It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror attack coming to the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Ok, first off I just want to say that the event is not something I'm gleefully jumping about actually happening and me getting it right.

I was just saying that I posted about something happening just over 2 weeks ago. It's not a brag!

I saw some vids on youtube and it looks pretty scary for those who survived and of course it's a sad day for some families who have lost someone.

I believe you did not mean anything bad or disrespectful by it. No one in his right mind would be glad his/her prediction came true, when it is something awful like this. Besides, you did share your gut feeling, and it was more precise then some other predictions. This site is all about stuff like this. Besides, if someone else would have found your post and mentioned it, then no one would have said anything.

edit on 2-10-2017 by 2Faced because: yep

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah, still has yet to be determined if this fits the classic bill of terrorism.

Horrific? Absolutely, but not sure if it's terrorism. So far as we know, he had no agenda.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Yeah, still has yet to be determined if this fits the classic bill of terrorism.

Horrific? Absolutely, but not sure if it's terrorism. So far as we know, he had no agenda.

True but it's still an event where many were killed and injured

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes you called it....

What was your perdition based on? Remote viewing? Precognition? just curious.

I get these feelings/visions every now and again. i guess we can call it Intuitive Precog

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I get these feelings/visions every now and again. i guess we can call it Intuitive Precog

Probability waves... Before a tsunami wave the waters recede. Some feel it, some don't.

Something like that?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

Probability waves... Before a tsunami wave the waters recede. Some feel it, some don't.

Something like that?

I guess it's similar. I've never seen the waters recede before a tsunami but i get what you mean.

I've posted on ATS before about my abilities. I remember posting many years ago about 'Gas' explosions happening a lot more than usual will be happening and what do you see in the news a lot after i posted that? Tons of explosions happening around the world whether that be house appliances, hotel appliances or sink holes (Ok, i know these aren't gas explosions as such, well some are).

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Another one in NYC tonight. I mentioned NYC aswell. Does that i mean I got 2 correct in one thread?

Not boasting of this as people have died.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So I'm using this thread b/c i like your headline! i hope you don't mind! but

i believe were in for another FF one to divert attention from the CIA wiki leak from julienne Assange The CIA and NSA are working overtime on a program of disinformation & including spam/DDOS .
You'll see News of NK chemical weapons and a bad situation in the Ukraine forth coming this week. the agenda or plan has been moved up to a critical point after new years ( Watch the US currency market)
# will definitely hit the fan including troops on the ground The FF attack will likely be in the UK as well as the US but don't worry its probably been in planning for some time now.

So that's my theory/prediction lets see what sticks.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It is the same logic as chasing zeros on a roulette wheel.
Just because it may not have come up in a long time, the odds are the same for every spin.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
How is this a prediction?

1. The world is a dangerous place
2. At some point
3. At some place
4. Something is going to happen

The OP stated that it's not a prediction, but rather a feeling they were getting. And they were just sharing that with others.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
When hasn't there been the threat of an attack against the USA, terrorist or other?

Consider this: if you go through any of the governments out there, and look at the military plans that they have, good chance that there are attack plans against the USA.

The USA has been on the plans of many different groups seeking to strike and do damage. And the end result usually ends up putting more pressure on we the people than any possible attack that could ever do.

The reality is that ultimately the US has more to fear from those that are citizens and the damage that they do to themselves, than any outside group.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I also mentioned San Francisco and just 2 weeks ago a converted white male was going to target San Francisco this xmas, luckily he was caught on time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join