It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: There's a 'game that’s being played to keep women in their place'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Pyle
I think she may be on to something. Remember when senate republicans silenced Senator Warren for talking ill of Senator Sessions during his confirmation but didnt silence any of her male counter parts who said the exact same things?

She was different.

I think she broke a rule by reading something that was said about Sessions.

There is a possibility that I might have misremembered.

A rule of not disparaging fellow senators on the floor but sessions was also a nominee for AG. McConnel was saying you can not discuss the Nominees past that may be bad because he is also a senator. They didnt invoke the same rule when ANY other senator read the exact same thing or said worse about him.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: Denoli
Two words
DUMB BITCH

You may not like her but if you were sitting face to face with her in debate I think I know who would win. And it wouldn't be you.

Trump destroyed her in the debates. To Hillary voters, Trump is the lowest level of pond scum with the brain of an ameba so if he can wipe her out in debate on national tv, anyone can.

Uh, ok. To insinuate she isn't smart, well, so be it. If it isn't obvious from her education alone that she is indeed intelligent I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

She wanted to raise taxes.

It's why I didn't vote for her.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

She's not very good out in public trying to work a crowd compared to Sanders, Warren or Trump. She wasn't smart enough to see her campaign couldn't run on autopilot with music stars as her biggest supporters. Book smart but not politically saavy, how's that? Kinda funny considering she spent her whole life in politics huh?

I mean look back on this past campaign, what did she do that made you believe in what she said. Even Democrats doubted her as she mentions in her book.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

She's not very good out in public trying to work a crowd compared to Sanders, Warren or Trump. She wasn't smart enough to see her campaign couldn't run on autopilot with music stars as her biggest supporters. Book smart but not politically saavy, how's that? Kinda funny considering she spent her whole life in politics huh?

I mean look back on this past campaign, what did she do that made you believe in what she said. Even Democrats doubted her as she mentions in her book.

Her campaign was a disaster, I'll give you that. But not politically savvy?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: pavil

Her campaign was a disaster, I'll give you that. But not politically savvy?

If you're politically saavy, you don't lose to a Donald Trump. C'mon now. She handpicked NY for her Senate Seat cause she knew she couldn't lose and no one of merit would run against the Clinton Machine. Why didn't she run In Arkansas or her home of Illinois?

Politically saavy people don't run disastrous campaigns.

Imagine if she ran against a mainstream Republican with a all of the Koch's money? It would have been ugly.

edit on 17-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Actually she was way behind in the polls in the Primary for that senate seat and started having fund raising dinners in Cincinnati and further places from NY. She readily won after JFK Jr's plane crashed, eliminating the competition.

Maybe the game is Fix Me A Sammich, where the victim must weigh the indignity of subservience versus the accolades for being helpful. Me, I know of her body count and would never willing eat any of her sammiches, asked for or not.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The good old body count. What's it up to now? 100? 150? Clinton must at least be criminally savvy, which is not far from saying she's politically savvy.

Are you insinuating she had JFK Jr killed?
edit on 17-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That's right Hillary it has nothing to do with your lying, manipulating, corrupt tendencies. It's because your genitalia are on the inside... Give me a freaking break!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
at least she hasnt lost her job as former first lady/bills #1sandwich maker

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
lol, poor Hillary must think that good looking honest women can`t get good jobs, maybe it`s just the old or ugly or lying women who can`t get good jobs, jobs like being the president.

I`m pretty sure a young, good looking, HONEST blonde women could get elected president very easily, sorry Hillary you`re none of those. which proves it isn`t about gender, now go away you old,evil,senile hag.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join