It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles and Camilla to marry.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
IMHO the entire situation is disgusting. He didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to his Mommy while he was a bachelor and marry the woman he loved. Instead, he selfishly married Diana, used her as a trophy wife, while destroying her on many levels. He had his cake and ate it too and now, after ruining Diana's life and the life of his children, here he is moving on and marrying his 'true love'. He should be ashamed of himself and forever feel guilty for all the hurt and pain he caused Diana and his family. He is not a man. He is a pathetic, selfish, cowardly individual who doesn't deserve anything more than what he has dished out to others.

Jemison

dh

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
IMHO the entire situation is disgusting. He didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to his Mommy while he was a bachelor and marry the woman he loved. Instead, he selfishly married Diana, used her as a trophy wife, while destroying her on many levels. He had his cake and ate it too and now, after ruining Diana's life and the life of his children, here he is moving on and marrying his 'true love'. He should be ashamed of himself and forever feel guilty for all the hurt and pain he caused Diana and his family. He is not a man. He is a pathetic, selfish, cowardly individual who doesn't deserve anything more than what he has dished out to others.
Jemison

He was just following the agenda
Diana was the brood mare as she well recognised
After William there was nothing left to do other than exit

[edit on 10-2-2005 by dh]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
True enough, Diana was soley meant as a royal brood mare as well as someone to bring a little attention to the Royals. The Windsors major mistake was in believing that any woman would be so happy to be a royal brood mare, that she would happily overlook the English upper class adultry that has always been sanctioned (just as long as the commoners don't know about it). Admittedly, Diana had a great deal of psychological baggage and would have found it rough going in any relationship. However, she did receive callous treatment. I would have thought her family would have warned her of the pitfalls of being Royal. Maybe they did and she was such an infatuated teenager that she bought into the romance of the whole thing (as did many people back then).
So, now Charles can marry "the woman he really loves". Geez, he makes his great uncle, the Duke of Windsor, look less caddish and supercilious. At least he bowed out of the picture and took his leave of the Kingship that he was so ill-prepared to carry out.
joey

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

"What Wedding?"

I just saw this and it cracked me up! I take it that is not you,but, still, it makes you look as if you had no clue and is hysterical...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I hope they don't spawn any monkeys... I meant to say children but they're so closely resembled it's easy to get them confused with charles' big ears and all.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Camiila=Beard
or
Camilla=Male

the sounds of "Wallis" (aka "Wallace") Simpson resounds.
Well hey, they both have male features, and display less than feminine qualities and quite man-ish behavior. maybe it is something in the Royal "blue" Blooded genes..or should we say "blue boy"????

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Lol...i saw a picture of Camilla today taken in 1960...she looked like a bar-brawler then too....

The article said that Camilla is very good in the kinky sex department...guess thats all it takes, huh?

dh

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here, Boy, unfold the condom on the Royal erection
One wants to shag Camilla up the bum
Tally Ho!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Update: Queen Liz will NOT be attending the civil ceremony....

www.nbc10.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Charles and Camilla to marry.

Who gives a rats buttocks? Honestly? He marries Princess Diana, treats her like crap and like a piece of furniture....and now that she's dead he can marry his long time love the ugly skank Camilla? Do any of you really care? Isn't there more important news out there????

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Update: Queen Liz will NOT be attending the civil ceremony....

www.nbc10.com...

Maybe Queen Liz know something about Charles' new beau...

she probably thought this mariage is disgracefull...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's not only Charles' sanity I'm questioning here... what about the poor guy who married her the first time?

You know, it would look very very suspicious if ex-hubby suddenly had a heart attack or something... maybe we should be on the lookout for that.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Camilla will be queen!!

Government sources have said that legislation would be needed to "comply with her wishes not to become queen". Mr Mackinlay said legislation would be needed in 17 parliaments around the world, where the British monarch is head of state, for the change to be made.

Mr Mackinlay said such a legislation change "shouldn't be done for one man and one man alone.

He added that the Government may fear that asking parliaments in countries such as Canada, New Zealand and Australia for a change in legislation could stir up republican sentiments there.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think Camilla has about as much chance at being queen as i do

William and Harry would see to her demise

top topics

<< 1   >>

join