the seagulls who dive and catch with their mouths the osprey catch fish with its feet.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There was never a world wide flood. The earth would reveal that if it were. There would be evidence in the soil.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Did that flood actually happen? Do you believe the ENTIRE world was swallowed up by water? 1 dude and his family made it out alive from this? With all Earthy creatures....from Everywhere around the world?

I suppose the truth is often stranger than fiction, but this seems a bit of a stretch to me for a plethora of reasons and it has nothing with not expecting a cosmic creator being substantially pissed at us for sucking major donkey D most of the time as a race of beings, but because physics as I understand it to be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join